Sup Forums unironically believes yard signs are a more reliable indicator of how a candidate is doing than polls

>Sup Forums unironically believes yard signs are a more reliable indicator of how a candidate is doing than polls

>looks at flag
carry on

Not even yard signs per population density. just an ambiguous qualifier.

>Brazil unironically believes it's opinion matters.

Why do polls tell a different story to rally attendance?
Do polls take into account the proven "shy trump supporter" demographic?

>Why do polls tell a different story to rally attendance?

because even the people who don't go to rallies can vote

like what happened in the primaries right?

But why is rally attendance not a gauge of how much active support there is for a candidate?

>Brazil unironically thinks that garbage belongs in lakes

>Trump signs are $10 each
>Clinton has to plant her signs for free in the yards of supporters
Trump signs outnumber Clinton signs 100 to 1
K

Polls in this election are pretty shit desu. Since it's clear that those don't very accurately represent the status of the election people are looking to any other means they can find of gauging it. Frankly we are going in blind here.

Polls don't say a lot because people are terrified of admitting they support Trump. They fear being beaten or killed, losing job, losing friends.

>M-M-MAYBE IF WE IMPEACH OUR PRESIDENT OUR ZIKA AND OUR POVERTY WILL G-G-G-GO AWAY R-R-RIGHT????

Fuck donna brazile and fuck brazil

Do people in Brazil have yards?

Fuck Dilma and fuck petistas.

MY WHOLE HOUSE IS MADE OF TRUMP SIGNS!

COME ME FAGGOT!

Yes, but we also have huge walls.

only for poverty kickball in favelas

because one side having 30k enthusiastic supporters who show up to rallies still looses to the one that has 50k but who only show up to vote

*Trump orgasms*

is that niggerized barbwire?

> Glass shards in the wall are the best defense system in the world!
> The thief doesn't even get inside, because he already knows the house is poor!

Now, memes aside, those with more money usually get these. Such as me.

It's like when Firefly was cancelled, having a vocal fanbase that want it back isn't the same as being profitable

>Believe actual voters
>Why dont you believe MSM

Curry on*

I keep trying to say this shit. A whole suburb street of yards filled with Trump signs is about the same amount of people as a single liberal-infested welfare leech apartment in NY or LA.

A fool and his money are soon parted

I'm gonna take a wild gander and guess that you're young with few responsibilities and lacking a career or any kind.

The vast, vast majority of voters do not attend rallies because attending them *doesn't impact actual election results* and people with real jobs, families, and other commitments don't think it's a productive use of their limited time (which is correct).

Other useful uses of their time include fundraising, GOTV efforts, carpooling voters to the polls. Shit that actually matters.

I have voted in every election since I was legally able. I have donated money in every presidential election. And I'm driving some friends to the polls after work.

I have never attended a rally in my life.

Yep, its all over Latin america in poor a shit houses
Well, i suppose yes, at least i do.

Metal spikes are also pretty cool. Nice yard too.

Says who?

That's really inhumane. What if somebody hurts themselves on your fence? It could be a hate crime.

You do realize that you are proving his point right?