Star vs internal despair

The Season 3 Starbomb will continue with the season's 8th episode, "Lint Catcher/Trial By Squire," tomorrow on the app at 3:00 AM EDT, airing on Disney XD at 8:30 PM EDT.

The script (subtitles) of this episode and dozens of low-quality preview screenshots have been ripped from a Disney server and are being spread online.
If you feel the need to post and discuss leaked content from the episode before it is released, please be considerate of those who don't want to be spoiled, and hide all images AND discussion with spoiler tags. Per Sup Forums rules, the use of spoiler tags is enforced, so posting images and discussion of spoiler content without spoiler tags will probably get you banned.

If Disney fails to address the source of the leaks, this may be an issue for the rest of the bomb. Please keep all of this in mind for future episodes, and also try to avoid misusing spoiler tags to hide content and discussion that aren't actual spoilers.

All Season 3 episodes so far:
mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw

Other urls found in this thread:

arythusa.tumblr.com/post/167280411702/i-boarded-marco-and-jackies-date-in-sophomore
youtube.com/watch?v=SRTqDbSSQko
youtube.com/watch?v=fLa-9yqgdFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jackie BTFO
fuck the people who like her due to no longer being a roadblock to starco

I used to lewd the fuck out of Jackie. I now feel guilty doing that.
All I want to do is hug her and let her know she is loved. Minimal screentime or not, she is one of the biggest sweethearts I've seen in animation ever.

Surprisingly there were people who didn't like her before, who liked her before the ending breakup scene. So not everyone's a Jackie love bandwagoner.

Us Jackiefags were always rooting for you though, Jackie.

As Starco trash, I'm glad we're at the point where everybody realizes this low level shitposting

You know she was hated just for getting in the way of Starco.

Well in my case, I initially didn't like her because she didn't really have a personality, then after Bon Bon, I liked her but I sort of realized what the writers were doing with her when she didn't get much screentime so it didn't hurt me that much personally

Well glad you weren't affected by it.
Meanwhile I hardly even functioned today. Jackie was in my mind all day.

So (outside of Kenny Pittenger appearing out of nowhere) my board team predictions have been right so far. Here's the rest of them:
Lint Catcher: Madeline and Nicolette
Trial by Squire: Justin and Amelia
Princess Turdina: Gina and Sarah
Starfari: Casey and Charlotte
Lava Lake Beach: Zach and Cassie
Sweet Dreams: either Sabrina and Amelia or Kirsten and Jushtin
Death Peck: Madeline and Nicolette
Ponymonyum: either Kirsten and Jushtin or Sabrina and Amelia
Night Life: Gina and Sarah
Deep Dive: Casey and Charlotte
Monster Bash: Zach, Cassie, and the team that did Sweet Dreams

You make it sound like lewding a character and loving them are mutually exclusive.

They aren't, I know
But right now all I want to do is help her

Who is ready for more Hekapoo

no one likes the MHC anymore

Carrying over from last thread. Do NOT listen to Sabrina. Repeat: Do Not Listen

I'm not even a hekkafag and I know that isn't true.

I don't get the appeal of Hekapoo, she's been a total bitch in every appearance.
Well no, I get the appeal. But it's shame that so many people are so shallow, compared to the genuine emotional investment so many others have for Jackie and Star.

Oh come now user, I was frustrated with the
>lol plot device lol fat lol no personality she doesn't deserve screentime
morons too, but let's be real the episode did give more exposure to Jackie's qualities, and a lot of people really only noticed them for the first time.

Of course it's also about her no longer being a starcobstacle, but it's also about her having leveled up when it comes to personality screentime

Let's just be glad more people see her awesomeness now

And before today, people's emotional investment in Jackie was seen as shallow too. And maybe there was some backing to that.
It's just funny how the times changed.

I am

I know she's not a writer for the show or anything, but I sure as hell hope she doesn't have a major influence on the show. But if Nefcy was going to drink the Kalifornia Kool-aid, she already would have, I believe.

This, Cotugno is truly a blight on this fandom. I don't get how she really doesn't seem to fucking grasp that as a crew member, people will think that the stuff she posts about the show and the characters is canon. She just doesn't give a shit and shits out queer sjw activist tier headcanons as fact like there's no tomorrow, as if she was just some fan. Sheesh, what a bitch.

I'm quite glad.
The next step is giving her a secondary role in the future. Most likely not this half season, and maybe not even for most of 3B. But definitely by 4. This was a satisfying Jarco conclusion but not a satisfying Jackie one.

>I boarded Marco and Jackie’s date in Sophomore Slump!
>We don’t get a lot of time in this series to really explore Marco and Jackie’s relationship, so I at least wanted to give it a good, heartfelt send-off!
>I tried to channel one of my favorite anime, Honey and Clover, for the look of the pier at sunset. (It’s also heavily based on the Santa Monica pier.)
>I got really into drawing that giant karate dog plush.
>I think we can all agree that Jackie is definitely gonna be dating girls in the future, right? I feel like that’s pretty cut and dry.

