...this sort of Nietzschean Platonic Hegelian dialectic... Kevin McDonald...become who we are... Pan-European

...this sort of Nietzschean Platonic Hegelian dialectic... Kevin McDonald...become who we are... Pan-European...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iBdkOpFb0ZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Nietzschean

He doesn't know a shit about Nietzsche and he is too dumb to ever understand it.

...hope you're doing well...were you ever spanked...IQ statistics...not an argument...

...we must fight degeneracy...*swigs coca cola and smokes cigarette*...high brow...donationpost...

top jej m8

>Pan-European
fucking eww

(((Pan-European)))
You mean Praktischer Idealismus? Google it.

...here's the thing...volcano demon desert cult...100, 120 guys kek, inside jokes...

it's really kind of romantic

Is this a markov chain?

...I'm actually triracial guys, seriously...cool movement you have here, let me make a special snowflake offshoot... gamma, alt-west, gamergate...

...western civilization...

he's good for a laugh but I wouldn't look to him for political direction or analysis. Dude just likes shitting on the left and does a good job of it. He was one of my stepping stones to going full fash.

Post a leftist 'intellectual' telling us cutting a cock off and cutting a hole makes someone woman

Why are the most popular alt-right speakers also the dumbest?

easiest to digest for normies. You need some stuff that people can easily take in to get them involved in the movement. If you just hand someone culture of critique and say read this you will not make any progress.

fugg I can only read this in their voices

... hey guys... These dindus... muh Budapest... Jewish! ... France! Oh well. Talk to you guys later

I really need to get on the TRS forums. TFW no friends to invite me.

I got on like a week before they added invites, and then I posted like a month before Sven purged inactive accounts, but I don't post very often.

>let me make a special snowflake offshoot
He actually accepts the white nationalist parts, I was surprised how he didn't cuck like a bitch in the molymeme interview.

I found out about TRS the week they locked it down. Went to listen to TDS for the first time and they mentioned it.

Hell, Molyneux is basically a white nationalist dressed up in a lot of moralizing, but I'm not 100% shitting on Vox. He doesn't attack good "movements" but he does make an autistic little pet Vox version in order to generate clicks and e-book sales, and hell, good on him for profiting off of this.

plz invite

Funny thread user

I'm not even very active, so I would feel bad inviting an user without any info, and I actually don't know exactly how the invite system works. You're best bet is probably making a name and posting comments on articles or tweeting actively and then reaching out to a higher-up or personality via DM.

Inherently GAY.

Are they even any good? Someone offered to invite me, but from what I've heard they're a bunch of faggots who take themselves too seriously

I was signed up a year or two ago

It was pretty lame imho. All in jokes and faggy high IQ storm front shit. Right wing something awful basically

>Nietzsche and Plato in the same sentence
wew

Mike, get the fuck off Sup Forums and gibs me an invite you fucking kike.

you only get like 2 or 4 invites so I wouldn't waste them.
Best bet is to be active on disqus comments and maybe e-mail sven. I too need an invite I'm just too low agency to do these things.

Did you enjoy Sup Forums pre Sup Forumsharbor? Its basically the same humor. But they actually believe in white nationalism and aren't just shitposting about it.

The forum is best if you want to get personally invested in the movement and discuss more particular topics. Mike has mentioned on the Shoah that the major barrier to entry for the forum is that it has a very active core of a few hundred, and it can be weird ingratiating yourself into an extant tight community of people with public personas who constantly meme with inside jokes. Overall I'm glad I have an account in case I ever want to get more involved when I'm less busy with school.

Alright guys, Clinton's still corrupt. That's about all, peace out.

We'll not exactly alt but very much of the Milleu would be Johnathan Bowden.

Can you invite me?

Heavy Breathing;
Autistic Screeching,
Slurred.

If you want to join us on the forum reach out on goybook. Make yourself known, and don't act like a try hard. That just makes you look like a plant.

Its worth it. IRL meets are great.

>Hegelian dialectic
Hegelian dialectic is literally cultural marxism.

I reached out on FB and got ignored. I only got in when I got drunk with a buddy and we started talking about it.

If we just let anybody in on good faith, or invited anyone who posted Fashy memes we'd get infiltrated asap. The vetting process is out of necessity.

schniff

tugs shirt

my gott

I understand that, but it wasn't even vetting. It was being completely ignored.

It's called EXTREME vetting. EXTREME!

Richard ''in a way it is and it isn't'' Spencer

Richard "We all have the same haircut" Spencer

Kek

>Have a huge spanking fetisch since childhood
>never where spanked

Yeah, well it made me REEEEEEEEE for months.

uh
uh
uhhhhh
>gets interrupted
wow okay sure yeah dont let me finish or anything

Ghouls a pretentious faggot.

