That part where Batman reads Rorschach explaining his extreme hatred for lesbians and gay men

>That part where Batman reads Rorschach explaining his extreme hatred for lesbians and gay men

How will Batman react?

Angry, he loves (the) Dick afterall

I don't think the characters will be the same

>characters
as in plural?

him and Manhattan

probably the same as he does any other rambling soap box he gets every night from his rogue gallery.

They wouldn't dare take away his dick, would they?

"I've seen worst, I've been on Sup Forums"

>that part where they finally meet and Rorschach is about to kill the Joker
How will Batman react then?

>The part where Rorschach is about to rape the joker
How would Bruce Wayne react then?

>Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Hmmmm. Alfred, this is juicy stuff.

Rorschach will be Joker

After dealing with Ivy and Harleys shit for years he's probably going to agree

"Hmmm, never thought about it like that before. Alfred, I'm going to go murder my pasty dyke of a cousin. Don't wait up."

I imagine most of the journal is just pre-watchmen rambling about shut he did
>Strangled a would be drug dealer who attempted to give out his poison to underage youths in our sick and twisted....
>Went to Denny’s the other day the server possibly homosexual gave me a weird look and a whore with her litter came up to me complaining about my smell

This. Bruce shitposts online all the time, it's canon.

>ugh, did I pick up Richard Spencer's journal??
>Batman turns his head and looks directly at the camera
>nods
>smiles
>"BLACK LIVES MATTER" adorns the panel in big, bold lettering
>"featuring Batman" in tiny print directly under the title
>it's 2017, Batman exclaims, there's no room for homophobes in my community
>burns journal
>"filth like this should never be published"

It'll end with batman symphatizing with Rorschach since his extreme hatred of homosexuals stems from his self denial of being one himself.

He’d stop him because Batman is a gigantic no-fun-allowed faggot and the Joker is too popular with Normies to get iced/traumatized.

Fuck off

He wouldn't care, he still got 2 left

Johns heavily implied that he will still be naked.

Yeah but they still haven't told us if he's gonna hang dong or not

>written by Bendis

We've been over this Gordon!!!!
When will the ride stop?!

I hope they keep Rorschach's character intact. And no, the Rorschach we see in the preview isn't Kovacs.

They'll never touch on it. They wouldn't paint their newest seasonal toy as anything but poverty-stricken batman.

He'll be a sympathetic pauper who's outlook changed when he was "killed/transported" by Manhattan. If you think you'll be getting any sort of sympathetic (or "gray" instead of "unambiguously evil") painting of conservatism you're likely mistaken.

When you ejaculate into his bloody, savaged, and repentant asshole.