>P.S. The break-up wasn’t my idea! Don’t @ me

arythusa.tumblr.com/post/167280411702/i-boarded-marco-and-jackies-date-in-sophomore

can i have a link to the new episodes?

I don't know why I even bothered with that OP if nobody's going to fucking read it

>but I sure as hell hope she doesn't have a major influence on the show
Nah, like you said. It would have shown up ages ago

We don't listen to her

>cut and dry

...is...is it? HOW? HOW IS IT CUT AND DRY?

>I think we can all agree that Jackie is definitely gonna be dating girls in the future, right? I feel like that’s pretty cut and dry.

don't.

One thing I love about season 3 so far is that the status quo has been absolutely destroyed. Nothing is certain anymore - who's with who, what's the main setting...
I love it. I hate when I can tell three minutes in how things will turn out. Star has been consistently surprising by not going for the obvious.
Still sad to see Jarco break up, though. They were cute together.

>"You don't make the plots. I do. ME! Only I know how this all turns out!"
- Daron Nefcy

Isn't the "everyone is a bi/'pan'" mindset homophobic? I know SJWs dream of straight people disappearing from the face of the earth, but doesn't insisting that everybody is an exact 50/50 bisexual mean gays and lesbians aren't allowed to be homosexual anymore?

I don't want to listen to her either, but if she keeps coming up through the ranks, the threat would be too great to ignore.

Either way, sorry for continuing to bring that bitch's idiocy. Have a boystar and Marcia in exchange.

True, but it feels a bit to much of a rollercoaster for me. Monday star was manic depressive about marco being gone. Today she's crushing all over Tom again.

Let's get past Sabrina. It's not the first time she's been retarded on social media.

New topic: TomxStar. Shitposts aside, how "wrong" are each of them for how this played out? Up to Demoncism, because I'm not spoiling myself with leaks. Tom's hard to judge, because the whole idea of getting rid of literal demons doesn't seem well thought out, and then changing his mind when Star tells him it's good he's trying to change? What did he mean by this? As for Star, why is she such a slut?

anyone have a link to between friends? much appreciated

So, off topicly. I made a meme called Beautiful Angie. Just have Angie Diaz with her eyes clothes hugging mostly her husband but you can edit.

That boy Star looks girlier than regular Star

Remember back when Marco was a harem protagonist?

I wonder if she actually knows about any future plans for Jackie or anyone for that matter.

Here is an example. I photo edited Rafael Diaz from "Royal Pain". And Angie is just hugging his muscles and playing with his chest hair

well sadly he went down the Finn route and fucked it all up

>implying he ain't gonna get mad Mewni-puss on his way to become a true hero
Harem's kinda good so far.
>Foolduke
>Mime
>Heka
>possible MewJackie

She most likely doesn't and is just on a power trip right now. All things considered, she's gonna go the way of Zuke any moment now.

reminds me to aurora of "it hurts"

I need some Marco cuck.

Like Tom plowing Star while they use Marco as a pillow.

>Marco leaves to Mewni
>Jackie and Janna hang out
>They develop a "deeper" friendship
>Jackie has doubts, but trusts Marco will come back and get to be a better couple.
>Marco fucks up

Star is in the wrong. Not Tom

i would like to see Nefcy troll us and make a mermaid that looks like Jackie

Love this influx of sad/reflective Jackie art

Okay but seriously, is one Janna and Jackie episode too much to ask for?

After months of Starcuck, I feel that it's right that we get some Marcuck.

I really really hope this isn't going down the relationship route.

What I'd like to see is upon Marco's return, Star completely ignores Tom again, to the point where he confronts her about being a bad friend.

But what I'm guessing is going to happen is that Marco returns to see Star and Tom have a thing, feel hurt, and bugger off to Hekapoo given one of the upcoming episodes is Star finding out they've been doing stuff together.

Once She finds out, it will bring back jealous Star, and then Marco will get mad because he came back for her, and then anger and argument and then "get over it and just kiss already" yadayada.

I want Starco to happen damnit but it's gotta be satisfying when it does.

youtube.com/watch?v=SRTqDbSSQko

Won't happen. Some people actually hate Star, that's why we got Starcuck. Too many faggots self insert as Marco, they won't abuse him like they did Star.

>a mermaid that looks like Jackie
Position of Jackie lookalike's taken, m8.

Daily reminder that marco is now a cuck and a cunt, and that Star is now a demondick sucker.

Eclipsa is our only hope.

If star is hooking up with Tom now, she has gotten over MArco fucking fast. In that case Marco should ditch her and go on adventures with H-poo

That's not a Jackie lookalike, that's a Tom/Jackie hybrid

That's a problem I have with the character development over the last few episodes, I'll just wait and see how Star reacts to Marco returning.

Yeah, but why though? Was it wrong to stop Tom from brainwashing himself? It' safe to assume that's what goes down, because the "finished product" of demoncism is a souless husk of a person, just like brainwashed princesses from Heinus' school. It doesn't seem wrong to stop the demoncism. Was pic related wrong? Who made the first move? The beginning of their indecent act happens off-screen

STAR VS IS GETTING A HOLIDAY SPECIAL! FUCKING FINALLY!

