Why are so many american posters on Sup Forums so hostile?

Why are so many american posters on Sup Forums so hostile?
They all seem to wish europe the worst. Is it because we're not as cucked (55% white) as them? They often write strangely long posts about "muslim BBC fucking your white women" too... weird.

Europeans always seem to show emapthy and hope for other europeans. Why aren't burgers doing this? Why do they want chaos and destruction in europe? Is the eternal jew showing his real side? Or is it just the result of racemixing with hispanics and former slaves?

because the entirety of Europe has less people and less land than us

and like we feel unity amongst our states
you feel unity amongst your neighboring countries

we dont have much reason to sympathize with people we have little to no contact with

It's widely known that burgers fail miserably at banter, and can't tell good banter from fail joking.

But Germany is pretty cucked, that's a fact

It's because you're so pathetic that we hope something will slap some sense into you. I also want the leftists in your countries to suffer as a result of their policies.

Because of decades of Europeans spewing their mindless, sadistic, psychopathic hatred at us...while using us for every convenience they can like the continent of ingrate whores that it is. You guys burned your bridges with us long ago.

this

>a 60% white country with a muslim president will often attempt to start banter with 90%+ white countries about race

Literally always funny. No exceptions. When the American tries to banter, there will be canter.

>le american victim meme
b8

>nice work there on brexit
>implying Germans haven't been spamming butthurt pro-EU threads ever since brexit

Friendly reminder to not fall for this divide and conquer bullshit. We need strong, white nationalistic allies.

I find this amusing too. The US is the least white western country, get ruled by a black muslim and are the epicenter of SJWs, BLM and modern degenerancy. Not really in a position to laugh about a country because it has a few muslims in it.
Trump is their last hope because Hillary will make all of the above even worse.

Lol wegot 400 million burger

They are passionate, I actually admire that trait.
My countrymen are apathetic group (((thinkers))), and I loathe them so...

Here's hoping Trump wins.

>be american 400 lbs hacker
>google german proxy
>be "german" 400 lbs shitposter on a taiwanese .jpg exchange board

>because the entirety of Europe has less people and less land than us
I hate to say it but
>american education

Nah, it's actual Germans. I can tell by the autistic way you guys write.

b-but muh guns. 1776 will happen again soon i know it

>because the entirety of Europe has less people and less land than us

>tfw we created this thing

Aww yes the British Empire was well known for its affinity for peace. And notice how I used the word "was" and not "is".

>>Projecting this hard

not bad, weedman

>Europeans always seem to show emapthy and hope for other europeans
which is total bullshit. hate for eachother made us strong. it was the hate between france and england that made them into empires who owned over half the world. sweden became an empire that rivaled russia by hating denmark.

>we feel unity amongst our states

You FELT unity until Drumpf divided up the country.

>Guerra de carreras

My fucking sides

America is objectively the best nation you German cuck

Because most of us hear "why can't we just be more like Eeeuuurrrooopppe??" since grade school.
Then we have hear it from some of your smug cunts who think your countries are actually on par with us.

but you're wrong

OP here. I meant showing emapthy on Sup Forums. Of course inner european conflicts belong to our history but I don't see any european posters wishing another european nation death and writing bullshit like "enjoy getting raped by Mehmed, you deserve it swedistan xD".

We just miss old Europe that would engulf itself in war every 30 years or so.

Come back babe you haven't been the same since WWII

the usa is the most white country you fat german retard. there's still 200,000,000. your small countries and high population density means you will go extinct far faster than us. we have too many people at this point and don't have to live near the subhumans. you have nowhere to go

Say that to your foodstamps.

Canadian and Germans are the worst

Its simple: for about 20 years our government has jumped up and down about the EU model and how wonderful you guys have it.

We don't want it and the sooner you burn your shit to the ground the better chance we have to avoid it.

Anyone who wishes you ill is basically pissed that it happened and afraid the same will happen to us.

-certified burgerbro

Wait, they're only fucking 56% white now?

America what the fuck are you doing?

doesn'T carrera mean highway in spanish? wtf does that mean?

Most Americans have nigger genes so they hate Europe. They lost the in group feel

spain pls splain

becoming more shitskin by the minute apparently

Because the concept of banter is an unknown cultural element to Americans. They are still learning it. So they have this shitty low tier effort of out right insulting people and consider it banter. It's true

rollin 4 burger rain

Absolutely this. We have to deal with this shit in school as well. Don't teachers get I don't want to be a fucking cuck?!

