Pick a DC and a Marvel character. Got it? sure?Now they switch places. How's they gonna fair? Pic semi-unrelated

Pick a DC and a Marvel character. Got it? sure?Now they switch places. How's they gonna fair? Pic semi-unrelated

Superman and Cyclops. This is not fair in any way to Rightclops. He can't win in a universe that doesn't warp around itself to make him Hitler

Miles and Duke

Nothing changes, fans still hate them, their creators are still shitty and they don't improve anything in the universe around them.

Batman and Spider-Man.

Spidey handes Batman's rogues pretty well, and his heavier hitters like Bane or Killer Croc would pose less of a threat. He'd be stressed to the breaking point quite a few times, but I don't think he'd break. He'd do what he could to get a job so he could find a place to live and purchase parts for his webshooters and the materials for his web fluid.

Without access to a good deal of his resources, and the fact that more of Spidey's rogues are heavier hitters than some of Batman's rogues... he'd have a much harder time.

I see Batman making a few allies reluctantly, Cardiac, Daredevil, and a few of Spidey's other friends would probably lend Batman a helping hand, and if he can get into Alchamax, Roxxon, or one of the other big time companies unnoticed he'd be able to whip of some anti spider rogue gadgets quickly.

Peter would make fast friends with the majority of the batfamily and probably fuck Selina in his first week in Gotham

Kingpin and Batman

Bruce could probably be a good crime boss. Fisk would have a hard time gliding through the city or using a bat rope.

Does this mean Superman turns into Hitler?

You talking about Injustice? Or Red Son? Or TDKR? It so hard to tell these days

Doctor Fate and Doctor Doom
Doom handles cosmic magic order good at first, then decides to control chaos too, which he manages, because fate has become an agent of balance instead of order before.He makes lords of order and chaos his bitches.
Fate makes latveria a magical utopia. He probably joins the illuminati too.

>Superman and Spider-Man
Clark cleans up NY in a heartbeat, Peter has trouble adjusting to Metropolis' rogues.

I dunno what happens in DC but over in Marvel Spiderman’s rogues are going to hit a gay leather wall of doom.

Didn't want to be a faggot and make another Bendis thread

>kamala & billy switch places

not much changes but kamala is gonna get fucked hard when she runs into black adam. while shit like bird clones of thomas edison, hydra hipsters & literal internet trolls would be par for the course for billy. sure he might have some conflict with carol but hero vs hero is usually how most team ups start.

Implying NuBilly wouldn't loose his shit at getting trolled all over social media

>Gwenpool and Ambush Bug

Literally nothing changes.

>implying solomon's wisdom wouldn't tell him to not feed the trolls
that said i think billy would probably handle it in a similar way kamala did but with a quicker resolution.

Hercules and Hercules.
I feel I didn't do this right...

to be honest, I haven't read much with DC's Hercules, so I don't really know

Marvel benefits greatly from the power of Shazam and DC barely notices that one of their many superman tier heroes has been replaced by Spider-man.

God I hate this meme, the idea that Batman enemies are beaten by fucking punches is retarded.

Spiderman would commit suicide in one fucking month, everything that can go wrong would go wrong, schools exploding, bridges collapsing, viruses. Being smart and punching hard doesn't mean enything when the city itself makes the villains crazier. It would be death of Gwen Stacy, every night, every day, every week. They don't give a fuck about winning a fight. Send superman to caught bane and as a prize for not playing the game a nuke will go without a notice, send the flash to make thw joker pay, now some psycho will poison a school. I hate powerlevelfags because they can't make any interesting thread or post without saying something extremely shallow.

Let's fucking switch thanks and black manta

>harley quinn and captain america
holy shit

>God I hate this meme, the idea that Batman enemies are beaten by fucking punches is retarded.

i know batfaggotry is a more prominent thing in DC now but i'm pretty sure there at least a few comics where batman's villains go up against other heroes and said villains are basically treated like a joke.

You mean when characters act out of character?

