MEANWHILE, ON ROMAN Sup Forums

MEANWHILE, ON ROMAN Sup Forums..............

Other urls found in this thread:

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Punic_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

today, i made bread.

>today, i made bread.
Bullshit, Anonimus

>Annus ab urbe conditia DCCIII
>Galliae etiam sunt
>Germanae etiam sunt

I'M ANONIMUS

I don't fuck boys who are over 13.

>found the greek

Why is Jupiter being played by a Gaul?!
I'm all for more diversity but why can't those thespians just make their own Gaul characters? Next thing you know and they'll be casting Mars as a Numidian.

I fuckin hate those OP Gauls.

Once again Marvel sees fit to spread the cheeks to ram cock in fucking ass! What next?! Will even mighty Jupiter bear Nubian image?!

>Gauls
>OP

Did you miss the Alesia issue?

Is Neron literally /ourguy/?
>Mentally ill
>Neckbeard
>Fucked boipucci all day

I need to buy a present for my wife's 13th birthday

fucking kush niggers and judeans ruining the mosaic trade

Don't forget to include the archive.

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm

>walk into thermae
>see favorite slave boy undressing
>mfw

DC DELENDA EST

Grumio the animated series when?

anyone paid their denbts?

Be carefull with that Anonymus, it's a bit sensitive

>13 years old
Dump the old hag
if not take her to the coliseum, I hear the're flooding it this time

Very sensitive.

RAPE AND PILLAGE

>Getting beaten so badly that it turns you into the French

>Filthy barbarian
You need to go back

Hallo, wo sind die römischen frauen?

GET OUT BARBARIANORMIE REEEEEEEE

Who is responsible for this?

Constantine I/Byzantium panegyric when?

How can RomanKEKs even compete with Grecian Superiority?!

by actually winning wars

Am I the only one who thinks Hercules' redesign is better than the original?

>Centurion Roma is now a Briton

IN A VILLAGE OF HIS CHOICE

So FUCK Christians amiright guys....

Is a bit cool, but I kinda wonder what would happen if they start airing his episodes in orient airwaves. I hear those Buddhists would eat this shit up.

Should I post the comic?

>Germans welcome

FVC MARVEL

I'd prefer the animated adventures of Cerberus.

>who let the canibus out

Byzantium/Imperium Graecorum when?

Found the dediticius
He didn't know Nazarius and his anonymous friends

Was Lucian of Samosata the Grant Morrison of II sec. AD?

So I’m traveling through Gallia and I must say their written stories are quite funny

Sicut cogitavit iustus.

Hey guys, wouldn't it be crazy if like in 2,000 years those mongrels to the north had the power to destroy all life on the planet in an instant?

HANNIBAL DID NOTHING WRONG!

Reported to the Praetorian Guard.

He's got that Erica Henderson mouth, too.

>this thread

Constantinius is the GOAT emperor. He's a fan of Christianity

>LOL NEVER CONQUERED

Is it true about the Ptolemies and incest? Asking for a friend.

The romans?
I mean it's not that hard, grab a slave give him a shield, promise him freedom if he lives.

Catamite thread

I dunno. I promised my Emperor that I wouldn't.

if its what i think it is YES!

Carthage

fons, quaeso?

DELENDA EST

>Plebeian Shadicus

INTO THE BRAZEN BULL

gib link

when will the Carthage fags finally be pushed off to /trash/?

all they are is either dumb nostalgia fags or contrarians

step aside losers

>Calling Romans losers
>Lost the war

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Punic_War

>MUH TREBIA

I'm tired of these SJWs demanding more Germanic representation in comics. If the barbarians want their own comic books, why don't they make them themselves?

Cucked by King of Bithynia

Anyone seen that piece of shit Caecilius? He better not be in my fucking horto again.

.... yes, go on.

Tacitus is worse than Bendis, that Bendis...

