Storytime

Royals #10
Good cover

I herd you talking shit like I wouldn't find out

The End
Next time someone gets voted off the island of life.

I like the face on Destroyer's chest

And the Xenomorph head coming out of Exterminator's stomach

So basically a poor man's version of the Celestial. Ewing shouldn't have blown that load in Ultimates.

Thanks OP

I am on Primogenitor’s side here
Bunch of assclowns running around breaking things and killing dudes

The people writes those letters is real? I mean there are really long time readers of Inhumans glad to see Gorgon kissing Medusa and calling it character development???

I have seen people say it makes sense that the marriage was a sham because of how soule slapped them back together. However I haven't seen anyone happy about it, especially not with medusa cheating.

Look at that fucking hairline

There's a Inhumans' appreciation thread in CBR's forum. Let's just say there's more than one person who seems to think Medusa fucking Gorgon was interesting and to hell with Black Bolt since he's polygamous or something. I barely believe it even after seeing it myself.

I can't make if that thing bursting out of Exterminator's tummy is a Xenomorph, a Pez dispenser, Dead Rightclops or the three at the same time.

>The absolute state of Shithumans

>CBR

Well, there is the problem. Dumbest people on Earth when it comes to comic books. Wonder how they feel about this shitty book selling less and less.

>to hell with Black Bolt since he's polygamous

Well, that kinda makes sense, actually.

Lol that makes no sense, you idiot. Polygamous implies multiple lovers, something Black Bolt never had.

What about the other universal inhuman queens, though.

What about them? He never touched them. They were a political means to bring the universal inhumans together in response to a prophecy.

.>Married to five women
>Doesn't touch most of them
What is he gay?

>Polygamy is the practice of marrying multiple spouses.

That's exactly what he did, though. Never called him promiscuous.

>that hiar
JUST

Reminds me of judge death

I doubt they are long time fans, probably started reading them since Marvel started pushing them.

Also CBR is pretty awful, probably the worst place to discuss comics, not even Reddit likes Medusa cucking Black Bolt.

Truly. How can anyone think that's a good design?

Swain is gonna fuck Maximus aren't they?

Holy fuck this art is fantastic.

having flashbacks

Swain is gay bro

Part of this is people who just started reading Inhumans due to the push are believing Marvel's anti-Black Bolt messages.

Medusa is being portrayed as a victim forced into a loveless marriage. Now she's out on her own with whom she really loves. Which of course is bullshit.

That said, the letter which states "big bearded guy representation" says alot because I always considered this Gorgon /Medusa thing to be a self insert by Ewing.

The response to that inquiry is interesting as well. Because Gorgon has no fans, dude was just muscle until he became Medusa's bitch.

The Progenitors should have just been Celestials or a wayward Celestial. They create rogue Celestials all the time.

The Progenitors won't get much time because the next ish of Royals is the last one before the merger with other inhuman books.

They were political marriages. He only had Medusa really. The others were like horse faces and frogs and shit. They were real alien looking bitches.

It you want to be pedantic, sure. But why would you? When someone labels Black Bolt as "polygamous" as a knock against him and a reason for why he deserved to have Medusa leave him, it's so incredibly disingenuous and ignorant it hurts.

None of the other "wives" ever held a true spousal position. They were an unfortunate means to an end that he didn't even want. He was never a husband to them, they didn't even consummate the marriage, because despite it being his right, he was just THAT loyal to Medusa. His real wife.

We don't even know what the progenitors are yet

So it's looking like Black Bolt and Medusa are gonna be back together again for Judgement Day. How do you think Ewing's gonna worm his way out of this?

They are technorganic lifeforms.
Maximus and Swain being able to kill one kind of disappointed me.

Maybe the Overlord Class Progenitor is the most powerful one.

A shame Marvel has no real marriages. Lois would spit in Medusa's face for the shit she does. Fuck, I bet fucking Catwoman would look like a role model next to Sue Storm.

Well, I always thought he would just kill Gorgon. If we are to believe the response in that letter then likely Gorgon will just remove himself amicably while Medusa goes back to Black Bolt.

That's a trash ending, but kinda what i expect now.

Marvel is the worst place to be in any relationship.

They refuse to let them flourish or grow naturally. It's always random pairings that are then broken up by random acts or for no reason.

In Uncanny Avengers, Duggan and Zub at least hinted to Pietro and Emily hooking up. We got to see them flirt and date, just build before anything happens.

In most other books, like Uncanny Avengers two characters just start making out because reasons unknown. Like Rogue and Deadpool, or Jericho and Wanda.

They killed an Engineer and think they're hot shit. That's pretty much narratively setting them up to get their asses handed to them by the ones actually suited for combat.

I hope so. I want these Progenitors to be bad ass. The Overlord Class one seems like the leader and stone cold BMF. I hope so

>Lois would spit in Medusa's face for the shit she does.

