WE NEED OPERATIONAL ROOM IN CASE OF FULL SHUT IT DOWN

WE NEED OPERATIONAL ROOM IN CASE OF FULL SHUT IT DOWN.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

REMEMBER THE MAIN PROBLEM ISNT SHILLS AND SLIDING

THE MAIN PROBLEM IS SHUT IT DOWN

WE NEED TO CREATE A PLAN WHAT TO DO FOR ANONS

IRL SHITPOSTING

I WILL BUMP THIS SHIT UP UNTIL YOU FAGGOTS GET YOUR ASS UP AND WILL MAKE SOMETHING TO DEFEND YOUR MEMES

READY WITH THE DAB RIG

WE NEED SOME SORT OF DISCORD SHIT FOR THESE TWO DAYS OR ANY OTHER CHAN THAT WILL NOT BE DOWN

THERE IS NO WAY TO COOPERATE OUR SHITPOSTING ECXEPT Sup Forums WE NEED AN ALTERNATIVE FOR ELECTION DAY

WAKE UP AMERICAN FAT LAZY FAGGOTS AND DO SOMETHING TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO MEME

COME ON

Funnyjunk, small enough that won't be targeted, mods won't give two shits

infinity chan

That's not a bad idea. But the format sucks. Plus don't we need usernames?

why is he speaking like a bulldog?
also russian press inside the country doesn't support trump at all (if they're sending the signal outside like they do is because it's better for crypto-commies they are to make deals with the nomenklatura hag than with a business person these inheritance clerks are secretly loathing)

We don't want to end up like Andy.

Usernames only to post content, comments can still be user and there are boards in Sup Forums format. /random/ could work

free republic dot com

We go to Reddit.

Hmm. We'll start a thread. Get the word out. This place will be awful the 8th and 9th anyway. Regardless of who wins. Shills will still try and shill even after the election.

The only safe place is Madagascar

How about we get a shower room and fill it with skypes?

Problem solved.

Just find a dead chan

actually lets take over lupchan

I could offer Russian chans, Sup Forums board for example, but I don't think you Americans will use it.

Recommend your site, I want to learn Russian and spending time on your forums will help.

actually this might be a good idea, since they would also be much harder to shut down at least for the people we might upset, they are not russian for sure

bump

All these dubOP's.

Well if you're in America, take to the streets!
1776 won't commence again without you!