Totally won't talk about Trump

why all the lies?

is it just company policy for every comedy central show to harp on all the shit CNN shovels out daily?

Why is everybody so protective towards trump?

The guy is an asshole and he has been an asshole towards other presidents?

Meh, I’ve seen other shows act more autisticly towards trump

why do you care faggot

Typical Trumpy, hearing what they wanted to hear and not understanding what words mean. They never said they won't talk about Trump (how stupid would that be?) they said they made a mistake focusing their entire narrative around Trump and would not be doing that again this season.

"Not All" does not equal "None." But that's basic logic, so I wouldn't expect you to understand that.

If you like him so much why don't you marry him?

>Why is everybody so protective towards trump?
Why does everyone go above and beyond to attack him in every form of media at almost all times?

>the guy is an asshole
But that's wrong

why the fuck do you care? if cartoon writers lying to you is what ruins your day you're kinda sad.
let's not forget Bush got an entire animated show dedicated to parodying him. Trump isn't exactly exclusive in receiving criticism in the form of media.

Well I meant as a focus during the election that annoyingly imsults him to the point where it strays from being funny to just mad and pissy. I was actually fine with season 20, I personally liked the troll and member berries plot, I thought the Trump jokes were a little forced at times, but nowhere near to the point of other shows that got too political. Idk, I might be just a SP fag just in denial

Because Ben "pump my rump daddy Trump" Garrison would kill him for stealing his future husband.

>"an entire show"
But thats fundamentally different from Bush being injected into every other show.

The Trump jokes are fucking hilarious this season though. And I actually really like Garrison as a character, doesn't even feel like they're making fun of him to me. Garrison is pretty bad ass.

Because he's an idiot at best, and a monster at worse. Any negative coverage you hear, you tend to plug your ears and look the other way. Sorry, you're just a fucking idiot too. But yeah, fuck those darkies and spics, right Skinhead?

It's a mix of mockery and usual South Park shenanigans, so basically just like every other person South Park has mocked.

How is it NOT wrong? He has insulted John mcCain - a war hero on multiple occassions. He has bragged about sexual assault and how being rich allows it to be okay. He has the slimiest people working under him, evidence to the men who were INDICTED. He is constantly being a bully and insulting people. Jesus you're so fucking gay for that trump dick.

>must be bait if I fundamentally disagree but lack evidence.

Look, believe what you want I guess, but you can't live in your fantasy world forever.

>Why does everyone go above and beyond to attack him in every form of media at almost all times?
Because he's the fucking president.

If you motherfuckers didn't want to see him skewered endlessly in the media, you shouldn't have fucking voted for him.

Nobody ever wastes time mocking the LOSER of an election... unless you're Trump and you're trying desperately to change the subject.

dude mccain is the type of guy that went awol and support neocon cronyism. whatever good he did in the military is proven moot

Ohh okay, I guess pulling a note from Tyranical leaders and constantly attacking the press is now American. Enjoy your State News, commie.

>a monster at worse
How?
>Any negative coverage you hear, you tend to plug your ears and look the other way
It's like a trainwreck, you can't look away. It's amazing how hard they grasp at what can barely be seen as straws.
>fuck those darkies and spics, right Skinhead?
Is this bait?

after that blackmail shit CNN pulled, they deserved to be burned at the sake

Quit bitchin' about it. Every president gets rattled. Sadly he just screws up more then usual.

Guys let’s be honest here, the person South Park mocked the most to date is still any Scientologist, specifically Tom Cruise

Ohh look a conspiracy theorist. Better go catch Alex Jones for that chocolate chicken broth. Mccain was a war hero tortured. If you gave a damn about the military you'd respect him. What ever happened to "not questioning" soldiers? You seem pretty hypocritical. Maybe do as supreme leader suggests and not question his glorious regime?

No its Liane

>fuck those darkies and spics, right Skinhead?
>Is this bait?
user i'm with ya, i can't tell the bait post from the actual post anymore, have we truly become Sup Forumsmblr?

I don't mind it except for the fact that it fucked up the pacing of this episode, should've just focused on the kids.

Holy shit I forgot all about that whole revenge character creation thing, nvm, you’re right

>stop making fun of my president guys

I should question soliders if they legitimately did bad things. Last time I check Obama supporters weren't exactly nice to the guy.

Glad you agree with Russia. Glorious leader must never be questioned. Press should have no more rights. Proud to be an American my fucking ass. If you hate media so much, fine, dont watch it, but save your self righteous bullshit about being murican when you dont even agree with the fundamental principals of the country.

Bet you have fantasies of the president fucking your wife, you beta-cuck.

link please

who said i was an american? who said i am not just as dissatisfied with trump?

And they say the left is easily triggered.

Which is true, but it's a case of pot and kettle

>insulted John mcCain
As should we all. You'd think there'd be cross the aisle support for insulting this warmongerer.
>a war hero
Getting captured isn't worth celebrating nor excusing all his wrongs.
>He has bragged about sexual assault
Besides being a joke, grabbing someone is not sexual assault
>He has the slimiest people working under him, evidence to the men who were INDICTED
An indictment is not a conviction
>He is constantly being a bully and insulting people
That's called being normal
>Jesus you're so fucking gay for that trump dick
Not even a Trump supporter, the guy is a protectionist with a hard on for entitlements and "infrastructure" spending.

Why are you people so retarded? No really, why are you so retarded? Did you actually read the article? They literally say the reason they won't do Trump jokes is because they can't think of anything. They didn't say they wouldn't do Trump jokes, they just said they didn't know what Trump jokes to tell. So if they do include Trump jokes in South Park, it's because they got an idea for it.

But you're too retarded to realize this.

I should stop taking bait but

>attacking the press
Oh shit boy, insulting them is the same as limiting their freedom of speech or otherwise restricting their liberty.

Why does "I'm tired of politics being in everything" result in "HURRRR U TRIGGERED YOU TRIGERED" from both sides. I know South Park has been political but some of the best episodes don't involve modern problems and even then they're just a framing device to go on their own story. Now it's just a lazy 1:1 analogy

>implying the MSM is the only press

It became bad to not be a radical for one side or the other these days.

>Because he's the fucking president
Was never done to the extent it is now for Bush and Obama
>If you motherfuckers didn't want to see him skewered endlessly in the media, you shouldn't have fucking voted for him
>implying I voted

>Nobody ever wastes time mocking the LOSER of an election...
Every random comic and cartoon shouldn't waste their time on the winner either.

You really, really shouldn't be watching South Park past season 3 or so if you don't want to see politics. Hell, you'll probably see less political commentary humor in this year's American Dad, and that show was recreated to be political satire. Shows change over time, South Park became the current-affairs cartoon almost two decades ago.

>Be president of the highest office in the world and leader of the strongest and most powerful nation mankind has ever seen.
>have twitter wars with dictators threatening nuclear war
>pardons infamous racist guy that ranned an concentration camp in the U.S and tortured/killed a bunch of latino/minorities for no real reason then saids "he is a pretty cool guy"
>says insanely stupid shit about daily
>the last bit of his supporters are mainly neo nazi losers and hicks thinking coal job will be back.

>Huge investigations of his adminsitration plus him regarding him possible colluding russian. An offense that is pure treason and backstabbing of america.

Gee I wonder why he is on the news alot.

>why is everybody so protective of trump?
>WHY DO YOU ATTACK HIM????
>the guy is an asshole
>I MUST PROTECT MY PRESIDENTFU