Hitler did nothing wrong

In the Justice League Unlimited story arc of "The savage time", specifically part 1.

We find out that IN THAT ALTERNATE UNIVERSE. Hitler... Did nothing wrong.

Think about it... He's been usurped by Vandal Savage and cryonically frozen.

So let's think about this: DC portrayed an alternate Universe where Hitler technically did nothing wrong- Because he didn't have the chance to.

That's the episode on the wiki: dcau.wikia.com/wiki/The_Savage_Time

Tell me I'm wrong, I know I am not... Because I am a Wizard and Wizards are ALWAYS right.

So up your arse cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2G7BaJFOVo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thats a nice bit of trivia but you don't actually have a point

Absolutely I have a point.

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG.

How hard did your daddy hit you after you played with the black kids, user?

Your point is that if someone killed Hitler and threw him in a freezer before he did something wrong, he wouldn't have done anything wrong. A shit point but I suppose it's technically not wrong

My father wasn't a racist.

And that's all I ever wanted.

thats not a point its a premise
this hitler did nothing wrong. yes, and?

Judging by how hard you are willing to go to bat for Hitler, he raised you to at least be an anti-Semite. Racism is a step away from that.

Define 'wrong'.

Hitler did plenty of bad shit before WWII started, look up Kristallnacht.

Na he didn't really have any opinions one way or the other about Jews.

Don't reach too far, you might fall over.

Ah, so it was your mother that beat you into hating Jews.

Woah, I think we can all agree to leave the mothers out of this thank you very much.

Very ungentlemanly conduct.

What are you actually so upset about?

You're retarded. Even if they made Hitler into an actual hero who helps the Justice League, it's still fiction.
Do you understand? IT'S A FUCKING CARTOON. So even if it indirectly hints at "Hitler did nothing wrong" - so what?

I just wanted to draw attention to it.

You're getting very upset over a cartoon... Though this is Sup Forums after all.

The only reason to draw attention toward that plot point is to raise the idea that "Hitler did nothing wrong" (i.e., everything the Nazis did while Hitler was in power, specifically the Holocaust) while getting around the blatant anti-Semitism of such a statement by pointing out how you only mean it in a specific context. It is the "I'm not touching you" of anti-Semitism.

Oh shit, I fucked the wizard’s mom and living with fecal incontinence turned her into a bitter, child beating anti-Semite. My bad!

Fucking cry me a river.

Do you act this way on Sup Forums?

Oh, Mister Horsedick, whatever would we do without you?

See... I told you my father wasn't a racist.

This isn't Sup Forums, as much as you'd like it to be.

I'd prefer it to be more like /tg/ if we're being honest.

Fuck, I'd LOVE two /tg/'s.

>Did nothing wrong.

After he was frozen, sure, since he was in suspended animation. When was he frozen, exactly? Because Nazis did plenty of bad things prior to the war. We just focus on the genocide aspect because of the magnitude of the crime against humanity that the Germans did.

The first non butt-hurt reply thus far.

How high on the tier of WRONG would you rate night of the long knives?

All will be bueno, user.

How high would you rate it? Because it seems like you're going to make excuses for the Nazis so you can do the whole "Hitler did nothing wrong" bit in 100% seriousness instead of doing this pissant "I'm not actually saying he did nothing wrong" act.

Hitler didn't do anything wrong irl imo

Assuming it wasn't a cyclical paradox, Hitler would have done all the things he did in the prime timeline if Savage didn't step-in. We still prosecute people for intent to commit crimes, so Hitler is still a shitty person even if he's an ice-cube.

At least this guy has the brass balls to be open about his anti-Semitism. I don't respect his hatred for Jews, but I at least respect his honesty.

You're asking me to isolate a point in time where he was important enough to be usurped, but where shit hadn't yet totally gotten out of hand.

Consider in the episode, Vandal speaks to his past self- Giving him instruction to get rid of Hitler, who's portrayed ranting at the podium.