Depends on how deep into supercuckholdery DC is at the time.

YO
Is their kid named after that guy?! If so then Clark is a supercuck.

Not cucking, since those Lois and Clark never had any relationship.

What is the name of Clark's adoptive father, user?

It's okay, Superman still has his kid with Wonder Woman to ANNNND IT'S GONE

Headcannon says Lois named her kid after a booty call, user. Clark should be tight about that

Thanks OP...this was pretty great...but of course it is, it's Ewing.

Actual canon says that Pre-Flashpoint Lois and Clark named Jon after the names of his grandfathers (Jonathan and Samuel, hence Jonathan Samuel Kent).

Nah. Booty call Jon Carroll. She was thinking about him the whole time. Prove me wrong

The Lois that named Jon never even knew this guy.

There, proved wrong.

If you wanna cuckshit, keep reading Marvel. DC won't provide it for you.

>literal page of cuckshit from DC
>"DC doesn't provide cuckshit! Only Marvel!"

I mean, user... your fanboy is showing...

>Black Bolt and Medusa are gonna be back together
Fuck I don't even like Inhumans but why can't they officially divorce and put Black Bolt out of his misery? It's not like anyone care about this garbage superhuman "family".
I never pitied a fictional character more than Black Bolt.

Casually standing on a star is pretty bad ass

I don't exactly like Medusa/Gorgon, but why is anyone calling it "cucking"? Medusa and Black Bolt broke up. Your stupid meme buzzword is not applicable here.

>cuckshit
>between characters that never were in a relationship
You don't know true cuckshit, user.

>Medusa and Black Bolt broke up.
They got back together before Black Bolt got sent to a rape dungeon. After Medusa found out Black Bolt is in the prison getting tortured day and night she didn't give a shit and let him rot there.
Meanwhile BB is worried about Medusa all the time while getting raped by the jailer and wants to get to her.
So yes, Black Bolt is getting cucked like a motherfucker.

>Medusa and Black Bolt broke up
They got back together at the end of IvX.

They hooked back up at the end of IVX. Then Ewing had BB shipped to prison. Medusa left him to rot (some wife) and now she's fucking his cousin.

I'm not even sure Black Bolt even knows its over. There was no break up, she abandoned him.

According to the BB solo series, he doesn't know his cunt wife abandoned her. He wants to go back to her and protect her from his brother.
poor poor cucked Black Bolt

That shit is horrible. Blackagar is living like a nigga from the hood. He gets sent upstate and now his homies is fucking his bitch.

Marvel is fucking trash. Ewing is garbo, and I hope Gorgon fucking dies and Lockjaw buries him.

Amen to all that. The Inhumans would've been redeemed if Black Bolt would officially break up with Medusa after going to earth and live a single father life with his new adopted daughter, Blinky.
But no, instead we get "Judgement day" and a dead loli Blinky.
Fuck Marvel. At least do something nice if you want to permanently end the Inhumans.

Reed didn't know, so it's not cuckshit

Is Reed in the bushes? Then it isn't real cuck stuff

They wouldn't kill blinky, that would be too far after all bb has been through.

Bruh, if they kill Blinky and Gorgon continues to live...I'll be so gotdamn mad. I'd be super-pissed

Maximus is the gayest guy around. In the original meaning of the word that is.

Who would be a decent mate for BB from the current roster of Marvel characters?

www.comicosity.com/marvel-announces-lockjaw-by-kibblesmith-villa/

But swaine has a girlfriend back on earth! Unless.... gasp, GAY KEKING? MARVEL NO

None. let him live alone in peace with his daughter and Lockjaw.

this page is great.
overlord progenitor is pretty rad.

they could always make these progenitors some of those servants of the Celestials that were mentioned in Ultimates.

I think Ewing is overrated or needs editors. I dont give half a fuck about all these cosmic lore characters he created in his second Ultimates run or here.

>The others were like horse faces and frogs and shit.

Dems fighting words!

What the hell is wrong with the Medusafags?

Doctor Spectrum from Squadron Supreme.
She was enamored with him.

Black Bolt saved her when her world was destroyed. At first she wanted to kill him, then she got kinda sweet on him.

It would be cool if she was integrated into the story as Black Bolt's new love interest.

If you want a random pairing then Lady Sif or Moonstone. Moonstone is a whore though.

Progentiors being Celestial underlings would be alright. I think it should be more correlated with origins of other races like the Deviants, Eternals, Humans etc except from the Kree homeworld.

Bump

A reminder that Medusa is the biggest cunt in comic history.

>It would be cool if she was integrated into the story as Black Bolt's new love interest.
That would be neat but Marvel is too shit nowadays to let actual romance happen in their comics.

I never hated Medusa, I didn't dislike her either. She was bitch but I always saw her as being a good woman underneath. Now though, they've turned her into a selfish tramp.