>steve rogers, subject of a supersoldier program gone awry, eventually finds himself a member of gothams criminal underworld, as the right hand man of the joker
>harleen quinzel, an insane woman with a psychology degree, somehow ends up as the face of america and the avengers

>You mean when characters act out of character?
no not really

out of character would be times like when the joker poisoned the justice league with a joker virus or the entirety if injustice

Injustice is retarded and Snyder run was terrible. Why would you even name that shit?

if you're gonna be one of those people there is the time that the joker got control of the spectre or the bulk of the DCAU

Lobo and Kingpin.
Lobo is a crime boss until he gets bored or kills everyone, I guess.
I don't think Fisk can breathe in space, so I dunno how the whole intergalactic bounty hunter thing goes for him.

Who said that? The whole point is that some things specially when the whole point was that some threats are not dealt with punching. You clearly have a retarded hateboner for batman.

A bomb going off because some hero went for the punching first was the point. And that is exactly what would happen to spider-neckbreaker-man. Its clear that your entire post wasn't about an idea you found interesting, it was just the ramblings of a Batman haters that happens to be a spideyfag.

The worse thing about Batman haters is that you have a chance to talk about any character you want. To talk about anything that you want to see, and you end up once again talking about a character that already has too much exposure, the best idea you can came out with was something that you hope would make Batman look bad. If niggers like you started to talk about shit they like this board could be better

>user makes a post about how spidey would have a fairly easy time with most of batman's rogues
>"nuh uh batman's villain's are super tough spidey wouldn't last a month"
>bring up the fact that there have been stories where batman villain's have been treated like jokes when they aren't fighting batman
>"nuh uh those are out of character"
>bring up examples where it's out of character when it's the other way around
>"nuh uh those suck"
>bring up more examples
>you go on a rant about how people have a hate boner about batman

i don't know if you're the same guy or not but i think you need to take your (you)s & go to bed

>Wonder Woman and Ghost Rider
I have no idea how this goes.

Superman and Reed Richards?

Man, something tells me that Superman would be a far better husband to Sue. And probably he is gonna punch Namor harder than anyone ever did.

Wolverine and Batman?

Galactus and Tim Drake...

>Implying reeds don't do that to namor.

Namor can't beat reeds in a fight, he knows it.

>Punisher and Batman
Batman quickly adjusts to life in the Marvel universe as a street level hero. Takes up residence in Chicago because New York is to crowded.

Punisher: shoots the Joker in the face. Gotham throws him a parade and Gordon wonders if you can still rape a dead body. Justice league eventually intervenes to prevent Frank from Franking the whole of Batman's rouges gallery.

I'm really not sure. They're pretty different characters.

One's a black youth with a complicated backstory regarding his origin in spacetime, that is a younger version of a headliner hero (whose father has a questionable backstory of his own).

The other one is oh right

Her lasso forces you to see the truth of all the pain you have caused in your life, and hopefully, makes you want to redeem yourself. Agents of Mephisto and his peers come after this new heavy hitter in the supernatural fringe of the Marvel U.

Also, she has an invisible motorcycle.

Pfft. Superman can't even turn into a bicycle.

he's pretty much the same as Marvel's Hercules but instead of being a jovial bisexual he's a grim and angsty rapist.

>Batman and Squirrel Girl
At least Gotham is going to become a nice place
What is Squirrel girl doing now anyway?

>Green arrow and Spiderman

Ollie could probably just beat most of Spidey's rogues with some creative trick arrows, but working for JJJ would break him

Spidey would easily handle most of GA's rogues except for maybe Count Vertigo

>Virt fucks with Peter while he's web swinging
>has to completely rely on his spider Sense while dealing with him
Sounds like it might be a fun three or four issue arc

>Ollie virtue signaling to JJJ
>JJJ telling him to fuck off and bringing him picture of Green Arrow

I want to see this.

Spider-man would sweep up Batman's rogue gallery in a week.

When is Duke even around enough for people to have reasons to hate him