As Washington is a state with genuine liberals, could it go green this election?

As Washington is a state with genuine liberals, could it go green this election?
I can't see true alternative leftists like those in Seattle voting for the corrupt establishment.

what sort of terrible shit post is this

At least Australia is funny

Every county but King is Trump or Johnson
You tell me how all our Electoral College electors voting blue is fair

How was that a shitpost?
Washington is full of genuine liberals who wouldn't ever vote for the globalist and wall street backed candidate.

Seattle is the population hub. Hopefully they take away some of Clinton's votes and give it to Stein.

Changing the constitution is a pain in the ass.

I think any rational person acknowledges that popular vote would be a more sane approach to all of this.

you didnt hear about the college early voting for Hillary?

Nice meme map

Washington is going blue.

>UK popular vote decides whether or not its country remains in a coalition
>US popular vote means nothing
I thought WE were the free ones?

Don't do popular vote, that's a disaster for New Zealand.
Popular vote allows government to neglect most the nation apart from the population centre(s).
Auckland is 40% of NZ's population so government panders to them every election to get in, and ignore everyone else. The rest of the nation is neglected while billions of dollars is poured into our largest city.

>florida
>democrats
lol

I think VT has a better chance at going green.

They don't release who people vote for until election tally. We don't know who people have voted for.

Electoral college is far superior, it allows those outside of megacities to have a say.

You make it sound like the US isn't the same way.

Right now candidates only pander to swing states, while all the "reliable" states are completely neglected. On top of that, the candidates mostly only focus on the same cities in all of the swing states.

On a state funding level all of the money in my area goes the the city (Boston), while the smaller cities/towns routinely get fucked. The electoral college has nothing to do with this flow of revenue, it's just the way it goes.

No, you are retarded for even asking

At least cities like Boston are noticed. The majority of cities in NZ are neglected because of popular vote.
How would you like an America if your government only cared about the largest few cities in USA and ignored every other city?
In NZ our government only cares about Auckland, and doesn't give a shit about Christchurch, Dunedin, etc.

Also to answer your question: No

The libertarians had a chance at winning New Mexico or Utah at one point when they were peaking, but the Greens have never been within 10 points of a leader in any state.

I would suck berniebro dick for a fucking lifetime if this happened

This
High population states still have a lot of pull but not nearly as much as they would with raw numbers

holy 88 CONFIRMS Trump Victory in Florida, screen cap this user's post

It's all just rhetoric at the end of the day anyways, because the US presidential system isn't going to change.

>96611776

>

Johnson has better odds of winning NM than Stein does of winning Washington.