Drumpf supporters will literally kill themselves tomorrow. It's going to be glorious

Drumpf supporters will literally kill themselves tomorrow. It's going to be glorious.

Other urls found in this thread:

votehillaryonline.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_nationalist_parties_in_Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i can't wait

Finally I can watch that shithole burn

I don't like trump, but holy hell do hillary's supporters make the worst fucking memes.

If all Trump supporters kill themselves, whos gonna work and fund the food stamps for the Hillary supporters?

No matter the winner I'm going to be crying. This should be good craic. Thanks america for the most entertaining election ever

No. No we wont.

the free market

True dat. Baristas, sadly, can't run an economy.

DRUMPF IS DEAD
HAHA YOU GUYS ARE DELUSIONAL

>Hurry up and finish that meme son.
>We're only paying for (you)'s.

Leaf's gonna leaf.

HILLDAWGS UNITE

a week after the election it won't matter either way.

CTR shill. there's still hope.

trump is such a sore loser he'll likely run again in 2020 lmao

>trump supporters
>work
how do they find time to work when they spend all day posting on Sup Forums from their moms bfs house

Sons Of Liberty

I dont remember civil war being called suicide. Is this another one of those change words to fit my perspective bubble.

Wait! Wait! Don't kill yourselves immediately! Go cry about Trump losing on Sup Forums for a bit so I can ruthlessly mock you for at least the election day.

Top kek

Good

This whole LE PRAISE KEK XDDDDDDDD meme has gone way too far

During a civil war is it legal to strangle and/or mame SJWs in particular? Asking for a friend.

>hill supporters post from smartphones their parents bought them while theyre at uni collecting student debt

Truly the day of the rope is upon us

Not the day of the rope that was foretold, but the one that was necessary

>1 post by this id

please sage report hide ty

2nd post by this ID

what now you fuck?

I'll probably be mildly upset.

Honestly the best thing won't even be Trump losing the election

It will be when a few months down the line he declares personal bankruptcy

post by this id
>please sage report hide ty

why is this a rule.

>tfw trump supporters and white nationalist mass suicide triggering white genocide
>tfw 4d jewery

its not

for a while drumpftards were so nervous they thought people who just open a thread and dont post in them are shilling

which resulted in people making threads without responding in them to get all the

>1 post by this ID (You)'s

now everyones a shill who disagrees with the Trump shilliing on this board

Can''t wait until reddit leaves tbqh

I was so done with Sup Forums/

At least we have the #Hildawgs now and can trigger Trumplets in every Thread

>It will be when a few months down the line he declares personal bankruptcy

If he loses nobody will really care what he does anymore. He's too old to accomplish anything else. And if he whines on twitter it will just be embarrassing.

What I hope is that Clinton has her version of Nixon's watergate. A slow but steady trickle of damning evidence that she denies until she's force out in disgrace. That would be far more entertaining than Trump showing that he's not the genius he thinks he is.

> A german cucklord
Woah, so surprised.

Trump's going to win. By a landslide.

And the best part is, it will dawn on you CTR losers that everything you did, all the effort, was for absolutely nothing, because you were bad at it. You were transparent from the start. Unconvincing, and unpersuasive. All you achieved was some minimum wage paychecks and a small barely noticeable line on your resume that will never magically fill the hole in your student debt.

Can't wait desu.

nice pic, but needs more cats. a lot more.

Anything goes in civil war. You'll most likely have no choice but to kill brainwashed loved ones.
Feel free to make a rape dungeon.

Picture needs more
>Civil war

Oh well, at least they got paid.

It's funny. I'm lucky that I don't have many SJWs in my family, and most of my family own firearms.

So, we can all drink from the skulls of our enemies.

I wouldn't really want to rape an SJW. I would find it incredibly demeaning and humiliating.

And when Trump is President they'll get paid back too.

No we wont. If he ends up lost, she'll most likely be in jail in 18months, NY state will prosecute, and she can't be pardoned by Obammer then. It'll be 18months of chaos in the US, but the bitch and probably a whole bunch of people involved with CF will end up behind bars. Keep your pussy up bitch!

Is ironic CTR-posting more annoying than actual CTR-posting?

You may have forgotten that you'll be dragged into it, as will us.
The foundation has connections all over the world. Ours are minorly uncovered.

Thing about women is you can redpill them with dickings.

>everything you did, all the effort, was for absolutely nothing
Well that's incorrect user, they might have saved up enough cash to be able to afford a Mcdonalds meal from all that shitposting

Cringefuel

i lost it.

if hillary wins, im closing my business and working to get food stmps. Fuuck employing 5 people and paying taxes on 300k a year under her plan. Might as well claim im poor and go back to school for a phd

My suggestion would be identify potential enemies now before they turn on you.

The world awakes. Red colours the air!

That would be glorious, except your Phd program will probably be corrected somehow, 90% foreigners all paid for by the state and minorities.

I hope anons have their screencaps ready for either case

When are the results or early estimates coming in?

>Is ironic CTR-posting more annoying than actual CTR-posting?

to be honest I'm not sure I've ever seen any actual CTR posting on Sup Forums.

pic related is what I'll be having tomorrow night about 9 or 10 pm when the numbers start trickling in.

