So, I've been to Cali this summer, and I noticed something; you guys are basically hobbits...

So, I've been to Cali this summer, and I noticed something; you guys are basically hobbits. I'm 6'1 (not very tall in my country) but I felt like a giant over there. What is the reason you guys are so short ? Food ? Climate ? Genetics ?

Eat 2 dicks faggot who care go to Sup Forums with that bullshit

>Food ?
yes, wheat grows the tallest
>Climate ?
yes, immigrants from south american mountain regions
>Genetics ?
well obviously, everything is.

Truth. I expected at least nigras to be taller.

Fucjkin' nope.

I know right. And you guys are even taller than us. These amerifags look like Danny DeVito going through rough puberty. And they call us subhumans. Kek.

Genetics
Most of them are mixed beaner/neofem/numale.

Smaller and weaker/fatter

Why are Serbs so tall

Natural selection, i.e. the ladies like it.

I'm 6'2" and I don't think I'm all that tall compared to everybody else.
Then again I don't live in California.

Tons of Mexican breeding, Mexicans are short.

Then you're not 6'2

as a 6'4 serb living in shitney, i basically tower over everyone

anyone over 5'9 is considered tall here, anglo genetics game is so fucking weak

How old are you tho?
Older people is usually smaller, here in Spain only young people is over 6'1

I'm a san diego native and I am 6'7"

No one who is South-Slavic is a manlet. How can untermensch anglos even compete?

mexican manlets

Another 6'2" reporting. I'm only marginally taller than "average" here in the northern states. Though, I was definitely way above "average" when I visited San Francisco last winter.

>tfw 6'4" half-slav half-anglo

not sure if it was the plumber or mailman

Mexicans are super short

>tfw most women here are half or full mexican
>tfw 4'-5' average sized women

You must have an identity crisis everyday. Feel for you senpai.

6'2" Texan here.

basically 1/3 of the are half Mexucans or half Italians in the north. The Irish aren't terribly large people, either. The only real tallfags are Scandis in the north, Germans here and throughout most of the country, and English in the east coast.

Basically, being blond, blue and over six feet tall guarantees a million short, dark-haired vaguely Latin girls fetishize you.

Are serbs taller than dutchs?

CA here can confirm it's accurate. I'm a literal 5'8 king of manlets(tallest member of my immediate family too), but compared to lower class whites, beaners, and chinks I'm a perfectly average height. In fact I had no scope of how short I actually was until I started working in a hotel.

Also my fiance is 5ft flat.

dude there are hundres of millions of us... you got about 10 million... so theres far more taller anglos.... touche

We're about close on average.

My brother is around 190 cm, 6,3 feet.
When he travelled to Vietnam and Japan everyone wanted to take pictures with him.

Are you me?

fpbp,
how is this related to politics ?

I'm 6'3 and met only a handful of people my height or taller and I've lived all over the country. I don't see how any person that's 6'2 can call themselves average.

I feel shame every day knowing that I'm going to create some supreme manlets with my nipponese wife. I hope they do you proud, pol.

Where? Here in San Diego most white guys are 6'+ tall. The only smaller people I see are mexicans.

Then again, I live more in the country area.

Being tall is a mix of genetic and diet

Over the course of various generations the sons and daughters of short people will have an increase in their heights

Look at how south korea had an increase in average population height after their people got better food

Holy shit is this misc on bodybuilder.org?

You fags know hight doesn't matter when you're a autistic Sup Forumstard right?

>.org

implying height and facial structure dont play a part in how people perceive you and how likely they are to listen to you and your ideas

>Untermensch angles
> didn't get btfo by Albanians, Croats, Bosnians, nato and ottomans

where the fuck are all these san diego Sup Forumstards i only saw old people, legal mexicans and semi-redpilled "young conservatives" types at the trump rally in may

i wear my maga hat regularly but i have never been asked if i go on Sup Forums and if you see how much of a reject i am in real life its pretty much a giveaway

t. 6'3 and scary

>when you're a autistic Sup Forumstard

Really made me think

>ad hom

get out. you probably voted remain and just come on here to shit up the board

No I was just pointing out that you stopped reading my post after the first sentence like a true retard burger

Immigration from poor manlet countries.

We're all indoors

>So, I've been to Cali this summer, and I noticed something; you guys are basically hobbits. I'm 6'1 (not very tall in my country) but I felt like a giant over there. What is the reason you guys are so short ? Food ? Climate ? Genetics ?

>Cali

Mexicans are short bro, like 5'4

Bacuse of mexicans. Mexicans can't even get to 5'8. You should ser bolivians holy shit.

communism

Don't blame the Mexicans. White americans can also be really fucking short.

How is this even posible?

i just want some Sup Forums buddies to hang out with at sdsu. i might unironically be a model now from being a gymcel and such and being tall and having full head of hair/symmetrical face but i do not have anything in common with brainless chads/stacies and will always be a basement-dweller at heart

its full of retards and fuck ups and "my parents are x and y i can do whatever i want" types over there, its fucking god-awful

Mexican american here, im 6'1. You're not wrong though, im a giant among my people. Whenever i go to juarez it gets even more ridiculous.

You were in Cali, aren't they all Mexican? You would be normal or relatively tall up here in the North Pacific.

Said the chink

Theres your problem, all the colleges here are cucked liberal spaces. I remember going to Grossmont and my english class was literally just agenda pushing like "the myths of gender / freedom" and the first week was analzying ads and writing a paper on why they degrade woman and are sexist.

