witchfag please stop trying

Pretty much this.

>good action
>characters who are enjoyable to watch and develop over time
>threatening villains
>stronger continuity I've ever seen in any cartoon

Yes, it was.

>stronger continuity I've ever seen in any cartoon

2K3 is very underrated in this regard. Just about everything pays off, sometimes entire seasons later.

Honestly I feel one of the reasons why 2K3 fans never really got on with the Nick series is that something 2K3 handled very well, the ongoing narrative and ongoing plot threads, was something the Nick series mishandled very badly.

If 2K3 had gotten the same lax censorship that the Nick cartoon had, it'd probably be the best TMNT cartoon that could ever be made period.

Even with all the censoring they were able to kill off all of the main characters on screen, save April and Donnie, in a bad future episode. That's pretty impressive.

Even with all the censorship from 4kids, they were still able to have a number of implied deaths

Any links to download?

>LE KINO XDD
Do the world a favor and stick your fingers into the working woodchipper. If you bleed out to death that would be also nice.

No such luck. But you can watch it on youtube.

What's worse? Actual deaths that were just implied or all the on screen Bacteria shit?

Could you link it, frend?

Here you go: youtube.com/user/XxSargeSlapAHOExX
Search in the playlist.

literally one big virgin 1987 turtles and chad 2003 turtles meme

shredder's head was cut off on screen. Nothing 'implied' about that.
Plus no one knew he was a robot at that point
Kid me was awestruck at that moment

Thank you frend

As a diehard Mirage TMNT fan, this gets my seal of approval. It was the closest it could have been to the original source material.

This

>there's a fucking street shark next to Tokka and Rahza.

>Splinter doesn't die
>Shredder's a fucking robot controlled by a Krang.

Yeah no. Nick's TMNT at least KILLED Shredder after he kills Splinter.

Ow, the edge.

fast forward was kinda shit, and i wanted to see more dark turtles, so then when they went back to the sewers it still had fast forword elements but with the cyber chase bullshit. the WoW episode along with the final episode were great though

It's good for the most part. Maybe even great.

It's my favorite version of the Turtles

The opening song will never leave my head

Can you guys spot the mistake they made on Raph in this picture.?

I've seen that people didn't like it for some reason, but I always loved it.

Yeah, no
Yeah? no
Yeah!! no
Yeah... NO
Yanno
Ya know?

His dick should be alot bigger

Doesn't really save the show that much.

the yellow spot under his arm

2K3 TMNT is best series but the 2012 has some things I like.

Donnie’s April lust is amusing.

Shredder and Splinter’s younger selves being based on Sho Kusugi and Sonny Chiba was a nice touch.

You got it. It looks like his front shell continues around in that spot.

Ow, the shitpost.
Seriously, fuck off back to Sup Forums

Yes. The American action cartoon was at its peak in the early to mid 00s and this was one of the best.

>tfw mikey won

>you will never be this triggered over a word

Yes.

One of the best fights.

Ow, the edge.

>you will always be a subhuman Sup Forumsshitter posting stale garbage memes
But don't worry, I recommend dying as a cure for you.
>I posted it again XDDD
Fuck off.

bad day?

Nah, pretty good one, actually.
Managed to fuck your whore of a mother repeatedly while your father watched. Now fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Holy fucking shit, the edge

Best Turtles. I even liked last two seasons.

I don't know, but at least it wasn't as much of a wasted potential disappointment as TMNT 2012.

Make me, pussy.

While the last 2 seasons definitely declined in quality from the first 5 (with BTTS being better than FF at least) they were still more watchable than the mind numbingness of any 1987 episode post Attack of the Mousers. Also, the dragon arc was fucking awesome

This was the Samurai Jack (in terms of cinematography) of TMNT shows

The dragon arc was cool indeed. It felt really different, I liked it.
Fas Foward was more goofy, but it had some nice moments. Fight scenes were good as well.
BTTS's animation wasn't the best, but the some episodes were good anyway.

I'd gladly tell you to come to my country, but you'd get stabbed to death by the street punks before you even reach the destination.
Though maybe that wouldn't be so bad. One less faggot using the shitty "kino" meme would be better for internet and humanity in general.

Best fight scene
youtube.com/watch?v=UjoIpMwkW4w

/kino/ chimpout

>all Sup Forumsshitter can ever do is shitpost
Typical.

See you in the next thread

I honestly can’t tell if you were pretending to overreact to the obvious troll shitposts, or if they actually worked and you’re just really autistic

how about no

I'm getting the faggot to shitpost more so I can report it and get mods to do something about all of it including the obvious shitpost thread. Alas, our mods are garbage.

See your mom in my bed after she's done pleasing niggers.

>taking sloppy seconds from an apparent whore
Wow, you sure are one desperate piece of shit cuck aren’t you?

Funny, that's what I said to your dad and he just started crying.

>announcing your reports

So you admit you’re a cuck?

Any fight with Bishop is amazing. Remember the fight with Rat King, who was Bishop's clone? It was cool too.

Isnt that a bannable offense?

No, I'm not watching your mom get fucked unlike you and your dad.
Yeah and racism is against the rules, nigger.

KEK, MINIMOD BTFO

>watching someone that you have a desire to have sex with getting fucked by someone else (specifically black apparently) instead of you
Sounds like you’re a cuck user

>forgetting Turtles Forever
for shame

The only thing BTFO here is your dog's anus when you get drunk and realize that no woman wants to fuck you.
But you're the one who's watching. Not my fault your mother pleased half the state.

yooooooooooooooo

you guys are not planning to stop, do you?

2003 didn't have this.

Actually I’m like the second or third guy, I’m just trying to continue the lineage of trolling over here

>being so desperate to have sex that you travel from your knife wielding scary country to go to a whore who’s apparently fucked half the state, know full well how lose that vag is compared to potato sack, and the fact that a kid came from there
Jesus user, that’s just sad

>trolling
It's okay, user. We all understand that you want to fuck me. No need for euphemisms, you big homo~
Still less sad than eating too many burgers and getting shot by your classmates.

I never really warmed up to Karai's design, but witch girl is damn fine

Who cares? Karai is an ugly gook in any incarnation.

Dude, the problem was no one wanted to fuck you, that’s why you’re a huge desperate cuck, that’s been established already

School end early?

IDW and Mirage Karai are really pretty

No, learn to keep up. We established that you're a cuck. And a faggot to boot. Which is okay because Jesus still loves you. Just keep away from my bed.

>tfw your ‘your mom’ insult got hijacked by the trolls so you go to random school shooting fat person insult
So you’re not exempt from getting cucked out of your own Sup Forums posts either huh?

What about her 80's incarnation?

Can't deny the truth.
No.

Man, the Sup Forumswannabe is trying to hard again.

>n-n-noo, you’re a cuck! And you’re gay!
Running out of Xbox Live insults?

Fucking god, no.

Can you guys stop derailing the thread? I just want to talk about turtles.

I can do both, Amerishit. You're too obsessed with cucking, though.
Not my fault you're so inbred you come to conclusions that never existed in the first place.

Maybe if OP wasn't a little faggot no one would've derailed it.

Sorry about that, my trolling instincts go the best of me.
Here:
Tmnt shows ranking
>2k3
>2k12 and 87
>90s
>Next mutation

Underrated, I know everyone likes to make fun of it because it's plot is kinda ridiculous but it's actually really fun. Better than the 80s and 2012 series imo.

It's still true. You have shit taste in women if this is "hot" to you. I'm not even trolling anymore, I'm dead serious.