Hes lowkey on the spectrum. Hes not too bad in person though.

He seems cool, just a bit stuttery and tells some boring stories. He can get going though like when he questioned the Gawker faggot on why he hates white communities.

Nah, he and mcnabb(AKA a character ghoul plays) are the weakest part of the shoah. Both are YUGE faggots.

looks at ID, looks at flag
>croat
kek wills it, so it shall be

Don't be such a hater

Y-YOU SHUT UP ABOUT MY ALT-RIGHT QT HUSBANDO!

No. They're both faggots.

isn't richard spencer a racemixer kek

...in a vanguard way...

who are these lads?

unfunny:
"fashy goy"
their songs
95% of their jokes

This faggot is married to some cow like semiasian subhuman

no, well I.....yes and no....am I allowed to leave the tree? no, have I already left the tree.....flying around like the flying squirrel I am........yes.......in my mind
in my mind

SPENCER! CUT YOUR HAIR LIKE ME!

...all you natsocs are communists....my puerto rican girlfriend.....eating ass...drinking....the free market fixes degeneracy.....kill your mailman

alright youtube I had to make this video... not real occultism... liberatarian... Trump by my estimation... Comey... Peace out

I've never watched this guy mainly cos' he looks like an unwashed skinny fuck, is he worth the time?

It's good shit talking, but to be fair you can do this style of insult about -anyone-

He's retarded about
>muh occultism
>muh satanism isn't bad
>muh muh
The only thing he's good for is his commentary on the election process and that's about it.

Of course, we're just having fun, f4m.

Who's this?

my god leafs and muricans are dumb

LET'S

youtube.com/watch?v=iBdkOpFb0ZE

*brappppp*

FIND

I like varg. The Neo-Pagan larping is kinda gay but still...

He has excellent political analysis. His Occultist stuff is also interesting (if you're into that kind of stuff).

I got in under the wire, made an account right before it became invite only

then I got banned for calling them gay. I think they just want their own private donation club at this point.

>...this sort of Nietzschean Platonic Hegelian dialectic... Kevin McDonald...become who we are... Pan-European...

...Gold membership circle...authentic Pan-Europeanism...time for GreatnessTM

Vox is pretty based leave him alone, he has done good with GJ interviewr for c-c-

>LET'S
>FIND

MUDHUT

too soon, user..

Nigga he's been dead nearly 5 years now

>...in a vanguard way...

in caps lock pls

...SO PRIMAL...SO VITALISTIC...OF THE FORCES WE ARE FACING...

>[virtue-signals internally]
>uh well if you read this chapter in my book you'll see that I'm actually right
>whites are basically as stupid as the dodo
>Dems are the real racists
>I grew up in Minnesota
>uhm wow ok I'm not even from Minnesota

...men gaving buttsex with each other is the pinnacle of Wesern civilisation!!!... yeah I used to hang out with Milo we were close...but now I will destroy him...I am not a homo...

The problem is there is no vetting process. I've been reaching out directly for months and gotten nothing.

not an argument

>Not hating homos
>Must be a homo
With an IQ of 92, it's no wonder people don't think you're white anymore.

Enabling and defending homos is just as bad as being a faggot lover or faggot

you're pretty dumb let's just leave it at that

I actually heard sven bitching on daily shoa
>you can't even be white and gay anymore!

well fuck, I hope not.

What goes on outside the bedroom is what matters. What goes on inside it doesn't. Greece was a bastion for healthy lifestyles--Ancient Greek gays maintained families and had wives. There's literally nothing you can do and it's been present in virtually all societies, so Spencer's correct when he says it's nothing to make a big deal about. Faggotry is one thing--hyper-sexualisation and promiscuous, nihilistic lifestyles are the problem--but simply being a homo? It isn't really a problem in and of itself. Gays tend to score highly in IQ, so I'm quite happy for them to breed.

Its called picking battles.
Faggots have always existed, and they probably always will until people are only born in test tubes to ensure that hormones in gestation are perfectly regulated.

We're not going to get anywhere if we start squabbling over minor issues like this when our biggest enemy is the Jew killing us from a dozen different angles.

Not an argument. Richard Spencer has no reason to defend faggotry and anal sex between men with crappy revisionist propaganda. His lame attempt to connect a fetish with Western civilisation is insulting.

...whole host of beliefs so obviously wrong and stupid... only very very intelligent people could persuade themselves that they're true... sources of tension and conflict everywhere in the world...

hey philosophy undergrad you're not smart

this fucking triggers me that isn't even proper syntax that program wouldn't run