Leaf.

I feel like this whole scenario is like in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory where Charlie is asleep and the family is watching the news as it reports that the last golden ticket was found. The mother asks Grandpa Joe "Should we wake Charlie and tell him?" and Grandpa Joe responds " "Let him sleep, let him have one last dream". Sup Forums is essentially Charlie in this scenario. Trump is up against a known crook that will do what it takes to win this time, given this is her last opportunity ever.

The fact is, there will be no report of a fake Golden Ticket for Trump.

Let Sup Forums sleep, let them have one last dream.

For once I agree with the bog trotter.

I think around 8pm EST, but what do I know. I'm pretty sure as America is the supreme top dog in the world your local news stations will carry the election.

>When are the results or early estimates coming in?

they can't report until the polls close, and they start closing tomorrow night at about 7 pm EST (eastern standard time; daylight savings ended yesterday). use an online converter to find your time.

either one will be an absolute meme explosion, quite possibly of a magnitude never before seen
we live in crazy times

It may be suicide by national guard however.

>themselves

You wha? Yea, and the massive sliding, no evidence of that too right?

I can't wait, I know these fags are close to the edge.

>You wha? Yea, and the massive sliding, no evidence of that too right?

Sup Forums has been a shitflinging disaster for months now. I really doubt if nerd virgins were paid to do what we do for free.

And why does it matter. Anyone who takes this place seriously is a nut.

FEMA camps will finally be useful
All those coffins will be useful
All those crematories will be useful

delete this

Go tell that to all the CTR paid shitposters then.

You CTR too mutha fucka?

You might get some fat fucks roll out in their 4x4's waving some flags crying the election is rigged. But actual violence or civil war is not going to happen. Hell I doubt even one crazy will go on a shooting lefties spree.

user, stop. You're embarrassing us.

You're also probably one of those fags who called a chocolatine "pain au chocolat," right?

Out of curiosity: are any Trump supporters planning suicide tomorrow if he loses? Will Sup Forums go into full meltdown and take Sup Forums with it?

will you stop being a faggot and a cocksucker?
I understand you want to fit in, but come on...
Publicly exposing your insecurities is comical

>But actual violence or civil war is not going to happen.

this. america is nowhere near civil war status. last week when that moron killed two cops because he got thrown out of a high school football game for waving a confederate flag was just a huge embarrassment. if Sup Forums were right about the civil war and martial law shit, that guy would be our Horst Wessel, but instead he's just an idiot who will rot in jail and nobody cares.

choclatine. yum.

I think if it does happen, we need to take a step back and realize cultural Marxism is winning.
We then need to figure out what we need to do about it and be a bit smarter on how we educate others of the dangers of it.

I honestly don't think it will happen. We'll use our anger to productively do something.

If it was the opposite, I think you can imagine weak-minded SJWs slitting their wrists and blue-haired morons hitting concrete.

hilldawgs just dont mind leaving your home tomorrow, you will be able to vote online
votehillaryonline.com/
#imwithher
#votehillaryonline

hilldawgs just dont mind leaving your home tomorrow, you will be able to vote online
votehillaryonline.com/
#imwithher
#votehillaryonline

If they all kill themselves Trump has made America a whole lot greater.

Which is infinitely superior to being a basement dwelling NEET with no future job prospects.

>do something productive
>muttering about the jews and how it was all rigged from the beginning
k

Do you really assume that the people who run most of the small businesses in America sit around and mutter all day?

We see a problem, we'll fix it. By any means necessary.

And could you do me a favor? Tell your women to stop drinking bucketload of beer. Their asses are out of control.

>myself
Someone is going to die alright

Russians trying to fuck with the US election? Who'da thought?

I'm going to love it when the entire world gets together to celebrate the next Hitler being stopped and the drumpfkins still thinking they're the good guys

does this look accurate? right now it's 8:26 am on the east coast of usa.

the polls on the east coast start closing about 7 pm tuesday, and results will be announced from then on for the next 3 or 4 or more hours as polls close at different times based on local laws.

so. the first results will probably be known at these times:

east coast of america 7 pm

brisbane australia 10 am

tokyo japan 9 am

moscow russia 3 am

helsinki finland, israel 2 am

spain, italy, berlin, sweden, norway 1 am

london, ivory coast 12 am

>Sub-human mongrels

Yeah but then we have to put up with 4 years of incessant whining and tinfoil conspiritard bullshit.

Anyone else going to watch the trump gen as the drumpfaggots hope slowly fades away on election night?

It's a strange feeling to know that I live under one of the last nationalist governments...

>watch the trump gen

what is a trump gen

>Trump is going to win. By a landslide.
Chances of winning are 33% mate, and election day is less than 48 hours away.
He better pull some magic out of his ass or he's fucked.

like benghazi, i guarantee you they will be screaming about e-mails for years to come. just imagine how interesting it'll be in 2019.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_nationalist_parties_in_Europe

Remember folks, the names of CTR employees are public knowledge. Patriotic murricans ought to pay those sniveling traitors a visit.

Madame President...It's gonna suck saying that for the next 8+ years but let's face it- Kek abandoned us

Leaf, honestly, why do you even come here. For the moral superiority?