Was Wall E their last great movie?

Was Wall E their last great movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpLX_gMwKms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wall.E is one of my absolute favorite from them but Up and Toy Story 3 were the last great ones.

MU and Inside Out are still good films though. Everything after that was just meh or complete crap.

Nope, because UP, Toy Story 3, and Inside Out came out afterwards

>He didn't like the masterpieces that were Cars 2, The Good Dinosaur, Brave and Finding Dory

You call yourself a Pixar fan, yet you don't appreciate the holy trinity of quality movies they've made.

Their last great movie was Incredibles. After that, they made moralizing, saccharine pieces of shit starring the likes of Owen Pill Poppa.

*Ratatouille
FTFY

The good dinosaur was actually good though.

*breathes in*
It was alright.

Nah, Toy Story 3 was great. Anyone who thinks Inside Out wasn't mediocre is to be pitied.

Up is okay, Toy Story 3 is great but I found Inside Out to be very disappointing and actually 5/10. Never seen a more forgettable Pixar movie to be honest

The Good Dinosaur was actually better than I expected. The relationship between the boy and the dinosaur was very engaging and them not talking was also very nicely executed

I remember getting hyped for Wall-e and constantly watching the TV for its ads, and checking Trailer Addict for the vignette things with the white background. Bought the soundtrack too. Last thing I ever really acted like a kid with.

Brave, Inside Out.

Woah woah woah, The Good Dinosaur is now liked?

Haven't seen Coco, people say it's good, is it not?

Toy Story 3 was the end of the golden age of Pixar films.

mexicans like it, at least.

Their perfect streak ended with Wall E.

Up and Toy Story 3 were okay.

Inside Out was meh.

Coco though, it was fantastic.

Well, mexicans don't get offended very easily, I don't think there's anyone that though they weren't going to like it.

I'm mexican so I'm totally biased but I fucking loved it, the ending made me cry like a little bitch.

and then Disney took their crown

Princess and the frog should be the point where Disney's revival started. It's when they stopped trying to be dreamworks and went back to their roots with princesses.

>Likes The Good Dinosaur
>Didn't like Inside Out

I know this board is full of contrarians, but holy shit.

Wall-E is a personal favourite. I never had any warning about it, I just stumbled on it when I went to the theatre one night & was wowed by it. It's also the only Pixar movie I bought the soundtrack for. I like all the Pixar flicks but Brave is my 2nd favourite.

It was an unfocused mess m8

The revival recently ended with Moana, buck it up, sequel era is coming.

Le rebbit didn't like it, so now we must consider it the best thing ever created. That's how it works ever since the Sup Forums mentality was allowed to take root.

Up is the most overrated Pixar film. The down syndrome kid and the dog were fucking annoying and the plot about the bird and the actor trying to catch it was absolutely retarded. Literally only the beginning was any good.

what's Pixar's next movie? "Suburban Fantasy World" where unicorns are equivalent of trash pandas, sound like a tryhard concept.Formula "finding story in setting" seems to be wearing off.

So did nobody like Cars 3? Maybe it's because I grew up literally living in a trailer and watching NASCAR with Papa, but fuck me that movie captured the magic that racing used to hold for me before Earnhardt crashed, and the changes that NASCAR started going through right after. It really went back to the roots of the sport too, which I fuckin loved and dealt with getting older and showed that passing the torch on to the next generation can be the most rewarding feeling there is.
>Doc loved racing. But teaching you?... I'd never seen the old man so happy
Fug

>allegory for Pixar giving up and passing the mantle to WDAS

Monsters U gets so much shit it's unfair. It's still a pretty good movie. Not Pixar-tier but certainly above the current Disney formula.

Fuck off, The Good Dinosaur was stupid and mediocre.

They copied it from Pixar, anyway.
Interesting how it goes, coming up with ideas over and over until test audience approves it:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpLX_gMwKms

Or give up, like it was with Gigantic.

Are you talking about Toy Story 3? Because that applies to Toy Story 3. And anyone who thinks different is blinded by nostalgia. this is from someone who loves 1+2. 3 was a fucking toss together.

Up goes downhill when it goes up in the air.

>Never seen a more forgettable Pixar movie to be honest
Well, Finding Dory exists. It was an alright movie, but I saw it the theater with my family and I still sometimes forget that it was a thing

Bolt is included in every single article and poster Disney themselves have made about the Revival era.

Ironic