Star vs Inner Demons

The Season 3 Starbomb will continue with the season's 8th episode, "Lint Catcher/Trial By Squire," tomorrow on the app at 3:00 AM EDT, airing on Disney XD at 8:30 PM EDT.

The script (subtitles) of this episode and dozens of low-quality preview screenshots have been ripped from a Disney server and are being spread online.
If you feel the need to post and discuss leaked content from the episode before it is released, please be considerate of those who don't want to be spoiled, and hide all images AND discussion with spoiler tags. Per Sup Forums rules, the use of spoiler tags is enforced, so posting images and discussion of spoiler content without spoiler tags will probably get you banned.

If Disney fails to address the source of the leaks, this may be an issue for the rest of the bomb. Please keep all of this in mind for future episodes, and also try to avoid misusing spoiler tags to hide content and discussion that aren't actual spoilers.

All Season 3 episodes so far:
mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7wTtHEptb3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never forgetti

Haha its funny cuz Marco is the one getting cucked now

FUUUUUUCK.
I DIDN'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN.

Never expected my collage to end up here

>Ponyhead's tears are borderline pansexual

BIG HERO 6: BAYMAX RETURNS
MONDAY NOVEMBER 20TH

there's more interplay between Sup Forums and reddit than anyone cares to admit

It's called a rainbow you degenerate

Reminder that Marco is a flawed character and that's okay. He doesn't need to be a perfect cinammon roll and the way he acts is still in line with his personality from early on, it's just not that obvious since he's barely the focal character

OH HOLY SHIT REALLY? REMINDS ME OF HOW IN BfM, DUCKTALES WAS COMING OUT AFTER A FEW DAYS (seriously, Disney it doesn't need to be there 24/7)

youtube.com/watch?v=7wTtHEptb3M
And if I catch your eye
It feels like I could fly
Out from my lonely world
Into yours....

Is this the new thread. I just wanted to share this one more time as I feel it bears repeating. Since, while I enjoy this show as a show, I do tend to look at things from a production sort of view.

Jarco was never gonna last cause the only way it even was able to happen was because of Star. In fact, all the good things that have happened in Marco's life has been because of Star.

Just narrative alone indicates that the Jarco relationship can't last if the person who was influencing him to do this stuff likes him too since he didn't 100% do it on his own, especially since it's a girl who likes(liked?) him. It's just basic writing 101. I've been thinking this was the case since very early on and it was only exacerbated in Just Friends considering Star got them the tickets and all

My opinion may have changed had the show made Marco try to open up to Jackie more but that never happened

If Defcy doesn't pull a Ron Stoppable on Marco (where he was basically the hero of Season 4 of KP), we might get something interesting out of this.

Otherwise he might end up as another Mabel Pines.

I'm looking forward that Star is gonna get DEMONED for the second time.

I just realized that mewni episodes are fucking boring.

Reminder that Marco is a PIECE OF SHIT

Weird huh, the Earth episodes this time around are interesting and the Mewni episode have been eh so far.

Like a Reverse-Steven Universe.

So I guess Kenny Pittenger's gonna be a regular boarder now. maybe

>Everyone self-inserts as Marco, wishing they had a Jackie or Star
>Marco misses the chance to be with his soulmate and have something more with his best friend in the universe
>Marco ruins his first relationship with the girl of his dreams because he can't get over his regrets
o h
thanks Nefcy

>Otherwise he might end up as another Mabel Pines.
I saw this before and I keep saying that Marco is not portrayed as being in the right, nor is a "can't-do-no-wrong" character so that isn't going to happen

Demonicism was great, I don't know what you're talking about

I'm thinking of making another collage but with the best Jarco moments across all episodes good idea or nah?

>"Jackie, you're my best friend!"
Jesus Christ, Marco

I sure hope Star never hears that he said that.

You realize this is probably the nicest way they could have ended Jarco while still holding on to Star and Marco's current friendship and keeping respect to Jackie right?

For sorta obvious reasons, I can understand why Demoncism isn't discussed, but I wanted to ask, is Tom trying to get a Demoncism an example of him running away from his identity as a half Demon? Is he trying to exorcise his Demons to seem more "acceptable" to people like Star.

I remember Sabrina Cotugno saying there was a vague sorta racial element about insecurities about being an ethnic. Is this like when black people used to try to act more white to seem acceptable? Was this a thing they were trying to go for?

Might as well. Unless someone has already made one.

Haha goddamn I didn't even think of that. Marco sux

How come this is allowed but Eclipsa and monster hunk isn't?

>Was this a thing they were trying to go for?
I think it was more to control his rage.

Demon Queen allied with Mewni vs a monster the Queen of Mewni cheated with?

Why didn't the crew give us more of them? It's not fair.
I hope the show won't be completely over with them.
Also, I didn't particularly like how that episode ended. I mean, surely it was going to happen but...

Oh holy shit, it's obvious he's just trying his best to become a better person and not be so rageful all the time and thought the Demoncism was the way to do it. Not any of that extra crap

Demons=!monsters

How do I like this show?

