"Libya more than anyone else's war was Hillary Clinton's war"

>"Libya more than anyone else's war was Hillary Clinton's war"
>"she perceived the removal of Gaddafi and the overthrow of the Libyan state... something that she would use to run in the general election for President"
>"as a result there was around 40,000 deaths within Libya"

Okay, I'm a legitimate left wing guy, and I hate Trump because he's a rich moron, but.. how can that possibly compare to the deaths of 40,000 people? I don't even know how to feel anymore, you guys weren't memeing...

She's an actual war criminal and I don't know what to think anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop thinking in left vs right and start thinking in truth vs lie, fact vs deceit.

Americans vote based on feelings, not policies.

HUGE EXPLOSION IN

Kill yourself you fucking retarded faggot.

>hurrrrr hai u guiz didn't memeing after alls

What does it feel like to be a fucking retarded cunt?

But Trump said mean things about Rosie O'Donnell. He doesn't respect women. You know, he's also very irrational and when he gets into power, he'll be the second Hitler because he's power hungry and very clever.

> Summary of a recent conversation with a friend.

you can see it in his eyes the hunger for lobster risotto.

Sauce plox

When is a war justified?

>I'm a legitimate left wing guy
I bet you love listening to Hack on triple j everyday you fucking faggot

When France is losing. What I learned in school anyway

If you actually look it up, we dropped more bombs than killed people in Libya (including civilian casualties) because the NATO campaign was focused almost entirely on destroying materiel.

Anyone that says that leaving all that shit in the middle of a war torn African shithole was a good idea, or that staying out would have saved lives, is a god damn retard. Or lying for political gain. No, a shitton of loose military hardware in an African warzone is not going to save lives even if you have to blow up a couple people to get rid of it.

When it makes enough money

American liberals do not care. They are becoming as dangerous as Stalinists. Go to some hell hole like neogaf that is populated by American democrats to observe, They believe the ends justify the means and will do anything to get closer to their impossible social justice society.

The DNC elevated Trump in the hopes that he would lose to HRC, but they couldn't even do that right.

Wow, you convinced me, I am now a #TrumpMissile

>staying out would have saved lives
It fucking would have you sandwich
Intervening did fucking nothing because we went in with absolutely no thought to the future of Libya
Our intervention did shit because the country is still split in two
We whipped our fucking dick out because we overestimated how much danger the libyans were in and underestimated the presence of radical groups

You OK down there, chap?

>you guys weren't memeing...

disavow.

My memes are based on irl kinda shit user.

Not only was Libya her baby, but she blamed the uprising of "peaceful moderates" on an independent film maker from California. I'm not shitting you famm.

AND the Libyan war is still going on. That's what Hillary Clinton does. Scorched, desolate earth psychopathy.

Australia won't make its own decisions. You'll be a part of a "hemispherical free trade zone" within our lifetime. That's a central component to their endgame.

>It fucking would have
Yep, a warzone with tanks, missile batteries, weapon caches, and planes is less deadly than on without them. Makes perfect sense.

That shit would have kept the peace until we blew it all up.

Our intervention wasn't designed to keep the country from splitting in two. It was designed to keep a bunch of fucking weapons from falling into all the wrong fucking hands after the country already had split in two.

Is Libya still fucked? Yes, but at least it's fucked without all that materiel floating around getting used by anyone with a grudge or a cause.

This and only this. There's a reason why we have wars, if someone wasn't benefiting from them we wouldn't have them. The paranoid call to arms of the populace is all a clever but at this point transparent ruse.

youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4

Had an almost identical conversation with a friend, my answer was that he memorized really well what the nice man in the TV-box said, which is good, because as last year showed us the good people in media never lie or distort facts, dude is a huge idiot tbqh, he forces his girlfriend to go out with pepper spray, because of the rapefugee influx, but at the same time he thinks voting the Greencucks will somehow stop this development even tough the whole party is ecstatic over their new citizen, I seriously hope he gets robbed and some of these sweet angelic future doctors knocks a few teeth out of his idiot mouth.

You can keep living in bliss or take the red pill. Either way, it doesn't really matter to me. Unless you're a dual-citizen Aussiefag, I don't give a fuck what you think because you can't vote over here. It would be nice to have one less smug liberal faggot spouting propaganda dribble about America from an ocean or two away. Dumbass, get out of this my team versus their team mentality. The fact that you even had to qualify yourself by saying you don't support Trump is beta as fuck. Trump is not what people are voting for - it's the opportunity for reform and the movement against this disgusting occultist elite. The day for retribution and justice is upon us. Join the army of the righteous.

>It was designed to keep a bunch of fucking weapons from falling into all the wrong fucking hands
Horseshit
pls gib proofs
We went in because Gaddafi had his men gun down civilian protestors

>Australia

Come on mate you couldn't have been CTR so I know you were not brainwashed. Libya is the reason Obama foreign policy voters, who looked at Romney's white paper and wondered what the fuck he was smoking, are now voting Trump, because Obama rip and pulled both McCain and Romney's FP ver fucking batem and now we are global war in the Middle East and new red scare, and we are losing our longest allies in the South China Sea. Just like I thought would happen under Romney. Sooo...

>removing elitsts by voting in another elitist
Fucking solid plan my dude. Not like those billionaires would be in cahoots or anything

If he's an "Elitist" then why does the "Elite" hate him so much?

>Okay, I'm a legitimate left wing guy

leave now if you want to stay that way.

but i know you won't. the desire to know the truth is too compelling, we all feel it.

>I'm a legitimate left wing guy

Where in Melbourne are you? I wanna come slap the retard out of you

>it's another lefties blame rich people for their inferiority episode

You have no idea faggot, if you think Libya was the worst thing she has done you dont know much.

Bill Clinton and her can be directly linked to the congolese genocide were 11 million have died.

>aussie
>showing concern
>on Sup Forums
1/10 since I replied.

When jews and marxists try to fuck you in the ass.

They're making him look bad in the media so that their intended candidate wins. That's not exactly hate. You've seen pictures of them smiling and shaking hands and hanging out prior to the election campaign right? Hillary wanted to run against him according to the Podesta emails.
That's a strawman and a half. So far off base

It's not even that the right is universally factual and honest, the right wing on Spain for example, is as corrupt as these assholes, the sad thing is that our both sides are on the same bag