#VOTEHILLARYONLINE - Buy us a fucking domain name part deux

Last thread was great and we have managed to finish the website - theabfa.com
Thanks everyone who helped!

Almost everything is ready to launch, there is only one problem - we still lack the domain. Unfortunately no one of our team comes from US and has no means to buy a domain anonymously (aka get a prepaid visa debit card and pay from it)

The domain name we would like is votehillaryonline.com

COME ON BURGERS, MAKE IT HAPPEN, MAKE TOMORROW A LANDSLIDE!

P.S We will dump all the data here for lulz. Lynchfest for you

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA-247
youtube.com/watch?v=soZH_51juro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

sorry mate, not bumping this one

#bumpingugliesfordrumpf

I voted but didn't get an email confirmation.

we dont have it, too much work

>drumpfags bitch and moan accusing dems of voter suppression
>do shit like this and Draft Our Daughters
just give up

>australia

Draft Our Daughters is real...

>the european union

>ctr

>drumpf

bamop

blemps

should i take one for the team lads?

Thanks guys! We just got hooked up with a potential buyer and we're in negotiations now. Prepare for MEGA-KEKS tomorrow

nice logo, perhaps you could put Tsukiko in there too.

You can donate to us sure, we'll use it to improve site functionality and make it look more genuine.

>tomorrow
you mean when the election is 10 hours away?

nah, I have the information typed out, I just have to click order

you tell me m80

We didnt you nigger ctr jew, get kekd out of here

He is a fake

This could almost be seen as tampering with the election which, while the DNC gets away with it, is grounds for some jail time in the States.
I don't think this is safe.
Also, I don't think we should stoop to their level to win.
Trump's winning this, he wouldn't want us to do this sort of thing anyway.
As a joke it'd be fine but if people really get screwed out of their vote buying into this then there would be outrage and backlash and that's just a big fucking web of shit to deal with :/

Won't be necessary then, we got a domain name, slightly different but better. It will be VoteOnline.com. Still a lot of work we can do to make it look more professional though.

Errr, excuse me Mr. Mario? Who's the ctr kike here? Go pay your pizzo son or I'll sic the 'drangs on your dick

Right, you can get fucked you nonce. We are already doing this and there will be EBIN keks

that's in a hold state of registration, because it is listed as a premium domain with a couple thousand dollar price tag. you sure my dude?

There are some rich motherfuckers here. Rich autist motherfuckers that are willing to toss a few dimes for the keks we're about to unleash, so yea.

Today, Sup Forums breaks the law to fight people who break the law.
I thought we reached a new meta with the fact that we're investigating the pedophiles finally instead of being the ones investigated as pedophiles.
But shit son, this is next level.
V& does not even begin to describe how fucked you guys will be.
I mean I was dumb and fearless as a kid too but fuck, ya'll are gonna throw away your lives for this election and even when Trump wins this shit might come out and have you autists put away so you can't even enjoy the Trump years.
inb4 "see tea arr!"

tfw you not the op, just a ctr shill

This guy is right.
Let's not resort to the kike tactics of shillary and win this one fairly

Are you high again Gianluigi

Does my flag look like I give a shit about your laws?

Whoever wins, we will have shown how gullible, lazy and stupid the average Clinton voter is. If anything this will wake them up in terms of respecting the Democratic process enough to at least putting in the legwork to rock up and vote next time if they don't want to be dumb cucks

NROFAG GET OUT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA-247

youtube.com/watch?v=soZH_51juro

How do you guys plan on spreading this the day of election