All these stars and celebrities coming out telling everyone to vote for Hillary

>all these stars and celebrities coming out telling everyone to vote for Hillary.
>Trump has zero stars and celebrities shilling for him.

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2016/11/dave-chappelle-defends-trump-rips-clinton-shes-not-right-and-we-all-know-it/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016#Celebrities
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clint eastwood

trump has every star in the sky fortelling his triumph

>Clint eastwood

Worn out shitty director/actor.

Will Hilary make immigartion easy for Pakistani

Jon Voight.

No surprise Hollywood super star degenerates support Hillary who supports
Homos
Trannys
Killing children
Contraception
atheism
And more.

>I vote the way others tell me to and I'm proud of it

*the greatest man to ever exist

Hope you are gonna be as productive as that man when you reach 80-90.

Trump is also a "degenerate" but you guys support him.

what's it like to have no will of your own shill?

What Trump has, you silly little paid shill, is the silent majority. And we shall stay silent no longer.

Why do we get so little money from Denmark?

I don't support Trump because he supports faggots and men using womens washrooms. We need a prime minister who will finally send these creatures where they belong, in hell

>being such an retard you need crypto Jews to explain politics to you

You're the type of reason that proves democracy is a mistake.

Hillary for president! Trump has no chance!

I'll take Mike Tyson over bitchass Jay Z any day of the week.

And that's why half or more of America has come to despise Hollywood and a great deal of the entertainment industry It's why huge Hollywood movies no longer make good bank, and are failing dramatically at the box office. Studios are worried. Jews are worried. But they did it to themselves. Calling at least half of the US population "deplorables" is not decent human behavior, and it's certainly not a good business decision. They are paying and they will continue to pay, until they are forced to shut their lying whore mouths, wisely retreat and rethink, and quietly begin to treat conservatives with more respect and, well, *tolerance*. You know, tolerance, that thing liberal bleat about continually and don't actually practice?

Hit them in the wallet enough times, and eventually they will learn their lesson.

But I want you to ponder something. One, all the stars and celebs who DIDN'T come out telling us to vote for the Shillary monster. For every one who did, there are ten who didn't.

Who are they? I'd hazard a guess that at least half of them are conservatives. Conservatives who've let themselves be bullied and dominated by liberal assholes their whole careers. Even hard righters like Sandra Bullock, who knowingly married a Nazi biker--for just one example.

I would like to be sympathetic towards them, but really, I think I'm going to recommend a special fucking hell, instead. May they all ROT.

And for conservative Bruce Willis, one of Hollywood's most successful actors of all time, who did come out in support of Trump, nothing but respect and great affection. Now there is a man.

>casting your vote to liar because other professional liars told you to.
Democracy was a mistake

tfw ppl like this think they're the counterculture

>Dave Chappelle

observer.com/2016/11/dave-chappelle-defends-trump-rips-clinton-shes-not-right-and-we-all-know-it/

it just shows they like pizza and hotdogs at hollywood

This pic works, too.

>Calling at least half of the US population "deplorables" is not decent human behavior
Because Trump is such an exemplar of proper and decent human behavior, amirite?

Have fun with @POTUS retweeting cartoon frogs and attacking anyone who pokes fun at him. And all the while his bimbo slav wife trying to fight cyberbullying kek.

SKYNET CONFIRS TRUMP PRESIDENCY

Tom Brady.

Laugh hard

A conservative white Christian male who dresses conservatively and has right wing ideals is now the counterculture, even more so for women though who seem to be on the whole more liberal than men.

>conservative Christian
He had multiple wifes which posed naked for Playboy and kept bragging about grabbing women by their genitals whilst married.

>white
He himself is white, but he married a Slav and his daughter a Jew. A family as multicultural as it gets.

>has right wing ideals
Such as taxing multinational companies so much they are forced to hire overpriced American labour? Or capital controls?

All these stars will face a big problem after they move to Canada only to realize music and movies are not allowed under Shariah law

>Such as taxing multinational companies so much they are forced to hire overpriced American labour? Or capital controls?
How would that even work btw

Like wouldn't that make apple phones cost like $2000

Full list of Trump's celebrity endorsements

Fucking hilarious

Scott Baio[616]
Stephen Baldwin[617][618]
Benjy Bronk[619]
Kimberlin Brown[620]
Gary Busey[621]
James Caan[622]
Dean Cain[623]
Kirk Cameron[624]
Robert Davi[625]
Lou Ferrigno[626]
Jenna Jameson[627]
Colby Keller[628]
Bob Levy[629]
Jerry Lewis[630]
Amy Lindsay[631]
Rich Little[632]
Brandi Love[a][633]
Dennis Miller[634]
Michael Moriarty[635]
Chuck Norris[636]
Jim Norton[637]
Joe Piscopo[638]
Randy Quaid[639]
Antonio Sabàto Jr.[640]
Greg Scarnici[641]
Steven Seagal[642]
Kevin Sorbo[643][644]
Ann Turkel[611]
Jean-Claude Van Damme[645]
Jon Voight[646]
Fred Williamson[647]

No

>celebrities

>D list celebrities with very few exceptions

why isnt Clint Eastwood there?

You have to ask wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016#Celebrities

Uhh.... Who said I was talking about Trump? He's not a conservative he's probably closer to the centre

Got any that somebody under 40 might've heard of?

All celebs are underlings of some Shlomo.
Having a non liberal opinion on Hollyjew means your career is finished.

What did you expect?

>Brandi love
>Jenna Jameson

Where's Rob Lowe or Tom Brady?

You literally cant be bigger than Clint Eastwood.

Literally who are you.

>stars and celebrities
why would anyone want endorsements from people like pic related?

>tila tequila is still alive

Color me surprised

Trump is the degenerate's choice.

Jon Voight

Mike Tyson

it could go on forever

Witnessed