What are your thoughts on dis Motherfucking Game Sup Forums???

What are your thoughts on dis Motherfucking Game Sup Forums???

youtube.com/watch?v=rAuT6xgjRVM

>no playable Lapis
need that dlc money I guess

This. Shit pissed me off.

>Wanting to play as worst girl
I shiggy diggy

I wish they'd shown Steven-Garnet and Steven-Pearl fusions
Also Peridot fusions

At this rate its not like the show will last long enough to show those fusions

I somehow doubt they were going to introduce any new fusions in a throwaway plot for a throwaway game that only half, if that many, of the viewership was going to play.

>Lapis
>Not OP af
She took down all 3 of the gems by herself and Jasper.

She had prep time to gather up the entire ocean

She couldn't even escape from Jasper's grip in Jailbreak, and she couldn't think of another way to take Jasper down chaining her with the weight of the entire ocean

Buggy as fuck right now, i'll play it in a year or so when it gets fixed and/or theres a PC version.

>She had prep time to gather up the entire ocean
She was simultaneously using the entire ocean as a massive tower and generating water clones of all the Crystal Gems which could not only fight them to a standstill but were effectively indestructible; there was seemingly no way for the heroes to win until Steven managed to talk her down.

Lapis Lazuli's water control is so overpowered compared to any other Gem we've seen that it's ridiculous. I could understand if she was using some leftover Gem ruins to enhance her power or something, but one Gem commanding an entire planet's worth of water? Forget the Cluster, that's your living WMD right there. I mean, I know that they have to be superpowerful because they're meant to be terraformers, but one would think they're meant to work in groups, not casually reshape planets on their own.

I thought Jasper mentioned that Lapis was basically a heavy-hitter superweapon? The impression I got was that Lapises were glass cannons you need to gempunch in the first few minutes of combat.

And here I thought the Steven Universe artstyle couldn’t get any fucking worse, yet here it is.

It'll get fixed before the year's over, the developers have said that they plan on submitting a big bug patch to SCEA and MS in the next few days.

According to yellow diamond they're just for terraforming

Why is Connie so fucking good? God damn she hits like a dump truck and buff her team for even more damage.

I keep hearing this. Is Connie that good? Never used her much

game patch yet

See , Grumpyface will be sending one for approval in a few days.

Is it out on the PSN?

Can't find it last week

No EU PS4 release yet they release it Worldwide on Xbox :(

6_6

>The game for the people that finds Kirby too edgy

This art style was around since season 1.
It's there far away models

PORT TO MOBILE WHEN??

>Implying that terraforming doesn't require stupid levels of power

>Unity game without a Switch port
I'll get it eventually, but it's annoying that CN decided to port the crossover beatemup to Switch but not the actual game.
yes obviously I know there's more factors at play just let me be mad I can't play my baby game on a kiddy console

Most planets don't have water