I miss him

I miss him...

Other urls found in this thread:

billboard.com/articles/news/7510390/isaac-hayes-didnt-quit-south-park-scientology-did-for-him-son
hollywoodreporter.com/features/south-park-20-years-history-trey-parker-matt-stone-928212
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The voice actor is dead, so boo hoo, not coming back buddy. Grow up and get over it.

The worst part is that means we will never get Chef's parents again.

>the voice actor is dead
Literally did not stop WB, I have no idea why T&M are wussies about it

You just miss his salty chocolate balls.

Isaac Hayes WAS Chef though. Chef with any other voice actor would not work.

ya me too, my favorite eps are from his era still. sucks isaac hayes was crazy and died

I want to STICK MY BALLS inside your rectum KYLE.

kill yourself, edgefag

Congratulations, you can hurl insults online anonymously. Fuck off useless faggot. Your mother should've swallowed you or just let it run down her leg.

Why do people act like he didn't leave the show because they mocked Scientology? He was okay with making fun of every religion, they touch on Scientology and that's his first and final straw.

Because now they can understand his viewpoint since they hate South Park for making fun of Trump either too much or not enough respectively.

How are people acting like he didn't?

idk if that's true, but nobody mentions it when it's a big part as to why he left the show and why they killed off the character

Oh shit! True that. At least they can't be ruined

I miss Chef too but I don't think he should come back. He wouldn't be the same without Isaac Hayes and all....at least we got Zombie Chef in SoT so that was a plus.

I think most fans know, though. It's just old news and it's assumed people already know so what more is there to say? "Oh look the Super Adventure Club is an analogous stand-in for scientology and represents Isaac being brainwashed by a cult and now he's dead to us'?

>Waah hes dead
I'M GONNA MAKE LOVE
EVEN WHEN I'M DEAD
MY BODY MIGHT GET COLD
ITS ALWAYS HOT IN MY BED

It's a shame Isaac Hayes got bitchy and then got kill. Chef was great and the show isn't the same without him. I miss the boys pestering him with their weird problems.

user I get it, you've gotten shittalked many times on here and you're sick of it. But you gotta be more subtle then this, no one is taking you seriously.

He didn't get bitchy, people left on his behalf, he was in no state to quit himself.

underrated

If SOT is cannon, chef is actually dead.

I feel like this is the part nobody seems to acknowledge. Didn't he have a stroke before all of that?

It's a really lame situation where nobody won.

Here's a question. If Hayes had stayed on the show until his death, how do you think they would've handled Chef?

Probably because a representative from the church of scientology quit in his name, his family thought he had complained and been fired, and between him dying and a whole other bunch of fuck ups, no-one managed to resolve anything until it was too late.

billboard.com/articles/news/7510390/isaac-hayes-didnt-quit-south-park-scientology-did-for-him-son
hollywoodreporter.com/features/south-park-20-years-history-trey-parker-matt-stone-928212

Question is, when is the US going to rein in all these cults?

the church made him leave.

we all do

It's for the best. They should remain pure.

This is really sad, and it's odd to think that South Park without Chef has run for longer than he was ever in it.

But despite all that, I still love how bitter and mean-spirited 'The Return of Chef' was.

>Quit the show
>We make your character get brainwashed by a cult into becoming a gay pedo. And then kill him.

It's so weird to think that, considering Chef was one of THE main characters early on.

>And then revive him as a Zombie Nazi only to kill him again.