PICK A THREAD DAMMIT

>Is he trying to exorcise his Demons to seem more "acceptable" to people like Star.
He is obviously doing it for himself, not Star. Star actively disapproved of it and he went through with it anyway.
In Season 2 Tom was "trying to be nice but failing," now it seems like he's moving on to "trying too hard to be nice" first by unintentionally snubbing Star by "giving her space" and now by resorting to extreme measures to try to "cure" his anger problem. The analogy is more like someone relying on antidepressants to the point of addiction, rather than actually addressing the reasons they feel depressed.

Sabrina Cotugno does good work for the show but she's a fucking lunatic projecting her own insecurities onto Tom and presenting her headcanon as a legitimate response to fan questions. If Nefcy wasn't such a good showrunner I'd have concerns about her going full Zuke.

Taking requests

I hope Janna comes back in the second half, I want more reasons to draw her.

That first one is just a question thread and the last one doesn't have Star vs. in the title so not too many were using it

The one on the right was a troll thread that should have been deleted last night because the OP was an unmarked spoiler.

Well I can see there being a lot more Jackie requests despite the fact this was probably the last time we'll see Jackie before season 4.

Could you imagine if this wasn't in bomb format and we didn't know the episode summaries? We'd be killing ourselves

I think the opposite. It'll be like the people who shipped Moon and Toffee, this will kill all momentum and hope they had. I was just hoping for at least one more Manna moment, I'm bummed we didn't get one. Though any scene with Janna is cute.

actually it's the primary printing colors Cyan Magenta Yellow it's CMYK

>I was just hoping for at least one more Manna moment
"What a fucking creep" wasn't enough?

So now that Tom and Star are a thing, how will they break up eventually? I mean, Tom will most likely get his rage issues under control with time. Not only that, but we know that they dated before and the reason they broke up was his anger issues.

So far, I don't see a obvious reason since they both liked each other before, and it might be even stronger this time around since they both are slowly becoming better people.

Any ideas? Because I seriously can't think of anything other than "muh Starco".

Monsters are uncivilised subhumans, Demons are lawful evil: they do bathe in unicorn blood and stuff, but they still are classy and well mannered.

Not particularly because we're talking about characters, not ships.
I said Jackie, not Jarco.

If it wasn't for the bomb format, we would have had half these episodes a few months ago. They don't change their production for the bomb format, they just hold onto episodes till they got enough to barf some out

>So now that Tom and Star are a thing
Hold your horses, they're definitely closer but they're not a thing just yet

But as to how, I am pretty sure it'll be similar to Jackie where, as the final piece of his character development, he'll let Star go on his own realizing she likes someone else

muh Starco was the reason why Jarco broke up despite a far more healthy relationship so I expect the same for Tomstar.

Jackie is actually winning a poll that isn't about bashing her. What the hell happened?

>I was just hoping for at least one more Manna moment
This is the first time in the series Marco has willingly hung out with Janna and almost treated her like a friend, is that not enough for you?

>Jarco was a healthy relationship
Shippers are so deranged they don't even listen to their own waifu telling them why it had to end

>despite a far more healthy relationship
It's not healthy if he's constantly thinking of somewhere(one) else. And that's even before BfM

>Tom that low
Thank Christ. I guest that he's "trying to be a better person" but that's like if every girl started wanting Bojack Horseman's dick in that show. It doesn't mean shit until he makes meaningful improvements and so far he still can't make it through a conversation without blowing up and he's only not possessive because he thought Star was taken already. He's such a shit character and they're handling his development awfully. TomStar is just pissing everyone off, it's necessary for the plot but it's just making Star look awful.

Starcofags don't have any reason to irrationally hate her anymore since Jarco is over and she most likely won't show up anymore.

>Hold your horses, they're definitely closer but they're not a thing just yet
Oh boy, will you like tomorrow's episode

Nobody else is suffering right now. They will be soon, but not now.
Star isn't crying her eyes out over Marco, Tom is improving himself and might actually get back together with Star, and Marco ended the episode happily going back to Mewni, blissfully ignorant of the suffering awaiting him.

>anymore
For a while, you mean, until TomStar breaks up and Jackie gets with Tom

I saw the spoilers. What he says is "so are you and Tom-" and she says "yeah!" I am pretty sure she's assuming Marco means "friends" but Marco will take it the other way

Who the fuck else is suffering?

Kinda and kinda not. They're handling Janna weird, it was my understanding that Marco fucking hated her even more so than Ponyhead so him getting tacos with her and playing DnD just seems like bad writing.

>other than "muh Starco"
The starco tease won't stop no matter who is with who and you know it, even is it the most generic answer.

other than that, what could actually happen is the ''Star makes Mewni monster apologist'' plot, and something really bad ends up happening.

Why is Nefcy a good showrunner while Suger is the fucking worst?

I think Jarco will be okay in the end. I don't know, I just have hopes for it for some reason. You can say what you will, but I still believe.

She never really deserved all that salt in the first place, but I guess that now that stuff happened, shippers feel "safer" to be a little less rabid towards her.

Jackie was a healthy girlfriend. But Marco made it toxic.

