Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

kye20121.net/trinity.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God bless, brother

it's true!

Amen

Im not a christian nor will I ever be but I would take a country dominated by christians that dislike me for not being like them over Muslim refugees that wanna rape my wife and kill me any day.

Lets hope trump can do this.

>nor will I ever be
i wouldn't be so sure, there have been some extraordinary cases of people dead set against Christianity joining the flock.

Why's the woman fondling herself?

>Sup Forums is a Christian board

>WEH MAST YUNITE AGANST THA MOSLAMIc INFADALS DEY BE ALL MOSLAMIC AND SHIET

Which Christianity though? Evangelical? Episcopal? Catholic?

doesn't matter in this context, just Christian, and none of the things you listed are mutually exclusive

Honestly at this point I don't think you can really say you belong to any church, one might have benefits over the other but that's same church could have issues over the other. The church has been infiltrated by Satan, this is a huge issue. Non denominational fundamentalist is really the only way to go because the churches now refuse to acknowledge the word of God in many many cases

Positive Christianity.

>worshipping the kike god

There is only one God

I need to retype this but does any other anons have more information that aligns with this?

And 85% of Christians wont dislike you at all for not being Christian as long as you are somewhat polite and clean.

Christians worship three gods. inb4 shill.

>Worshipping a kike
Kys

Trinity is not Christian

molinism is pretty interesting when coupled with that line of thought.

>Im not a christian
GET OUT!

Thanks, its really mystifying how so many past theories and ideas actually line up with modern science

I also feel the Yogi perception of spirituality helps explain how spirits work in this universe and how we are connected to it all

No they don't, there is God and that's it. Pagans have turned Christ into God even though he said he isn't God and has even Said God is greater than him.

what is this Jewish trickery?

how are people just not reading the bible?

Sorry OP I'm a KEK worshipper

Too lazy, easier to have someone tell you what it says. That's why you have Christians who support homo marriage, even through Jesus himself said marriage is between a man and a woman.

>I'm a religious European

Trips don't lie
Reminder that they are Sup Forums heritage threads

Late 19th century spiritualist baloney?

>Jesus said to him, "Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone. (Luke 18:19)
2 options if He's not lying:
>He's saying He's "not good" and "not God"
or
>He's saying He's "good" and "God"

compare with:
>Hebrews 4:15
>2 Corinthians 5:21
>1 Peter 2:22; 1:19
>1 John 2:1; 3:3; 3:5
>John 10:11, 14
to see which one is correct

Sup Forums is also satire, so it checks out.

I'm deist.

Sick of all this "Deus Vult" nigger-Latin shit. If you are a Protestant then speak the King's English cunt. Only Micks and Pedos rep this Vulgate degeneracy. Fucking Tykes hiding behind our Union Jack...

Religion.jpg

I don't believe in God.
I like the Christian Religion and i have spiritual beliefs.
I believe we all have a set destiny and you can not go around it, karma exist so you only get out of the world what you put in, everything happens for a reason.

Deus vult, brother

Spotted the Lebanese doctor

Amen.

Sup Forums only praises Kek, christfags BTFO

>implying Kek isn't just a part of God's plan

>For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Jesus can sin god cannot sin there for jesus is not god

Catholicism doesn't even make sense
>hello I'm the Pope
>I don't like this verse so let's delete it
>but that's the word of God
>idc don't follow that command anymore
>ok :^) boy Protestants are degenerates unlike us catholics eh?

BEGONE HERETIC

>Jesus can sin god cannot sin there for jesus is not god
you seem confused

There is zero mention of the trinity in the bible
And if Jesus is God why are there idols of him?

"'Do not make idols or set up an image or a sacred stone for yourselves, and do not place a carved stone in your land to bow down before it. I am the LORD your God.

Even if jesus is god the trinity concept is rearded because the holy spirit is not a personality like jesus and the father

>this pic
Dude, let me upset you a bit. If A=B and A=C, that means B=C. School maths too complicated for true Christians, eh?

>Claims to be Christian
>Voting for a rich misogynist, racist, xenophobic, adulterous, gambling demagogue.

Explain yourselves Christcucks.

