Daily reminder that it was Christianity that led to white man's fall

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGz9BVJ_k6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well Ezra, You have to be a retard to follow le 19th century magical underpants golden tablets teenager

No it was judaism

>Mormons
>Christians

Nice try, shlomo.

>liking his own post
mormons truly are filth

Is that why the most cucked white countries are significantly atheist?

straight from the jewsus' mouth kid

Reminder that Christianity is the original Multicult/Political Correctness, invented by Jews to destroy Rome.

That's pure coincidence

this

but it's literally true though.
Central banking mafia, FED, AIPAC, Goldman Sachs etc...

Reminder to say praise to Mars and to remember his one true son, Romulus, slayer of the weaker brother.

Then why do jews hate it?
Also, source your claims

Jesus is the Jewish Messiah. If you do recognize him has King of the Jews, you too will be throne into hell.

And by extension most smaller institutions are run by Anglos and other European whites. You think there's no unfair treatment for anyone they'd consider different?

the Jews forsook the Torah, and created their own religion based on the Talmud which is satanic.

>Daily reminder that it was Christianity that led to white man's fall

But the decline of Christianity among white Westerners coincides perfectly with the rise of their cuckery.

kys christcuck

protestant Christianity was the inspiration the the United States Constitution.

watcha doin rabbi?

we all know jews are devil worshippers google #SpiritCooking

you are of the synagog of Satan

>dat heretic
Mormons aren't Christians, my jude.

>kike gets exposed
wew

t. Menachem Begin

you have abandoned the Torah

im okay with this lets start dumping syrians in salt lake city.

Nigga what? Rome was multicultural as fuck m8.

Mormons aren't Christian. Only Catholics and orthodoxes.

Christians are worse than islam

wew lad

Christianity is 100% degeneracy and cuckoldry, stay away from it if you're lucky enough to not have been indoctrinated yet

daily reminder that it was judaism to win all the hate the ebrews got over the last 3000 years

You poop in the street.
Do you worship flies too, or just beasts such as cows and monkeys?

the torah says nothing about "jesus"

Exactly. I am seriously considering accepting islam at this point. My ancestors need to forgive me for thinking this but there's literally no other way. It's not like I will lose much by accepting islam. I don't drink, or do drugs. I don't eat bacon. I'm a virgin.
There's just no way the white man can compete. The only way is to accept islam.

>Then why do jews hate it?

Because their plots always turn against them. It gives them the persecution they need and the pretext for not having done nuffin to cause the problem. Yet the goyim they fool for a while are forever changed.

Jews ended up hating Communist Russia, too. Does that mean Marx and the Bolsheviks weren't Jewish?

And the rise of Marxism, which is Christianity 2.0

The Protestant spirit is integral but the Greeks and Romans were far more influential in a political sense. The idea that the Constitution is a primarily Christian document is standard Abrahamic historical revision, as bad as any Marxist historical revision.

Jesus is the center point of the Torah.

He is the seed of women that God promised Eve.

He is the Joseph you sold into slavery and became Lord of the Egyptians just like Jesus is Lord of the gentiles.

Jesus will come to Israel's greatest time of need to defeat her enemies, but only after dealing with her harshly just as Joseph dealt with his brothers harshly to make them admit they were being punished for selling their brother into slavery.

Jesus is the Jewish Messiah who has fulfilled Mosaic law and lives to this day. When he returns the Messianic age will begin.

NO, It was left liberalism and kikes like you OP. I hope you die a painful death.

If only they had chosen the religion of goatfucking instead, eh, Jawad?
t. Israeli Arab

>jew wants white people not to be Christian
>pure coincidence
Yes. The decline of Christianity is in direct proportion to the decline of the white race. Christian Europe/America was the greatest civilisation the world's ever seen. Now that secular Europe has forsaken God, our societies have become degenerate af and been overrun by foreigners. Just look at Sweden. The world's most atheist country and its most degenerate.

Atheists are turning and persuading others to turn to high degeneracy and low fertility with their new religion of cultural marxism. Cultural marxism will ALWAYS dominate in atheist societies. They have won the argument among atheists. Everything that we love and value is just a social construct. There's no logical argument to refute that. Meanwhile Christians don't need to refute anything. We just do because Deus Vult. Christians were the main demographic behind Brexit. Christians are the main demographic behind Trump. The lowest degeneracy, highest fertility, most nationalistic white demographic. If you want to destroy the white race, you must destroy Christianity first. The less Christian whites become, the less white the world will become.

Atleast flies and cows are real, unlike the kike on stick

EXACTLY

Judaism still has in-group thinking that protects them from falling into the same trap the Christians did

Marxism is the direct opposite of Christianity. It is the antichrist. Christianity made whites great. Marxism destroyed us.

Then what should we be?

>inb4 ancestral gods
Polytheism is weak, intellectually and other.

What are your thoughts on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=cGz9BVJ_k6s

This.

But first a man will come in his own name.
The Jews will accept him.

He is the antichrist.

I have no doubt he will fool many of the pre Tribulation Rapture evangelicals.