I'd bet anything he was playing with A+F and then Janna just walked into the conversation

Nefcy had a plan from day 1. The plan changed along the way but the idea was there. Sugar had no plan

I don't know man, previously he mentioned that he broke up with Jackie and that context feels like romance, but we'll see I guess

>it's just making Star look awful.
It's almost like Star can be kind of shitty herself sometimes
I fucking hate that you whiny fags keep making me post Oskar and remember that he exists and Star isn't a perfect angel but I'm going to keep doing it until you learn.

See, now you know how Starcofags feel as they've been jerked around since BMB

>Who the fuck else is suffering?
Well, Marco was a tiny bit at the breakup, and he definitely will be soon.

This also isn't the last of Jackie we're seeing. They can't just have her last appearance be her setting him free, but ultimately feeling completely broken.

Jackie was great, she just wasn't the girl for Marco.
Sorry, not sorry.

More assertive. Sugar has no spine and justifies it backwards by saying that she's giving control to her storyboarders

>See, now you know how Starcofags feel as they've been jerked around since BMB
Oh boo hoo, cry me a river. Starcofags have plot armor, no matter what happens Starco will be endgame. Only an idiot would think that Starco was ever in jeopardy.

>TomStar is just pissing everyone off
Not really, I'm not sure if I'm just the only one, but I'm liking how they're writing this.
Maybe it's because I've given up on shipping from a long time.

Somebody post the episode list for this bomb, what's next?

when she break up with you but she make your heart go whoa

What are the chances of Eclipse not being evil?

Janna probably just showed up on Marco and Jackie's date at the taco place. She's kind of Jackie's friend but Marco clearly didn't want her there.
Marco was being an obnoxious jackass with his fucking cape and nobody was willing to tolerate him except Jackie, Janna, Ferguson and Alfonzo.

MARCO A SHIT
A SHIT!

Can go for Marco hearing Star say pretty much the same thing to Tom, which i assume he's gonna see them hanging out now that hes's back on mewni.

I figure hes just starting to realize he has problems and wants to be more tolerable with star. The pacing on the first couple episodes was kinda slow, but these two were great. Sophmore Slump was probably my favorite so far out of the new episodes

Pretty high actually. I don't think she'll be evil like in "No Moon, I expect you to die! HAHA!". Her only "evil" deeds is that she didn't obey the queen rules and dabbled with dark magic. I don't think she ever wanted to destroy Mewni or something like that.

eh, I'd say 50/50

>nobody was willing to tolerate him except Jackie, Janna, Ferguson and Alfonzo.
If you're counting everyone in that episode, Sensei too. But Ferg, Alf, and Sensei all got angry at him until they made up at the end. Janna was apathetic, and of course, Jackie is the one who basically forced Marco's revelation.

>Jarcofags being always jerks
> Last episode happens

I kind of hope so. I'm no shipper, but this relationship felt very comfy. Like, they DO resemble a cute married couple.

She won't be MWAHAHAHA evil (at least I don't think so?) but she will be probably antagonistic and have some kind of plan that doesn't jive with the MHC.

I strongly can't see Monster Bash not going horribly wrong

My bets on her not activlly trying to destroy anything, but not letting anything get in the way of what she wants. Like she'll probably going to have some power that requires souls to be sacrificed or something, and she'll pay lip service to feeling sorry for them

I'm still all in for Starco, I just fucking learned from experience and fully expect Nefcy to yank everyone's chain for the whole ride, even after they get together. And she's doing it for good reasons.
This episode was a good reminder that Marco is absolutely not ready for a real serious relationship yet.
Star isn't that much better but she's made much more progress toward that. Still, Tomstar is a clear opportunity to for her to learn a lesson about needing some self-control of her own, both from Tom's example and the enabling I expect him to give her.

Marco is finally going to get character development, get happy fuckers

>TomStar is just pissing everyone off
Star, Marco and Tom are the most popular character of this show, the fanbase for sure is loving this shit for and even more for the upcoming love triangle

Thats a good question. I help onto hope for SU until he bubbled the entire cluster
I feel like sugar had a plan for the beginning and end, and just let anyone do the stuff in between

I don't think Tom is that popular

CUPS

>"I did what I had to do, for me."
She is obviously evil. Maybe not outright malicious but she sure doesn't give a shit about hurting people in her way. And she's clearly playing Star like a damn fiddle, but the MHC and Moon are so incompetent you can't even blame Star for going along with it.

>Marco is finally going to get character development, get happy fuckers
I fucking hope so, because I switched from being tired of his shit to being angry about his shit

Star wouldn't say that to Tom. She's not half as desperate as Marco and if anything she'd be the one blowing up at him and storming off.

>Maybe not outright malicious but she sure doesn't give a shit about hurting people in her way
I doubt it seeing that the MHC couldn't mention a single evil thing about her. Point taken that MHC is incompetent without Glossy, but still, I think she'll fall under the "villain with motives that are better than the heroes" category.

I don't mean to go all Sup Forums here BUT considering Nefcy is left leaning, I would have thought monster bash going off with out any problems. Maybe she wont be like SU and shove her view points in the show?

I really don't want TomStar.
Save me from this.