Happening

youtube.com/watch?v=QMiE3yekxz8

Nostalgia ensures that reboots and revivals like this will never live up to expectation, as nothing will ever be as good as the idealized version that people think they remember.

>That statue
Atem Arnold when?

So the lastname was indeed Shortman

Censoring/cutting away from it was rather pointless, if anything the only surprise would be if it was spelt with a fucking retarded extra silent letter effect

>made for TV
>better animation than the theatrical film
I'm so glad we're finally getting a REAL Arnold movie.

The theatrical film was actually a TV movie Nick threw into theaters though.

The theatrical film was made for TV as well. It was Nickelodeon's dumb last minute decision that threw it into theaters.

God damn, that's gonna be a fanfic isn't it?

>>better animation than the theatrical film
There's a decent amount of parts where the animation is bad, though. Not complaining, but there's some incredibly janky scenes.

It's actually "Schwarzenigger"

Wish it was more down to Earth like the original Hey Arnold. Everything feels over the top and forced. Why do reboots always ruin everything?

Series finale conclusion

due to the fact that you can't have a slice of life animated movie these days if it doesn't give anything in terms of action

On the one hand - I'm SO fucking happy we're finally getting the Jungle Movie... on the other hand I can't help but notice that a lot of the voice acting seems kind of 'off'. Not terrible, but definitely noticeable.

looks like shit

h-how am i gonna watch it, i dont have cable

Shootballhead

Bound to be many streamers capitalizing on the "BASED!!!" compliments.

I CLAPPED, I CLAPPED WHEN THEY SAID THE THING FROM THE SHOW

>I CLAPPED, I CLAPPED WHEN
I can imagine you being the cringelord that just says "FUCK YEA, FUCK. YES" when watching something then

Not even that guy, it's a RLM reference. How new are you?

>That Stinky's voice

Yeah it definitly is

>That Stinky's voice
Harold's voice also sounds like shit.

>That statue
WE

was cancelled and shiet

>How new are you?
Not at all, which is why I assumed it was yet another "I literally lol'd when that funny scene happened" autist, which are in most threads now.

>reboots
Retard.

It was ALWAYS going to be high stakes, from the very start; just look at the prototype animation in Vimeo.

WE