Does anyone have the piss/puke/shit tornado version of this? Where all the stick figures start flying up into the atmosphere by the sheer velocity of their excrement?

Can any Yanks fucking explain this for me? You cunts are 7% away from being in a majority non-white country, and then you talk of nationalism and "hope" ?

How the fuck? lol

>HAHAH America is so backwards they don't even have national health care
>OH AHAHAHH You Mericans have foodstamps.

PICK ONE you meatball loving cum drinking piece of euro trash.

Estonia you are not now nor were you ever relevant

And Trump has unified the country more than that bitch Hillary ever could hope to. And he's not even in office yet

Don't forget about kikewood pumping out Jewish filth into the world. Hillary's vp literally said at a rally the other day he is happy white people are a minority

hahahahahahahaha

Then why do you say Make America Great Again?

That implies your nation isn't great

you forgot and FUCK white people

>Talks about Europe being cucked and making fun of us for not having weapons to defend ourselves with
>Literally never uses their 2nd amendment themselves for the purpose it was made for, despite being one of the most cucked countries on earth

Can you explain why the US is "objectively" better? You're less white, people in general are poorer, your politicians are even more corrupt than ours and all modern degeneracy and SJWism was created in your country.
>inb4 muh guns
Even in germany I can have guns pretty easily, the only difference is they're only allowed to fire 3 (or 5?) rounds automatically in a row.

>american understanding of numbers
So you'd rather have 1 million white people and 5 million black people in a country than 100.000 white people and 1000 blacks?

except none of you dumb yurocucks know how to banter. banter isn't between strangers anyway

>eurocucks so insecure they compare demographics of an immigrant nation with European heartland
No wonder you're an irrelevant dying continent.

I wish the best for Europe, especially western and northern Europe, especially Germany.

Memes aside, it's the land of my ancestors.

Race can mean two things in spanish, one is race as in whites and niggers (that would be raza in spanish) and the other is race as in cars race (carrera in spanish)

And highway is autopista

Yeah, WTF is that?

came here to post this

America get the fuck off the proxy, lol

A European immigrant nation until 1965 .
Get your facts straight

ah lel i get it now

Too bad the Swede is gay.

Ey, we are in the process of sending them back or at least to canada where they belong. Maga will work goddamnit

Hiperactive obese kids

i too am happy

It's actually almost hurtful sometimes. If you're English, German,French or Swedish on pol then you're obviously having a tough time and could really do without having salt rubbed into the wound. I'm hoping with ever fibre of my body for a trump victory and some sort of reversal to their problems, you'd expect the same feeling in return

Doesn't change the fact that the birthplace of the white race is so insecure they criticise a distant colony for not being as white as them, in order to make themselves feel better.

We tend to win the wars we fight against you.

We were literally made by opposing you savages. You think that we should like you? Don't be ridiculous. Throughout the entire history of Europe, you have given us only war and trade. And we've had to fight pretty hard for the trade. Even before our sovereignty, the influence of Europe only brought us poverty and warfare. Even after our sovereignty, Europe still persisted. It brought war to our shores because it thought we were too weak to have rights. Your kind was only repulsed through gunfire. We do not know peace or kindness from a European source. After two-hundred years, suddenly you savages considered us to be your greatest ally. You know why? It's because you're weak and ignorant. You lack the cognitive capacity to believe that anything about you is wrong. Since we're better than you, this leads you to conclude that we're identical to you - but more lucky. We never placed any ounce of trust in you at all. Your entire value to us was as a silent trading partner - though you didn't know how to stay silent. The advent of WW2 taught us not to even be satisfied with separation from you. Even when we were actively trying to stay out of your affairs, your barbarian savagery spilled onto our shores and brought us a war we didn't want. Now we know better than to let you control your own destinies. If you're a dog on a leash, then you're a bad dog who has done nothing but attacked its owner and tore up the furniture. The very reason that you believe otherwise is precisely why we can't help but despise you. You people are so utterly oblivious to yourselves that you aren't likely to ever gain self-awareness and realize the errors of your ways. You'll repeat your mistakes endlessly if given the opportunity. That fact is embroidered on our very flag: White stripes of freedom alternating with red stripes of bloodshed. That's you. We hated you so much that we dedicated most of the space on our flag to a metaphor for your idiocy. You are not our friends.

