Ausbros, when will the winner be announced? I know it'll be on Wednesday, but what time?

Ausbros, when will the winner be announced? I know it'll be on Wednesday, but what time?

Does anyone know? This is one of the biggest events in our lifetime, I don't want to miss it.

LIVE

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.abc.net.au/antonygreen/2016/11/us-election-close-of-poll-times.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Their nights are usually around our lunch time, I'm not sure how long it takes burgers to count the votes though

Polls close at 10AM Sydney/Melbourne time.

It'll take a while, they have to gather up millions of hands to count on

a long time. Many votes will be found mysteriously in the back of car trunks so they must be counted! what are you an anti semite?

Also, it will be shown live on ABC, Channel 7 and Channel 9, and also on CNN and FOX if you have Foxtel.

Channel 7 is taking MSNBC's coverage, not sure about 9 or ABC.

around smoko

I think they stop voting ~10ish AEST, so we get to wake up in time for it all to go down.

I'd recommend CNN to watch their anchors meltdown live.

Should be getting preliminary results around lunchtime and a shit show in the media for dinner.

If the dogs in the media are running around like its walky time then hillary has won.
If the dogs are wimpering like someones kicked it in the side then its likely Trump has won.

Hillary or Trump, either way their country is a fucking joke and we win.

So many keks to be had cunts.

what the fucks this yank doing here

They have a direct impact on the entire world. We don't win my friend.

>tfw job interview with Maccas on Wednesday

SOON NO LONGER A NEET FRIENDS

Good luck user

shout us some nuggies cunt

10-12ish am your time.

Good luck!

Just ignore him.

>Trips

You'll be flipping burgers in no time m8

better put those trips on your resume

make maccas great again m8

Anyone put a dollarydoo on sports bet?

Wednesday 1pm

Check Antony Green's coverage. He has the first few states results coming in around 11am AEDT

mate if hillary gets to be madam potus she will airstrike russia after setting up her no-fly zone in syria, and good cunts in the australian military will get killed fighting a war for her.

ye m8 i through on 2k wish me like m8 love you m8

>I'd recommend CNN to watch their anchors meltdown live.
it's gonna be yuge

10 bucks on that Mormon cunt, no joke. If someone offers you 500:1 odds, you fucking put 10 bucks on it.

What odds you get?

#yolo

a bunch m8 for pressie trump i got $5.50 but other bets I got as high as $101 cunt

desu the abc will be on meltdown as well
can't wait for based Pauline's comments in the aftermath

>maccas
>casual contract hours
Technically employed but they could give you 1 hour a week

Here lads

blogs.abc.net.au/antonygreen/2016/11/us-election-close-of-poll-times.html

Are you talking the block or x factor?

anyone hear the explosion in Brisbane?

good luck mate.

part-time contract or casual? Either way good luck brah

Out there odds are best odds.

yeah m8 also hear tanks 5ks off

Nevar forget

bingo where???

wtf cunts where is the qanda thread?

Should know the overall expected outcome by 4pm. That should be when florida comes in.

Put about $200 on there. If anons are looking to bet, now's a good time. Odds were ~2.50 around last week but have peaked again at 5.40.

It'll likely keep rising at this rate, until (if) a bombshell actually falls.

qanda makes to too mad these days ill just be seething for hours if i see that cunt tonys smug face

fuck it, this is a qanda thread now

>this panel

gunna get a few memes tonight boys

Apparently the west coast polls shut at 2pm Wednesday Melbourne/Sydney time

am i pushing meme magic too far?

Good luck mate, a stint at maccas isnt a bad thing to have on the resume.

Make sure you tune those teenage bitches while youre there. What i wouldnt give to be 21 again.

2012 was annouced about 3:30pm if that's anything to go by

got a recent blank bingo? got one from last year

The announcement isn't going to be late on our Wednesday like middle of the night.

(you can actually bet when the opponent concedes on sportsbet atm, lowest odds are 02:00-03:59, 9th November)

Got the fairy bread up m8's get it while its fresh

Whatayatalkingbout-
You're fucken joking! Donnie is about to become the next prezo of the big house.
Shits about to hit happening levels, either way this election swings.

I have it on pretty high authority that he'll be wearing a purple silk tie btw.

noice.

This one'll take a week and they'll still be bitching about the result and taking it to the court.

It'll be fucking hilarious.

Have fun and good luck user

My grandmother chocked on those sprinkles before. They're dangerous mate.

Kek'd

just a sly $2k

I wish the world wasn't so fucking wrapped up in this bullshit.

Probably 3pm onwards on the 9th (AEST)

It's like those "reality" shows. The results were recorded weeks ago, but they don't announce them until Wednesday.

>Bright orange like his skin is an actual market

Can't wait to take these cunts' money

I hope you guys have been following Cory, he went full Trump shill in the past week, it's been hilarious. Even better than the time he quoted Voltaire but actually posted a Kevin Strom line.

I wouldn't be surprised if the liberal party reformed (again) if Trump is president, they'd have no excuse to keep being cucks, it's clear that half of the party aren't on board with the way things are now.

thats real btw.

somebody at sportsbet fucking hates him.

(they also removed the options to bet on Hillary's dress, cos apparently its sexist)

ur grandma's a fairy m8

fuck m8 what are those multibets?

Adelaide checking in.

Hopefully he gets wind and pulls a Based Laurie Oakes move.

around lunchtime

When she coughed them up they were in a mixed clump.

noice

Do aussies really eat that? Hows it made? Butter and ice cream toppings?

I am from Adelaide.

Tell me about it m8, I put 200 on the election. I don't even bet. Now I'm watching Alex jones fml cunt.

It is a party food for kids m8.

No shit you aren't a lebbo are ya?

Google 'trump + purple tie'

its his favorite, he said its "regal"

user, you're saying you're not signed up for his newsletter and podcast?

Trump to win, mixed with some really low odds AFL games. Probably a long shot but the Trump factor ramped up the odds big league

If hes halfway competent he'll rocket ahead. That was my experience as a NEET into a casual job.

Show up 20 minutes before your shift and suddenly you're employee of the year compared to teenaged shitkickers.

They're called 100s and 1000s. Slather some butter on bread and sprinkle these guys on top.

Polls close at like 10am, winner will be roughly known by 4-5pm

How's it made though. I've never seen anything like it and I'm surrounded by heart attack food every day.

Nah they just like to have fun. One of the bets for the first debate was "what will Hillary get thrown at her first?" One of them was "an email server"

The worst part is that after watching him for the last 2 days I believe that. Sorry for being a depressing cunt.

It is just butter or margarine on white bread with "hundreds and thousands" or whatever they are called in your country sprinkled on top.

Is it good, or is it just meme food like vegemite?

Don't blow it, McDonalds is ironically a very good low level job to have on your resume If you can stick with it and get a good reference

Maccas trains their employees well and other employers know that

??

What's Laurie Oakes done?

trips don't lie
good job you fuckin ledge

I Really hope Trump wins. My work has fucking ABC on perpetually on a big screen in the office. Watching the salty bootyblasted hosts would be epic

Hillary Clinton will be president at 10am Wednesday morning.

you butter the bread, and then pour hundreds an thousands on it, then you shake off the excess.

it has to be cut diagonally, or you're an asshole.

t. 5159

it's good, better than vegemite imho tbqh

Sick breh I worked there for a year and it landed me a sick job in the CBD a real cushy office job and I'm highschool dropout

>What's Laurie Oakes done?
A lot of TimTams m8.