Star vs the Forces of Evil

The Season 3 Starbomb will continue with the season's 8th episode, "Lint Catcher/Trial By Squire," tomorrow on the app at 3:00 AM EDT, airing on Disney XD at 8:30 PM EDT.

The script (subtitles) of this episode and dozens of low-quality preview screenshots have been ripped from a Disney server and are being spread online.
If you feel the need to post and discuss leaked content from the episode before it is released, please be considerate of those who don't want to be spoiled, and hide all images AND discussion with spoiler tags. Per Sup Forums rules, the use of spoiler tags is enforced, so posting images and discussion of spoiler content without spoiler tags will probably get you banned.

If Disney fails to address the source of the leaks, this may be an issue for the rest of the bomb. Please keep all of this in mind for future episodes, and also try to avoid misusing spoiler tags to hide content and discussion that aren't actual spoilers.

All Season 3 episodes so far:
mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw

>You know who to call when you get divorced, Marco
When he figures out Star is taken again, will he turn to Janna out of desperation?

Starco breaking up is end game

Literally Pony Head is a more appealing option in Marco's eyes than Janna. And he hates Pony Head.

Just remember...

Fuck you, I'll die for my ship.

>Ponyhead

Ah yes, mein neigher.

>marco fucks up and loses jackie
>star dates tom
>janna and ponyhead are unappealing to him
>only choice left is best ship

Markapoo is happening boys

Eclipsa is best girl.

He'll just go back to Jackie...hopefully.

Well, to be fair, Janna was the "Kill" option because "She would probably like being dead". Is Ponyhead still unlikable? I thought she was funny in Scent of a Hoodie and Club Snubbed.

I hope she won't only be appearing in designated Eclipsa episodes. She's fun to have around

>Going back to a girl just because the other one isn't available
Yeah, that'll work out well

I just died with my ship. No regrets.

With the current situation, it could work in a very specific circumstance (that won't actually happen in canon)
>"I got Mewni out of my system. I'm ready to stay on Earth. I'm back for real this time."

HA

Daily/threadly reminder to love and defend your waifu, and to thank the drawfags
War is the mother of all invention and waifu wars help the inspire the creations from drawfags AND writefags

>Jarco died. Funposting is over. Everything is suffering

I still believe Starco is end game even though I sank with the Jarco ship. But since TomStar appears like it's going to be a thing in the next episode being live streamed in 3 hours , what episode this season do you think it will end, if this season?

hekapoo is dang attractive

>Jackie
>Knew very well that Marco has some sort of feelings for Star
>Is happy that Marco decides to "live his life full on Earth" only to discover he never took off his cape
>Is obviously incredibly hurt but is very mature about it and gently lets Marco go where he really wants
No girl in High School is THIS mature, Jackie deserved better

It is extremely unlikely and probably not at all possible this season. But while Marco acts on impulse a lot, when it comes to thinking about long term plans, he's stumped. I wouldn't be surprised if he has doubts again and wants to come back to Earth (even if he doesn't go through with it).

It sucks because he ends up leaving everyone on the hook.

I knew exactly one girl in my high school who was like this.

Well, an episode synopsis says he questions whether he should've come back, so does have second thoughts

>yfw she's stuck with a bumbling autist like Oskar

So now that Tom and Star are dating again, how long will this pain last? I doubt they will break up in this half of the season but who knows

Tom x Star works the same way Jackie x Marco did, it's a plot device to create emotional drama with the characters, this time the tables are turned though. It's Marco instead of Star.

>Marcocrushed is the season finale

Honestly, I was afraid that in an amicable breakup, Jackie wouldn't have been hurt and she would basically admit that it was a summer fling and she was prepared for this.

I'm glad that didn't happen. The suspicion after Starcrushed obviously existed, but the transition from Marco lying to her, to her relief, to her suspicion, to her finding the cape then breaking up (only for Marco to lie again and almost make her cry) was absolutely brutal. And I'm glad we got those cracks of emotions out of her hard chill shell, showing some small amount of vulnerability.

Jesus, I've discussed Jackie so much today and I'm still a fucking wreck. I know she's not the deepest character, but goddamn if anyone deserves a happy conclusion at this point it's her.

Star holding Tom's hand has to be bait. There's no way they get together again, especially since Star clearly has feelings for Marco and vice versa.

They'll stay flirty friends with that special blend of awkward sexual tension. I suspect it will subtly end in Night Life, just going by the official episode description. Not a big dramatic thing, probably just tom doing some Pottery, sounding an awful lot like Jackie in Sophmore Slump. Nefcy seems to really like pottery for the shipping scenes.

I got a feeling Marco actually can't take the cape off

You'd be surprised how often that happens. And speaking as a guy, if one guy you like is taken, you go for the other you know you at least have a shot with.

