Reminder that Johnny is a nice guy who chose to hang out with his mama over getting busy with a girl literally wrapped...

Reminder that Johnny is a nice guy who chose to hang out with his mama over getting busy with a girl literally wrapped as a present to him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uaeLBr9H7cU?t=45m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=uaeLBr9H7cU&t=2759s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why did he skip leg day?

He was training upper body strength...exclusively.

Did this really happened? Holy Shit!

This cartoon absolutely could not be made today.

Too bad women don't go for nice guys

Screencap is from Johnny Goes to Bollywood which was made in 2011.

>Johnny Goes to Bollywood
thanks boss

This is from the movie, 2011 wasn't that long ago

To be fair he probably heard that curry pussy isnt all that safe

Sorry Babe, I got mommy issues

sauce
youtu.be/uaeLBr9H7cU?t=45m33s

youtube.com/watch?v=uaeLBr9H7cU&t=2759s

@45:45 if the time embed thing doesn't work.

Because you wouldn't have noticed if he didn't anyway. Short legs is still short legs no matter how you work out.

That's ancient history to SJWs.

i hope he lost virginty to a beatiful girl sometime between episodes ,instead of all these furries writers throw at him.

My headcanon has Johnny scoring tons of bimbo pussy and the TV show is only the times he gets shot down.

It was confirmed by Van Partible that Johnny is very successful off-screen but we only see his failures because it's funny.

In that regard, he's like Boomhauer who hits on 100 women and fails 95% of the time, but only needs to be successful for a handful to look like a player when a different girl leaves his house every week.

He got rejected by a volcano that demanded a virgin sacrifice
Johnny is canonically a Chad, we just don't get to watch it

Only under Van's supervision is he a Chad. Under Kirk Tingblad's supervision, he admitted he's never been on a date before.

you don't go on dudes with dudes that are only good for their body you just ride their bologna pony all night and kick them out in the morning

It's weird, was the film made outside the states? I haven't seen it here

can't you read it was made in bollywood

Isn't that the title? but why would they make a film about a CN classic and limit it like that?

I believe it was made in CN Asia's studio because India loves Johnny Bravo. It still had Van Partible as director but it was written specifically for Indian audiences (Which is why there are so many specific jokes to them, like how popular movies turn into basically riots over there).

Even though there is an English version with all the original cast, it only aired once here and I think it was on Boomerang that it aired.

Interesting trivia, thanks user. If I were to watch it (again, because I might've seen it once online but I can't remember) I'd probably have just assumed the cultural references were in the same vain like how japanese CRs are here when shows take their characters there, and whether or not you understand them isn't important.

Where's the best quality rip?