>depopulated Rome by 20% in a single battle
>won three of the most notable battles in history
>basically toured handing Romans their asses for years on end
>only really lost because Carthage itself was to lazy to go all in on wiping out the Romans

You're just mad we took your eagles

best emperor

>Auxiliaries
>Auxiliaries, everywhere

What the fuck did you just say to me you little plebeian? I'll have you know I graduated top of my decvria in the Legion, and I have been involved in numerous secret attacks on Gaul villages, and I have over 300 confirmed barbarian kills. Not only have I trained the art of Gladius and Pilvm, but I have acess to the Caesar personal arsenal. You're fucking dead, elephant jockey

marble emperor

CICERO WILL MAKE ROME GREAT AGAIN

Reminder that romans were retards
>Carthage literally means "New City" (Qart-Hadasht). The Carthagenians founded another city of Qart-Hadasht in the south of Spain, which ended up being called Carthago Nova by the Romans ("New New City"), who were unaware that "Carthage" meant "New City" already.

Can we all agree that casting Quintus Rosius Gallus as Hercules was a huge mistake? Sure, he kind of looks the part, but he's just too over-the-top. Hercules is supposed to be jolly, but not a complete buffoon.

At least they had the good sense to cast Clodius Aesopus as Amphytrion, it just wasn't enough to save the play.

>There are people who actually think Sulla was a hero to Rome.

poetry reading sticky when

BY ORDER OF OUR ILLUSTRIOUS MODERATOR COUNCIL, THE POSTING OF IMAGES AND DISTRIBUTION OF MURALS, RELIEFS AND PAINTINGS CRITICIZING, QUESTIONING OR PARODYING THE MOST DEIGN AND SPIRITED POLICIES OF THEIR RULE SHALL BE BANNED, AND SEDITIOUS SPEECH WILL BE PERSECUTED WITHOUT REST.

MOCKERY OF THE JEWS AND THEIR ONE GOD SHALL BE KEPT TO AN APPROPRIATE MINIMUM.

THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE GUILD OF MILLERS - THE GUILD OF MILLERS USES THE FINEST GRAINS TO MAKE TRUE ROMAN BREAD FOR TRUE ROMANS.

>What's going on in this thread

Why did Mike Duncan never mention Crimea?

DICKHEAD

I know it's fashionable now to shit on the guild of millers, but I always enjoy their ads.

What I'd like to know is why everyone listens to the man who sells tomatoes at the forum. He doesn't even form his own opinions, he just repeats what other people have told him. Very rotten, if you ask me.

Say what you will about those barbarians. But the House of Budweiser sure knows how to make a good brew.

Dilly Dilly

>Stop worshipping False Gods!

have you forgotten me brother?

Patrician taste

That twist ending tho. Gets me every time.

These fucking Jews and Christians are going to be the end of the west I'm tellin ya. Another cart of peace deus vulted the forum last week and nobody cares. Day of the lion when? pic related

jjfrenchie

Jossias Whedonias toasts to women's gods! Truly, he wears cuckolds horns proudly.

don't forget

>his bitch of a mom killed a good emperor to get his worthless ass into power
>liked poetry, music and theater, as well as art in general
>hated responsibility, didn't want to be an emperor, sit through political debates in the senate or learn anything about administration
>tried to make everyone like him at first then had an autistic meltdown when giving out money and pardons stopped working and he had to try to solve problems
>began lashing out and being an edgy shitstain ordering executions left and right
>didn't actually burn Rome but he was such a mumbling autist that he got blamed anyway despite sending help right away
>builds a huge, tasteless palace in the burned blocks of the city confirming everyone's suspicions
>cries when the Praetorians finally had enough and take him out the back because nobody appreciated his art enough

meanwhile, here's Caracalla, who was a brainless dudebro and actually reformed the Spartan army by gathering a bunch of local Greeks and giving them outdated ceremonial gear to LARP and sending them to war.

ANONIMVS SVM, BARBARE

A fine imperator.

Constantine Palaiologos, last Emperor of Byzantium/Imperium Graecorum. The Middle Ages Leonidas.