>white Christians create the greatest civilisation the world's ever seen, dominate earth and keep jews in their place
>jews like OP persuade whites that Christianity is bad for them
>white people fall for their tricks and turn secular
>suddenly foreigners conquer their homelands and jews take power
PURE COINCIDENCE.

Ironic, coming from the servant of the most powerful cryptojews on the planet.

London
Lon Dan

ok maybe i missed whatever the obvious linkage between Christianity and Romney there is?

He lost because Mormons try to be nice, because that is their MO to gain acceptance culturally as a Christian sect when they are neither good nor Christian.

they will realize their mistake when he desecrates the temple

>(((Yehoshua))) from (((Nazareth)))
>King of Jews

Really makes me think

It should've been Odin, then none of this would've happened.

Germanics used to sell their people to slaves in Turkey and more. Their semen-drinking, crossdressing, gender-flipping gods are weak.

yea well a dirty kike would say something like that

also, (((mormons)))

if you wanna be a jew then go be a fucking jew. nobody is stopping you.

Yeah, some will.
It's going to be metal.

It's going to be hard for stormfags to accept that we are all descended from Adam, Noah, and Abraham.

I think it was the other way around, invented by the Romans to marginalize, control, and convert the Jews. It didn't completely work though. But yes, it was multicultural as fuck as a reflection of the Roman Empire.

Yeah, this kill em with kindness shit really works

That isn't Christianity.

Daily reminder that third wave/modern feminism originally came from "female atheists" complaining about ugly fedoras kept asking them out for coffee.

The red and white stripes on my flag make me think of the Viking sails.

Vikings really liked the serpent.

Funny though, UK seems to be LARPing as Judah with their lion.

Antichrist comes from the serpent, LARPing as tribe of Judah.

Fools the entire world.

I have a feeling that we BTFO Russia with something we're hiding up our sleeve...
Because Mystery Babylon doesn't get destroyed until the end of Tribulation, if I am reading correctly.

You are right, OP.

When Christcuckolds first came to Europe they robbed us of our traditions and our Gods and replaced them with the Nailed God.

But Whites were pretty shit before Christianity. Certainly Northern and most of Eastern Europe was utterly irrelevant. A few centuries of Christianity turned them into great powers.

Really makes you think.

Daily reminder on contrary, that it are JEWS, that are pushing to white man fall... And false interpretations of some evangelical churches, who pretend that jews are biblical Israel...

Pic related is missing jewess Merkel and jew Martin Schulz

Silly Mitt, we tried that, remember?

The Leftists taught us that physical attributes matter more than the individuality of a person. Hell, they even taught us that we should treat people differently based on how they were born. For instance, it is considered taboo to place the humanity of a black person above their skin color on most college campuses. You can get in big trouble if you say things like, "There is only one race, the human race!"

Every day of the week whites are now told how to identify as white and are a;so informed that they should see themselves as part of the larger overall collective of "whiteness."

How the left thinks this is a recipe for peace and harmony, as opposed to war and misery, is anyone's guess.

umm no the most cucked white countries are Christian/Catholic.. Your God is a joke

Pretty sure it was the abandonment of christian values that destroyed the white race

I'd say the most cucked countires are Christian (USA) or Muslim if you look at the shitstorm the Middle-East is.

>Sweden
>Germany
>France
>not cucked as hell
>not atheist majority

>96630749
Well, this is 100% true. White man would be better off without Christianity.

>there are literally christfags on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who will defend the completely retarded, nonsensical concept of the trinity
>there are christfags on Sup Forums who don't think Arias or Nestorius had it right over the stupid fucking Chalcedonians

Believing in the trinity is a sign of intellectual bankruptcy

>Germany
>France
>atheist

They are. Unfortunately.

It is a Jew trick. They just nerfed Paganism with Jew cuck holding.

>a sign of intellectual bankruptcy

No, that is called "being Canadian."

>Most cucked country on earth
USA
99% church going Christian
>Less cucked country on earth
Japan
60% Atheist 40% "folk religion" (nationalist atheists larping)

>white

No, it was the renaissance that ruined christianity, and thus ruined white people by proxy.

But Christianity led to the white man's rise

What's the difference between and asian and a white atheist? that the white atheists is still infected by cultural christianity.

I don't believe in the trinity because I'm not a retard, you retard

>liking your own status

its like he doesnt even know what its like to a be an internet professional. Truly one of the 47%.

>no whites want Jews to pay them more welfare
>no whites want Jews to let them in to the country clubs, neighbourhoods and universities that they built for themselves and their progeny
>no whites are risking their lives sailing in rickety boats to Israel and demanding gibs and an equal seat at the table in Israeli society
>whites with grievances toward Jews, unlike blacks, would gladly "go back to Africa" if they had an "Africa" comprised of their coethnics to go back to

Whites with grievances toward Jews merely want a divorce. Instead, it's shaping up as us being chased by diversity to the ends of the earth and cornered.

It's the piss weak church that got fucked by liberal bleeding hearts.

FUCK EM. FUCK THE CURRENT CHURCH. Bring back crusades, love for your God and the power of the nation.

>throne into hell
Is this the new bill and ted movie

>be Christian
>stop seeing things as black and white
>invite in millions of savages who see me as "infidel" and "cracka"
>country goes to hell
>turn the other cheek
>everyone dies