HEIDI TURNER IS WORST GIRL

DISCUSS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yxrDF8z0ng
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey, Kyle

She didn't ruin South Park, it was already falling apart, but she definitely makes it unwatchable.

Shut up, Kyle. It was in poor taste to swoop in anyway

wrong

>it's a "Sup Forums wins on all fronts" episode

idgaf that was fucking funny. still hoping that cartman loses in the end but it's probably not happening.

What was that BS episode? For this season and the last half of last season, Heidi been portrayed as the major league asshole in this relationship. She's been controlling, selfish, and oblivious. Most of last season, Cartman wasn't his usual racist fat fuck at all. Recent eps have shown him getting fed up with her enough to want to break up.

How come everything's different in this ep now? Why is Heidi now the one being dicked around, and how come Eric wants to stay with her now?

R E D P I L L E D

WHATEVER I DO WHAT I WANT

t. kyle

she was all ways a piece of shit or did you forget?

You know that fatboy is going to fuck it up.

Im not gonna lie, the ending to that episode made me laugh so hard.

Door cum.

>Heidi been portrayed as the major league asshole in this relationship.
Are we even watching the same show? Love or hate the character, she's been portrayed as nothing other than genuinely (and possibly naively) compassionate. Her worst character trait came from E6, where her only notable character flaw is bad time management skills. Meanwhile, Cartman has been gaslighting her half the season.

I'm not arguing she's a well written character (she's not) or that anything about her relationship with Cartman is compelling (it isn't) or that Stone and Parker aren't fucking idiots to let this subplot run on this long (they are), but the idea that she's supposed to be the "bad guy" in their relationship, ironically or sincerely, is absurd.

She's actually getting fatter btw

you know I didnt like heidi very much before this episode

but now shes tops, get fucked kylecucks

ITS IN YOUR HERITAGE

Link me. Payment is this nice phone wallpaper.

Also, what happened to Madridsta?

Honestly I'm glad this happened, I wanted the typical
>FATASS
>JEW
Shit back, and boy did I get it back.

Compare it

FATSHAMERS GTFO

>she's gonna be fatter in the next episode

hey, its actually true!

And there ain't nothing Kyle can do about it.

So she's probably gonna turn into Cartman 2.0 and end up being his greatest foe

>HEIDI TURNER IS WORST GIRL
Huh, that's a weird way to spell Wendy.

So Kyle actually ended up improving their relationship by causing Heidi to double down so much she's going down the road of becoming Cartman?

Why does he always feel the need to get involved in everything? Why does he seem to never be able to leave well enough alone?

>Kyman

delet this

all the girls who have kissed cartman are better than the ones that havent

The lessons pretty obvious and straightforward given the B plot with Garrision. Even if Heidi does the right thing every other fucking girl is just going to rag on her and make fun of her mistake even if she rectifies it and treat her like an idiot for it regardless, and now Cartman's given her an out because she's going to be made fun of regardless, at least now it isn't her fault.

which is pretty much exactly whats going on with everyone politically right now, it doesn't matter if you changed/lrealized your mistake they want to poke and prod and belittle/

He wants to help, it just didn't work out

kymanfags are suffering enough tonight leave us be

because kyle hates cartman, and he will always be against anything he does, unless it convenes him or his friends too.

>post yfw the KYLE montage

ALL THE OTHER KIDS

No Kyle wanted to help for the right reasons and didn't shit on her for making a mistake. the other girls however just continue making fun of Heidi for dating Cartman even after she broke up and moved on. the lesson was if you do nothing but shit on people for making bad decisions they double down on the bad decision, which Heidi did.

Then Cartman, mad Kahl stole something from him used the situation to manipulate Heidi further, giving her an excuse to pass the blame like he does.

This episode was Fucking pointless in general
>Makes an episode about cart man getting dumped by Heidi
>Only to make him go back with Heidi at the end of the episode
So when is Heidi going to die just like Leslie?

>everyone blaming Kyle
Why? You guys realize it's because the other girls were insulting Heidi and Cartman manipulated her in the end, yet I keep seeing people say it's Kyle's fault entirely for her slowly becoming Cartman 2.0. Like, why does Cartman not get any blame for it? He's literally the one turning Heidi into himself, yet only Kyle gets blamed for that.

So in the end they loved each other after all? Heidi still thought it wasn't a mistake to be with Cartman, and Cartman becomes completely depressed when he's not with her.

He set everything in motion.

R34 of fat Heidi when?

Why would kyman fags hate this episode? I'm a huge kyman fag and I loved it, so fucking cute and a lot of kyle and cartman moments. That fucking montage...

Actually expecting them to make out or something is retarded

>I'm a huge kyman fag
Kill yourself

I don't even ship Kyman and I know this is all leading up to them ending up together

Fugging Stacies

I'm not a hatefuck kymanfag, I'm a fluffy kymanfag where they look past their adversities and become stronger friends. it's looking less and less likely.

well no see youre the rational kind of shipper who knows their crackship isnt realistic in any way

the ones that hate this episode are the ones that secretly think cartman loves the kike

No, because that would actually be good writing, taking the viewer by surprise and re-contextualizing why they're fighting.

