If trump loses this election we will have seen the biggest political assassination of a human being since ted kennedy...

if trump loses this election we will have seen the biggest political assassination of a human being since ted kennedy. if he can lose to a candidate as bad as hillary clinton it will prove unequivocally NO person can run for president of the united states without first having the consent of the establishment media.

very scary thought boys.

Drumpf is like the dumbest canditate ever. Part of the reason he got so far because of meme addicted kiddoes.

You seem to be retarded though so I'll treasure your astute observation and make a note.

>inb4 leafs talking about election

Itd be even scarier if people didnt realize it.

Some people are still sheep but so many people waking up now. You cant have someone running for president drawing in 10s of thousands of people n each state and exposing the media for alot of normies.

Shits gettin real tho. The people will prevail

She has a perfect ass.

Thank god that people are falling for the "thicc" meme and trying to fuck whale's nowadays cause it makes skinny girls that look like Ariana Grande lose confidence and makes them way easier to smash.

FUCK. now i have to jerk off

Fuck you swede. Go drink your absolut vodka with your trannys you liberal cuck.

You make Canada look like anarchy. Of course youd hate trump. Youve probably never watched a single one of his rallies completely and watch sewedish cuck news highlights.

Holy shit a leaf that isn't a complete faggot. I commend you good sir!

That is a scary thought. That's exactly what it means. The character assassination he's gone through it fucking insane. If doesn't win, he needs to sue people like crazy for spewing so much hate and lies toward him and his family. It's not fair.

That's one of the major side-reasons I'm rooting for him. He deserve to show these smug, liberal fucktards up and take their power away from them. America deserves that, they've gotten out of hand and their ruining everyone's life and fun.

Trump's been talking about how much he loves America and wants to genuinely see it be great again. His opponent talks about herself and how she wants the title of first Cunt-In-Chief. He's got the spirit the country needs in a President.

He has to do this. If it doesn't happen, you're right. It proves the media and the powers that be are so fucking bias they basically created a one-party political system while screaming "NAZI!" at everyone else ironically.

You're late for evening prayers, Mohammed

Feel free to reply OP, we need more genuine threads bumped that aren't shitposting bait.

This is exactly proof of my greatest fear.

Regardless of who should be president, this election has been blatant proof that there is literally ZERO integrity in the media anymore, and is really just a tool to professionally assassinate anyone who challenges those in power.

Lying, making up facts, lying by omission, and attacking individuals is all fair game to ALL media outlets now.

>Lying, making up facts, lying by omission, and attacking individuals is all fair game to ALL media outlets now.

And by extension, social media.

They know people don't read the actual stories and just repeat the headlines. It's pretty dirty, I'm sick of seeing headlines where the actual story contradicts the headline even.

Journalism is all about personal-opinion-agenda pushing now and not about just reporting the facts. That's either too boring for their audience or too difficult and time consuming for their lazy 23 year old girl who doesn't like working hard at anything.

Why search for facts when you can just post "13 Cat GIFS That Will Make You Hate Trump!"

>Sweden

Have you ever tried not being a cuck?

>NO person can run for president of the united states without first having the consent of the Jews.

FTFY, leaf

Yeah, because hot girls are always so insecure and easy to fuck...

she's a coalburner

uh, the only way trump MIGHT have won is against as unpopular candidate as Hillary. So he was very lucky.

Fuck me, is there any white female celebrity that isn't a fucking coal burner? Even Taylor swift got blacked by drake this is getting ridiculous.

What? Trump is every bit as much 'establishment' as any Clinton or Bush. He only ran 'the establishment' down as part of his attack on anything he thought might sound good to his unthinking followers.

She's fucking mac miller now.
He's a jew.

>Ariana Grande
>white

Both candidates are pretty bad. You could easily switch the names in your post

t. Abdul

She's Italian. Literally looks like your typical Girl that lives in Italy.

ATTENTION Sup Forums
You MUST make agreements like this, and make FORMAL signed declarations to your local pd's, counties, and any government branches so publicly defend whistle blowers, we need them to feel welcome and safe in our communities, it seems like nothing, but it MATTERS, trust me:

We have to show solidarity, or we will lose them to fear.

It doesn't matter how gay it sounds, it is a formal agreement and the fucking world is about to end, show some balls and do something now before it's too late.

It's not like Trump has made it particularly hard for them, he's pretty good at sabotaging himself.

she's got a spic name and a spic face, but ok

You're fucking retarded my friend. Her names Italian and her face is Italian. Americans can't even tell the diffirence between Mexicans and Italians that's why we get shit from the rest of world for being dumb.

>33 KB
almost took down the whole island didn't ya abo?

Truth.