Voting for Hillary is better? I don't support Trump, but you've got to pick one.

>Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

>Claims to be Christian
>Voting for someone who participates in Satanic rituals and witchcraft
>Voting for someone who sacrifices babies to Moloch

Hillary Clinton and the latest emails have shown me that there is something more at work here than we think there is.

I made this promise: If Donald Trump wins this election, I will be convinced that there is a God, and proceed down to my local Catholic Church.

I will have a lot of atonement to do, but, that act will convince me that there is a moral and just element left in this world.

35Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away. 36No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

this is the most damageing for trinity fags

'=' is to be read collectively, not distributively in this case

>my Father is greater than I.
>but only the Father
that's where you're confused, we agree God the father and God the son are two different persons

also:
>what is relational subordinationism?

Yes and they have to be coe-equal in power , jesus is not omniscience the father is omniscience

OK, if they're truly not mutually exclusive, we'll go with Episcopal then. Supports gay marriage, gay clergy, gay bishops. I'm sure that will go over well.

>The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

again this is the revelation of jesus christ which he gave to him self

The Trinitarians would surely disagree.

>Yes and they have to be coe-equal in power , jesus is not omniscience the father is omniscience
Jesus Christ is God (Jn 1:1, 10:30); he is of the same essence as God the Father, and hence possesses the same divine attributes, including omniscience.
However, during his time on Earth, Jesus submitted himself to certain limitations. For instance, he could not be omnipresent while in a human body. One of his temporary limitations included limited knowledge in some cases, such as his not knowing the date of his return (though at other times, Jesus displayed supernatural knowledge, e.g. Jn 4:16-19).

i was being cheeky, i meant episcopal as the type of church polity that catholics use and evangelical as it's used today, meaning nothing really.
pic related is a self described 'evangelical catholic'

Nice try friend but god gave the revelation to jesus because he is not omniscience not even in heaven King James Bible
>Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

> 55But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, 56And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

I can't understand the thinking of trinity fetishists, Jesus himself claimed he's not God and has said constantly God is superior to him. Where does this idea that Jesus is God comes from? Just open your bible, see what it says in it

Wasted trips be dammed, this copy pasta is getting pretty stale these days. Can't you sky god faggots come up with something fresh and tasty?

Go jerk off to the body of Christ, you fucking homo fucks

Yo, atheists: If there's no god, then isn't nihilism the only way for you?

Can someone tell me what is Trump faith? I knew he said he is a Christian but he seems more like an atheist to me.

Trinity is pagan. Yahshuah is only the father in word and deed. In purpose and action. He is the Son. The holy seed.

He is not part of some pagan Godhead of three persons. The Holy Spirit is the Ruarch Qodesh--the adoptive mother than covers us in a garment of light and righteousness so that we might be able to look upon and walk with the Father.

It literally makes jesus a schizo , hi god how are you god? i am fine god .

Its just one of satans good old tricks , no wonder the meme started with the cathocucks

presbyterian, he thinks atheists are goofballs

>abrahamists
>fascist cucks hellbent on purging every dissident
>not muslims

Absolutely correct. The fact that thousands have been persecuted and killed all through history for denying "muh trinity" meme should be telling.

Trinity is Mystery Babylon.
kye20121.net/trinity.html

Christianity is the true red pill.

>Jesus himself claimed he's not God
source?

Interesting will read some other time i thought babylon was the cathocucks church

15 He said to them: You, though, who do you say I am?
16 In answer Simon Peter said: You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.
17 In response Jesus said to him: Happy you are, Simon, son of Jonah, because flesh and blood did not reveal [it] to you, but my Father who is in the heavens did

Mystery Babylon is lots of things, and definitely is connected to the Catholic Church.

again, that's showing he's not God the Father, it's not saying he's not God.

what am i speaking to?
a jehovah's witness? oneness pentacostal? muslim?

John 14:1
>Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

>Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in God

Trips of truth.

>what am i speaking to?
>a jehovah's witness? oneness pentacostal? muslim?

Someone who read the bible

This only works if peter says the father , but he says living god , either scripture is not well writen , or there is no trinity

>"the Son"
>doesn't imply Father
you win, i'm out