They're just going to go the route of Heidi breaking up with him and still hating Kyle or something equally as boring with an unsatisfying resolution.

That's retarded, stupid and doesn't make any sense at all

Nice job listing off synonyms, dumbass.

T W O F A C E D B I T C H

Thanks, that was my intention

I dont think you know what the word synonym means

shows who the dumbass really is

Do you think the girls got on Wendy like this when she liked Cartman?

bebe did

Lets be honestly though. South park tends to have karma come sooner or later.

Cartman may have won this round, but eventually this is gonna crash back down on him.

Probably

>The Virgin Broflovski vs. The Eric Chadman

But what about Heidi? What's gonna happen to her?

Well you are sane unlike some shippers.

It's one thing to have a crack ship you know its a crack ship. it's another to emotionally get invested in a crackship then get sad when it doesn't actually happen.

the karma was that heidi turned on kyle

kyle was being a cunt like usual and its nice to see him get his just deserts

Link????

Become a bitter ugly fat girl.

>Neogaf closes
>Sup Forums becomes infested with South Park threads

Really makes you think

He was being over eager partially because he realized he was crushing on Heidi, but his heart was in the right place because Cartman was actually being horrible to her.

>her belly isn't sticking out

ONE JOB

>episode airs on Nov 8
>Cartman goes back to being Sup Forums and wins

It's only been like a few days in universe, give it some time mang

She is BEST worst girl.

Cartman always loses in the end what are you talking about?

doesnt mean you should butt in just because youre a beta little faggot whos never had a girlfriend

And Heidi will lose too. There is no SAVING her, people that want this need to stop. Whether you sympathize with her or not, don't be like Kyle and get invested in rescuing her. She's fucking herself up almost as much as Cartman is fucking with her head.

I dunno, I'd consider stealing someone else's girlfriend out from under them to be pretty alpha.

Cartman just had a come back strategy
He won for now at least. But yeah, by the end of the season he'll almost certainly lose one way or another

Yeah this isn't over. Cartman victories are always shallow or temporary, the latter in this case. This comes back to bite him hard and soon. But there is no saving Heidi. She's going down with the ship on this.

yeah right

kyles literally a "nice guy"

Unrelated to the episode but I can't get this music out of my head

youtube.com/watch?v=8yxrDF8z0ng

It fits the episode though

>mfw I have a weight gain fetish

Mega when? I missed it.

22 minutes of "dude she's so innocent and the guys are jerks!"

22 minutes of a woman feeling sorry for herself, getting shat on by her girlfriends, kyle being treated as an asshole for making sure she was ok (before the cartman ending), and a fucking rihanna montage of her romance shit.

10/10

so there are actual pedos here now? fuck...

What were tweek and craig talking about?

Ok we get it
You can stop now
Christ

fuck yourself kyle, you only serve as a scapegoat for when cartman needs to dunk someone

>Why does he always feel the need to get involved in everything?
Because he felt bad for her and hearing Cartman ruin lunch period by saying DAMN CUNT AAAAAA motivated him to help, and then she gets mad for no reason at him and runs off, the sidewalk scene made 0 fucking sense

Homework or some shit

Is this going to be a continuing plot?

Did another feud between Kyle and Cartman just start with Heidi as the prize?

>Why does he always feel the need to get involved in everything?
It's how he was brought up
you know

3 more episodes left this season, it's perfectly set up to climax at the finale

No it made sense. She's just mad because he's just one more person trying to convince her she's made a big mistake, with all her friends doing it.

And then at the end they all rub it in her face when she decides maybe she has, so she goes right back to Cartman to spite them basically.

Its a metaphor for Trump's election

She'll win for being the victim innocent girl

I don't know man, I still think she's cute.
It's very clear that Heidi is being manipulated, she is literally a victim of emotional abuse at this point.
Heidi's one fault is that she is too prideful to admit the others were right, and too naive to see the truth for herself.
If you think we are supposed to hate her for this than, I dont know what to say.

haha bait, give us back our circlejerk!

weird since the OP is shitting on her anyway

You have to remember that this is South Park, kids are assholes.

>She's just mad because he's just one more person trying to convince her she's made a big mistake
he just fucking asked why she's sticking with him despite him being a huge ass, that's a real question and you might as well admit talking to women is impossible if even THAT'S taken as an offense

>I still think she's cute.
Cutefags are braindead

Being cute doesn't instantly make her personality and drama any easier to stand.

>It's very clear that Heidi is being manipulated, she is literally a victim of emotional abuse at this point.
Yea, and this writing is retarded, caring about this hamfisted drama and making her a sympathetic victim shouldn't be fallen for

But women usually take that as offense.

Fuck Heidi and Cartman