So... We're assuming he did so whilst Hitler was somewhat known and established.

Hmmmm...

youtube.com/watch?v=J2G7BaJFOVo

Anonymously, on the internet.

Balls united.

Better a brave anonymous than a cowardly face.

Let’s not forget that Jews were a minority among those Hitler did wrong. They weren’t even the group hardest hit.

Meaning Hitler did a ton more wrong than the wrong that gets the most PR.

It's true, he did fuck the Poles HARD.

And obviously many Gypsies were killed in the holocaust.

No... That's not a real thing.

Hitler did nothing wrong in our timeline either

Oooheeehoooo.

What about Vandal Savage? Does he actually exist in our reality?

Go back to Sup Forums, Harry.

whats wrong with being a jew hater, they fuck everything up and have been kicked out of their host country like 100 times

Russian communism was all jews
WW2 instigated by jews
Modern mass immigration spearheaded by jewish media, politicians and political backers

Sir, I'll have you know that I watch Rick and Morty...

So my intellect vastly outweighs yours, do not even attempt debate.

I will destroy you.

You're not wrong, but this really isn't the board

WE JUST MADE IT THE BOOBS!

DURKTY DUUURRR!

But we do have two /tg/s you brainlet. What do you think /qst/ is/

i am 100% right my freindo, the exact same thing will happen to the west again because of the jews
in the next 30 or so years there will be a massive civil and racial war caused by all the jew fuckery and subversion, this time i just pray we actually do kill them

I guess Savage stopped the Holocaust from taking off and by the time Hitler was defrosted it was too late to do anything big

/qst/ is for online, play by post RPing, I'd prefer not to do my RPing on Sup Forums.

Then he could of become an artist, like he always wanted.

The war was still on and he'd still probably die in the bunker.

Fucking hell, doesn't matter how his life changes.

He'll always end up dying in a bunker.

please leave, neofag.

I decline your request.

Hitler did nothing wrong in THIS reality. Fuck a cartoon.

Correct.

How do the top Nazi guys defrost Hitler without him ordering their executions for freezing him in the first place?

That would be 1942 or so and the guy would still hang for what he’d already done.

If you’re going to unfuck Hitler you need to step in pretty early.

They send him off to a comfortable retirement and use him as a figurehead?

I think in the episode/series arc, it's heavily implied that Hitler isn't really in charge anymore...

yeah, the episode ends with hitler retaking control
and everything goes exactly as it did in real life

Why doesn't Batman just shoot the Fuhrer?

Bats doesn't kill and he surely wouldn't incapacitate or harm the good guys

>I am a Wizard
you poor poor man

please leave, neofag

Yes and no, in the original timeline Hitler did all the wrong like ussual.
In the new timeline Vandal freeze Hitler and take control but is stablished that he was already the leader of the Nazis at that point, so a lot of the wrong he did he already did.
And finally when Vandal was presumed dead the rest of the Nazis un froze Hitler and continued as normal.
So Hittler still did wrong but not as much as in the original timeline.

You're incorrect because Hitler did nothing wrong already.

It's not anti-Semitism, it's counter-Semitism.

Alt-Semitism?

Gentlemen.

If we can all please keep in mind that Hitli did nutty wrong.

Hitler obviously fucked up somewhere because Vandal put him in the freezer.
So he did, at least, something wrong (to Vandal).

maybe vandal wanted Hitler to chill

Is the report button broken? Why are there so many baited retards in this thread?

I like you.

IT WAS HER TURN

I think Vandal mentioned that after getting rid of hittler he stopped the unessary efforts to focus on winning or something in this lines...so Hittler was already doing something wrong (Tho he did nothing wrong)

But Hitler was unfrozen at the end of the second episode of the arc, so he does something wrong there.
Also, I wonder if Hitler from Earth 3 did nothing wrong?

Well Hitler loses the war Vandal was winning, so clearly he did something wrong.

What are you twelve?

Finally someone with common sense