And then me bringing up the Old Spice guy being sexualized like most women was 'to funny to be serious'

California colleges are useless man, hop to New Mexico or Arizona for college

Letting Catholics come here was a fucking mistake.

Same bro. I live in the most commie part of Spain, and thanks to Sup Forums i started hitting the gym. Is painful that i can't speak with anyone here.

sage for slide, but it's because of poor nutrition mostly (too much junk). Too much shit with corn syrup in it

I used to think malnutrition, but theres obviously more factors.

Nah man, I'm pretty sure there were caucassian manlets there.

I know man, got a pretty nice ego booster while in US.

mexican women are like tiny people that are either really cute or extremely overweight, there is no inbetween

Croatia, it's because Libtards and Jews are naturally small. Effeminate men tend not to be tall.

6'0" right here, and that's decent.

college in general is useless. not memeing, certifications, on the job training, experience, etc. are all of way higher value. i have been in college for 5 years (i missed out on a year because i transferred but the fucked up state "requirements" for unrelated nonsense screwed me out of transferring when i was supposed to) and i have been working in the field i went to get a degree for since 2009. in the major classes i sit bored out of my mind playing games or going on Sup Forums and make 80+ % on exams without studying, in the (((upper division general education))) classes i want to blow my brains out from rampant liberalism and tune out, then do whatever work is needed to make an 80%. i do try to do the lord's work and redpill people

i started lifting 8 years ago but i was over 300lbs/135kg, its been a long journey with drugs on and off but i have a respectable build now

at least we have Sup Forums, for now

Muh genetics
Seriously though, fuck beaners

I know that feel, I pretend to take notes on my laptop and play old school runescape

>tfw making huge xp gains during class

That sounds like a fun vacation, might consider that in the future.

Niceeee. I might play osrs again. Also
>name is "Black man"
>No numbers
What a God.

it's simply the fact that you dinaric guys from the Balkans happen to be huge imo

A-at least I get to be the king of something, right guys ?

non-whites and inferior anglo stock

Mexicans.

This. You're all considered the tallest people in the world, stop preening you freaks.

They're not sending their best to Cali, folks.

Diet

>6'1
>Not basically average with shoes on
This is what happens when you ruin your genes with Mediterraneans, Austria

chinks are taller than beaners

says the half-polack

5'9"-5'10" is average height in damn near every white nation on earth. Fuck off with your psyop shit. Calling the average white male a manlet is such a superficial attempt at emasculation it makes me wonder why 6ft faggots cant measure up to any sort of intelligent conversation about this. Then again its a height thread, full of insecure faggots above and below 6ft who circlejerk about their respective sides without paying attention to facts.

sage on your way out

Is Sup Forums full of tall people?
I'm 5'10" and I thought the average white man's height was 5'10"-11" until I browsed Sup Forums where the vast majority is at least 6'0".

They're all third worldies

Well, I am apparently the board midget. I'm 5'6.

Must be the hobbit blood over there.

average white male height in usa is 5'10"-5'11" indeed
non-anglos are slightly taller, 6' average in netherlands and dinaric alps but still not that outrageous

most manlet feels are confirmation bias and not taking headroom into account

Im 6'3" and i have realized that i sometimes dont notice how short people are. Its odd when i meet someone taller than me but i usually just dont notice other dudes height unless they bring it up or they are just super short like 5'8 or less .

Literally everyone here is adding two inches to their height, just like in real life.

Why lie on the internet?

don't you know that everyone on /pol is a Pure™ Aryan™ Übermensch™ with 90% Norse™ blood

>Cali
California? The leftist shitshole with spics and niggers?
Of course they're short. Blacks and spics are very short. White flight has sent most tall white up north.

If that were true id be a manlet. Its the .3 % nigger that gives me my height. Cant complain desu senpai

I don't know, I'm from this shithole and I've been 6'3 ever since 4th grade

lel
how do you live life being .3% shitskin anyway? I'd probably kill myself Kappa

6'4 checking in

How can Westies even compete?

I live in California, is it really that bad?

I'm 6' 6" and I feel like a giant everywhere I go. I just assumed that was normal.
Of course the Hispanics are all squat little fuckers, it's rare to see one over 5' 10".

Makes people feel better about themselves.

California actually has a very low black %, it's part of the reason it's such a nice place to be

>being such a faggot you have to lie to people that don't know you just to feel good

At that point you should just kill yourself.

We compensate by not being a bunch of violent savages.

>tfw 6'5" Serb

South Slavs are the master race

Dutchies are welcome too

Genetics? South Slavs are the tallest ethnic group in the world. Only the Dutch come close and we are still slightly taller.

>tfw live near El Cajon

Santee and Alpine are so very nice, how is El Cajon so bad? I'm not racist enough to believe it is just the blacks.

Also, any other san diego anons feel fucking scared during that small BLM riot near the 2nd street mall?

South Americans are manlets and even "white" americans have a lot of south american blood in them now.

My sister came back from New York and I asked her how it was. She said "everyone was short and brown".

Id call her redpilled if she wasnt such a huge bitch lol.

All reports were self reported

being so tall is what made you get raped by short roman legionaries with their gladios, so i would not be so proud of that

Anyone 6'4" and below is a manlet.
I think it's a combination of the one-drop rule and fluoride in our water.