See, I was expecting the usual torrent of shit, but this post is one of the best I've read on here. This "European" "Union" burns the second Trump puts it off life support.

>Ey, we are in the process of sending them back

Yeah m8, you're going to deport 40% of your fucking country

lmfao

When will you make Putin Tsar of Russia?

I don't. I think European descendants need to stick together.

There's a direct correlation between how shit a country is and how much its citizens shitpost

Australia is the greatest fucking nation on Earth which is why we're born as quality shitposters.

Canada is pretty cool too, which is why they're a close second to us.

US is hostile towards Canada and Europe because they're the bullies in school, who watched their victims slowly become more successful than them.

That may be why there's so much support for Trump on this board- Ameritards know the only way they can uncuck themselves and stop projecting, is if they actually fix their shit

I would be mad too if I lived in a non-white country with a non-white president and in the progress to elect a corrupt satanic pedophile apologetic women into office.
Also:
>90% chance that your mom or girlfriend is into cuckoldry
>affirmative action is in place to make the last white people kill themselves
>the police is trained to kill whites in greater numbers than any other race even though blacks commit more crime per black person
>education system is third world
>country is in debt and on the verge to collapse

>putin
>white

I've never been hostile to any Euros on Sup Forums, because I don't wish niggers on any white country. Being divided isn't gonna help either of us, even though it is funny to watch countries talk shit to each other in good fun though.

With that said, you fuckers use to be pretty hostile against Americans on video games. Last time I played with Euros was on Nostalrius WoW, and they seemed pretty cool though.

Our ancestors were perpetually unsatisfied, adventurous, hardworking social rejects

Your ancestors fit in nicely in Europe or were to scared/lazy to emigrate

That's the key difference. There is a huge filter that defines Americans. 100% of our ancestors, minus black salves, were crazy enough to abandon their homeland for money and freedom (disclaimer: both of which are rapidly disappearing)

This will explain all American behavior, specifically our greed, individualism, innovation, lack of loyalty, and chronic dissatisfaction with everything

Unity? Hahahahahaha

You will all kill each other if you don't eat burgers for a week you ameritard

>because the entirety of Europe has less people

>fibre

I wonder the same. Americans you meet IRL are polite and friendly. Guess this is their real face.

I appreciate that but sadly posters like you are becoming less and less. Not sure if it's the election or some people have forgot where they come from(pic related).

What is the "EU model"?

except the reality is that there's 200,000,000 whites in the usa which makes it the greatest concentration of white people in the world. most whites here are probably more german than your russian babby ass is. i'm more german than you and i don't even speak the language, ROFL

Obama has been the most divisive president.

Also I just want to remind all polacks that this is what's called a D&C thread, meaning divide and conquer.

Shills start threads like this in order to create dissent on the board. Sometimes they do Christians vs Pagans, sometimes they do this.

Doesn't matter

He's the only one doing shit right now

providing everyone with benefits that you won't be able to fund in about 50 years, if you keep increasing the population in ur country that doesn't add pay in taxes
>take a look at US social security system today

I guess the unchecked immigration isn't a European problem, they're all "white" for European standards, as OP's image expressly states.

>Brexit wasn't about immigration

Enjoy your "white" migrants.

>They all seem to wish europe the worst.
I only wish Germany the worst because you're all insufferable faggots

>Is it because we're not as cucked as them?
t. Germanistan

Why are inhabitants of the most mongrelized nation on Earth so obsessed with the 'purity' of their 'heritage'?

i legitimately fucking hate yuropoors and hopefully once trump pulls out you can go back to slaughtering each other and finally go extinct

American propaganda machine seems to work.
>We're the best! You can make it! We're wealthy! Fuck europe. USA! USA! USA!

This is an American board, you are just migrants to it.

>Most mongrelized
>Coming from a "country" of only about 15 million "people"
Arabic rape baby go to bed.

Why come to Sup Forums or Sup Forums in general if you can't handle the banter?

Don't belittle yourself, be proud of your colonial heritage. Us settlers had unsatisfiable lust for exploration and adventure. Europeans were the numales who stayed at home.
Why do you think the overseas settlements are more relevant and powerful than the homelands? We had ambition, causing us to achieve great things.

revolting

no one is obsessed with purity. just pointing out the fact that we are still more pure than the "german" russian rape babbies that inhabit that country