Will he go back to her once he finds out Jackie's half fish?

He's currently abandoning his whole life for a bug that has attempted to rape his entire school before. I don't think he discriminates.

hetero life isn't as promiscuous as the gay-male community.

Damn, we've gotten past the sad Jackie posting in every thread thus far today and every time it comes up I get a little misty eyed.

Not the bug, the adventure. He wants to be seen as a hero, a knight of Mewni. Why do you think he's gonna pair up with Heka (as older Marco) in a few episodes?

Aww shit.

So I'm guessing it's already on VOD.

WHAT

That was fast

Because he goes to the castle, gets employed as a Squire for the Knight of the Wash, realizes he's a glorified mexican hotel cleaning lady, finds out Star's slobbering on Tom, and is happy to accept Hekkathicc's request to go on Conanesque adventures with her.

If this is legit, can we get a stream going please?

That 360* Video was pretty fukken sweet.

Let's wait until 3am. We've been on that schedule for the past 3 days now

Oh, go fuck yourself

Yeah, and it's terrible. Staying up till midnight and MAYBE 1 is doable, but staying up till 3 and going into work in the morning has been rough.

>Open the episode on Xfinity VOD
>it's fucking SD quality with no HD option

Welp, this is bullshit.

Same with college

And you let her get away??

She was taken.

Hasn’t it been months since she last saw Marco? And she DID call Tom to follow up on corn shakes

That does suck, but I still want to watch it NOW. I'll get a nice 720p rip later for rewatch.

I appreciate any character is fiction with the ability to sense through bullshit.

It airs 12 AM where I live

Fair enough. You got a Good End for the most part

True, but Jackie must live on and get her happy ending...

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I hope whatever relationship drama is going on stabilizes by the end of this bomb. I need my feelgood adventure fix from this show, damnit, a man can't live on nothing but cucking.

Stop singing nine inch nails faggot

Fag

Star kills monsters, including Dennis, and Ludo returns #sagemode and vows to get the wand from Star, not because he wants the power just for himself, but because he wants to get it away from her so no monster has to suffer ever again.

That's exactly what will happen.

Grunkle Ford 2.0

Guys I wanted Jarco to break up for Starco but now it happened and I don't want that anymore help what do

You niggers will leak episode scripts and screens ahead of time, it finally comes out on VOD and suddenly you niggers want to wait till 3AM EST.

>No girl in High School is THIS mature
Probably because she's not a real person, you fuck-fuck.

This is what happens when you try to play Goooooooooooooood

I just want to protect Jackie's smile and make sure that she is happy.

Screwy, ain't it?

Please post a mega soon before me phone dies :(

upload a drive link better pls

DO NOT INTERFERE WITH THIS

Are you a girl, because apparently shes lesbian now

Star is a thot who goes through boys faster than toilet paper.

Marco is an idiot for screwing things up with a loyal waifu like Jackie who loved him and only him and ignoring the completely devoted Janna who has remained thirsty for him despite the years of abuse he put her through.

You guys think Ludo will attend the mosnter bash party and find true love? I want him to win something in the end

biggest angery

real nigga hours at 12am PDT

remove all clothing between my face and her ass and you've got a deal

bird and spider were pretty cool. Wonder if they’re coming back

Janna must be a sadist because she still follows him and puts on a full smile. Star is just an idiot who doesn't know how good she has it. Jackie deserves the best and now not even Marco is it.

Jackie did literally nothing wrong and did nothing to deserve the pain caused to her. I hope Marco and his whole family get beheaded by the cartels.

>dimensional rift opens at party
>enlightened ludo hops out
>redpills everyone that racemixing between mewman and monster is bad, but segregated equality is the correct course of society

Ratings
>Scent of a Hoodie / Rest in Pudding - 0.30
>Club Snubbed / Stranger Danger - 0.25

I know ratings are irrelevant at this point, but damn do the early releases on the app kill them

The TV channel does fuck all to promote the show. The bomb format doesn't help. The real fans of Star Vs watch it like we do, so, yeah. They should sell Merch. Even Hi Res Wallpapers, I'd buy

I'd give it 5 minutes

Someone please upload the ep

God damn it, I just want action figures and plushies. I'd even accept POP figures at this point. This show was supposedly going to get POP figures at one point, but I've heard nothing about them since they were first announced.

Waitin for the upload

to all toms out there i hope you guys can have a friendly-term with your exes again

>4 hours later...

>genuinely get depressed over Jackie
It is a good pain

I don't know why some you guys think this season is boring? I thought it was interesting so far

Shining Star full version fucking when?

I'm seriously in the same position
Were you a true Jackiefag before hand, or is it surprising how much it's affecting you?

Season 3 is possibly the best season, not enough episodes to have a concrete opinion though.

Season 1 is obviously the worst in terms of quality

>5 hours