Everyone's now suddenly upset over Jackie leaving forever, and are completely consumed in the assumption that she must eventually return.

Well what about
>Ferg and Alf
>Janna
>Marco's Parents
>Sensei
>Skeeves and the school staff like Skullnick

Do any of them matter?

Eclipsa's master plan is to get knocked up by Marco (or rather the monster inside him).

Except Janna honestly no

Also Alf and Ferg are considered jokes by everyone

>>Ferg and Alf
>>Skeeves and the school staff like Skullnick
Completely irrelevant since season 2

>Who made the first move?
Star was the one who couldn't control herself and confronted Tom at the dance for not giving her enough attention.

>twice the cucking value

What about Brittney?

Janna is Star's friend and we'll see Marco's parents at the wedding.
Nobody else matters.

Marco is so selfish that he sacrifices everyone for his own pleasure.

Fuck you marco, you were based, you are now a cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=fLa-9yqgdFE

It was foretold

>Has bad relationship with young dude, while he's young and stupid
>"Lol tiem 2 bea lezbean!!!"
look, what, do these people even look at what they're writing? or are they so horny for diversity they spout unrealistic shit?

Asian Regina George

Shes only hanging out with Tom to get her mind off of marco

to me it's the other way around, i don't like they distroyed the hole plot in a matter of what? two or three episodes. Now star thirsts for tom, marco is not only an asshole but he's going to go away to Mewni, meaning that well get to see the "earth people" a lot less which sucks.

poor Jackie she deserved to be loved much more ;w;

No.

Friendly reminder that /our guy/, Tom did nothing wrong

who the fuck is this cuite?

>a Tom/Jackie hybrid
Hnnnnnnngggggggg

They want to cure straight people. They are like a bunch of Bizarro Mike Pence.

She probably does, but her bullshit about Jackie dating girls from now on is just the same recycled crap from before. They're not going to risk revealing her as a bisexual, definitely not lesbian as well. It would only boost interest in the show in a bad way, since most people who would get interested after something of that nature happened would only recognize this show afterwards by the fact that it featured a dyke or whatever. Even with that out of our way making Jackie date girls would be out of her character, if she was a lesbian she wouldn't even consider dating Marco.

This is just Cotugno up to her usual stupid shit, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

IF STAR FUCKED WITH HIM AND TRASH HIM, RIOT.

Seriously, he actually improved himself.

maybe cause of the hair, but i really don't think they are similar. also both aurora and jackie are the best out of their respectives stories

It's from the leaks. Presumably Monster Bash.

>Goes from huffing sweaty hoodies to getting pounded by Tom's purple dick in like a week
What went wrong?

Jackie still does.

She's a slut.

>Presumably Monster Bash.
It's one of tomorrow's episodes, dude. That's obviously Quest Buy. The episodes are only getting leaked a day in advance, thank god.

Sabrina Cotugno repeatedly spews total bullshit, the other crewmembers have made "Sabrina why they think it's true now" tier posts, she's admitted herself she tries to insert her irl gender and race sociopolitics into her tumblr answers that are her own headcanons and nothing more, and didn't even know what Tom was but assumed he was mixed race (just like she is! Mixed race representation!) because he clearly had "mewman passing privilege" despite looking nonhuman.

If she was in any way familiar with the canon lore, she'd have known that demons and monsters are treated differently and the Lucitors are old allies of the Butterflies and Tom has privilege because he's a crown prince of a neighbouring kingdom, not because of any fucking "passing privilege", holy shit.

Never take anything cotugno says about the show seriously.

She didn't even fucking know what species Tom is or why he isn't treated like your average monster, see above. I don't trust any info from her. Her actual boarding work is nice, art is good, but she's about as reliable a source on show canon as all those trans marco tumbrl blogs

I feel like if I invest too much into Eclipsa as a villain I'll end up disappointed like what they did to Toffee.

Trial by Squire

She let him go. She let him go.

There are two big appeals to Hekapoo. One on the right and one on the left.

Toffee end game didn't happen yet user.

THE EYE WATCH.

>meaning that well get to see the "earth people" a lot less which sucks
Not like there were many to begin with.

Jackie had the most potential due to the possibilities of interdimensional dates, but that was never realized and now they're no more. She can still be saved but it'll take time.

Apart from Janna, who is likely to have at least a few more low-impact appearances, I like Marco's Parents and Sensei, but apart from all them no one else seems to have any real gravitas to them.

Oskar sucks, Skullnick was cool but ultimately irrelevant now, and Ferg and Alf? While it oddly was refreshing to see them in this episode and they weren't terrible, I'm not dying for any more of them.

Really. It's just Jackie and Janna that matter. And Jackie is on life support.

Gotta pound them memories down somehow.

>Marco walks in on Star and Tom making out.

Wat happen next?