Venom #157 Storytime

Since nobody else has done it, here it is. Eddie continues his battle with Kraven and a familiar face shows up.

smooth moves

Could Liz and Eddie hypothetically make a good couple?

A brief appearance from everyone's favorite host

Is it weird that I've always had a small crush on Shriek?

Nah she's pretty hot

Kinda rude to do that to your father-in-law

Agreed

Kek

FORTY CAKES!!!

weird i thought scorn killed her

Don't put your dick in crazy.
Unless you are the same kind of crazy.

Wow I wonder what this could be referencing.

Gee whiz what an awful state to be in. I sure hope he has some sort of loved ones whose memories can spur him on.

Eugh

>not making this a lenticular interior page

I've heard bad things about this run because of some edgy OC, but is it regardless still worth a read?

make your own decision

I guess you could do worse than the original Superior Spider-Man.

ehhh I guess this one was ok
not sure about the final obvious referene tho

Luckily only hipsters were harmed.

user I’m not the guy you replied to, but come on. The purpose of a board like Sup Forums is to share and discuss our hobby with other like-minded people. You don’t have to shill a book if you don’t want to, but you could at the very least give your own opinion on something.

Don’t bother. NuVenom has been unremarkable at best, utter garbage any other time.

I mean it started out with Lee Price, who everyone assumed was actually the new Venom but it turned out it was just a setup. It has pretty much just begun to get into Eddie's adventures again since he came back, and I don't think it's off to a bad start.

Here's the storytime where Fisk becomes Mayor for those who care

Isn't Kraven a wanted criminal? Like, he's been arrested and escaped prison multiple times, he was in Pleasant Hill and was part of the Masters of Evil's attack on New York. Why is Fisk parading him in a Press conference like this instead of just hiring him in secret?

Why is this an issue when New Yorkers are perfectly fine with a city of monsters living underneath their feet?

How is this good news for him?

You'll just have to wait for Venom Inc. to find out ; )

My guess, Lee somehow gets out of jail and tries to hunt down Venom to reclaim the symbiote, finds Mania instead and takes hers which we know is happening

YES

>Your honor, as you can see clear as day it's the symbiote's fault and not my client's.

And to the point is he still immortal or not? Yost undid it in Scarlet Spider, but the other writers I saw using Kraven ignored that.

I love when they remember Venom can go invisible Predator style....seems they forget that ability all too often

I really hope he's able to save a majority of the dinosaur people. I like them.

Maybe the Feds will step in and decide that it's more humane to just send them off to the Savage Land.

Perhaps one day Marvel citizens will stop being assholes.

So have any drawfags made any lewds of Tana yet?

Fat chance, Marvel civilians are forever both retarded and assholes

Not Heno?

It's nice to dream, at least.

Reminds me of the way Illuminating Comics redid Clint Barton's trial in CWII

Is this what you meant by Kino? Cause despite the obvious reference, it's still a nice page