Transformers General - Pulp Fiction Edition

Old Thread

so uh....Sixshot?

Press F for Sixshot.

fuck barber

So the shitfest that is RiD finally ended. Let's list some plot points they could've done but ultimately didn't.
>bee meeting the now grownup Jack, Raf and Miko working as goverment officials
>megatron in any shape or form in the finale instead of being a complete cocktease
>soundwave being something else than evildoer of the day for 2 episodes
>airachnid and the insecticons
>at least some nods to where all of the team Prime members are
>predaking could have been neat as some crime boss instead of Steeljaw in every season
>shockwave being the big bad behind the Cybertron coup like the scheming bastard he is
Yes,I have a boner for TF:Prime.

Of all the major Decepticons who would you like to see getting more focus in new continuities?

Soundwave is always shafted in every continuity save for IDW. Ironically he's still one of the top 5 most popular characters in this franchise. Cool designs save lives.

Just like Prime itself....see it really is a sequel lol.

But yeah it would've been cool if they did that.

Season 3 really needed less con of the week and just focus on the plotline of 3 things, the Ultra Bee thing...after Menasor is defeated, Drift leaves, they don't combine again till the finale so it's like what's the point of having this great new power.

2.) Steeljaw and his pack, keep it mostly as is, except the last scene of the show is Steeljaw freeing the pack out of their stasis pods again, making it another here we go again.

3.) actually focus on the corrupt council, holy fuck they had all the time since Season 2 but Optimus just keeps everyone in the dark about what he's doing, it could've been cool to have cut back to his All Stars team and how they're doing infiltrating and spying on the council.

hell the Dropforge episode, I thought they were going to go back to Cybertron in that one but nope still on Earth. Story would've flowed better like that.

also the fact 3/5 of Galvatronus didn't talk or have personalities is disappointing. Cyberwarp's heel face turn would have been more powerful if we saw more of her outside of the last 2 episodes.

For those who didn't see it in the old topic.

Optimus Prime # 13 itunes previews

Thoughs on her Sup Forums?

Clue #6

The biggest jobber to ever grace this franchise. It's incredible how hard she was built up just to be defeated in literally one shot. Is there any big bad who can out job her?

>Soundwave is always shafted in every continuity save for IDW
He was pretty based in FoC

>He was pretty based in FoC
Maybe i'm just a terrible Soundwave but I remembered cowering in a fear during the last level because his lighting gun had a really short range and he was slow as shit. I had to rely on the cassette kids so much.

You know there's a Teletran right before you board the Arc, right?
And it's the last time you can even access Teletran?
It's even in bold in the middle of the screen

I think I did access it but I was like, "Oh dude it's Soundwave, his weapon must be fucking awesome". I was so wrong.

Why would you ever use the starting weapon they give you at the beginning of the chapter?
The only character you should use their starting weapon is Megatron and that's because the Riot Cannon is busted as fuck. ESPECIALLY when fully upgraded

>Why would you ever use the starting weapon they give you at the beginning of the chapter?
Once again because it was Soundwave I figured it would be something busted but it was so damn bad.

Literally did nothing wrong. Nothing at all.
She's not built up as a great fighter, just as a dangerous individual, which she is. And Megatron and The Fallen jobbed harder for sure.

Would you guys call IDW comics SJW?

Only Lost Light. The others are literally not unless anything gay counts as SJW.

So Sixshot and 2 Throttlebots are dead after almost a decade of waiting. Fuck this.

I'm hoping it's not true and if it is it's going to be the 2nd biggest upset after Dying of the light judging by the shitstorm I'm already seeing.

The ED Tech Volt is the best/worst gun in the game
Good in multiplayer and iffy in single player. It's one of those guns that are only good when upgraded

I'm calling it.

she's gonna get reformatted and redeemed and become Movieverse Windblade.

calling it.

So what do we do of he's actually dead, /tfg/?

Pfft, he's not dead. That's stupid. Fake and gay
I mean, Sixshot, dead? Pfft. Yeah right. good joke, my man
I'm not crying. You're crying. Shut up!

Honestly? I'm dropping Idw. I've supported them wit h trade sales but I'm just tired of the same plotlines cropping up and the plotlines they saved for later end up disappointing me.

Were not the six Throttlebots alive at the end of SP Metroplex?

We werent sure they all survived at the end. A few were damaged but people assumed they were knocked out.

cry.

Imagine being John Barber and thinking killing Sixshot was a good idea- the one six phaser capable of redeeming.

I remember people kept complaining TAAO was sjw. Basically anything is if there is enough hate for whatever.

> Season 3 really needed less con of the week
It's funny when there were complaints TFP barely had enough unique bots.

I haven't read Spotlight Metroplex in years, but I think that the six Throttlebots were standing at the end of the story

Bullshit. If theres no body he ain't dead. They couldn't do my boy dirty like this.

>they couldn't do my boy like this
>Tarn was btfo in the most anticlimactic way possible
>Black Shadow literally got nothing more but a shout out and went out to the DID
There's a pattern here and it's Six phaser going out in shitty, unfufilling ways.

If someone could post the last pages, it would. In anycase Sixshot could have just killed them after Metro left.

I got you.

>"Tankor fat-shaming"

But Tarn was written by Roberts, he doesn't know shit on how to end a story arc. Also didn't one writer confirm AGES ago Sixshot was out in space chilling with the Terrorcons or Monsterbots or something currently?

>be IDW
>show a panel of a fist clench
>Sixfags rejoice that he's alive
>foreshadow he'll be back
>fans waiting for 8 years. See people ask Barber and Roberts about this guy every now and then
>Throttlebot-whos are back
>Oh finally this must be the return of Sixs-
>Us 2 Throttlebots KILLED Sixshot off panel
>foreshadowing Sixshots return in spotlight:Metroplex completely btfo
REEEEEEEE.

It was a joke and not fat Tankor. It was actually Breakdown and it was a joke on how speed is everything in Velocitron and he was shat on for being too slow.

Sixshot is just being setup to be revived for the Unicron event, right? They wouldn't have these literally whos kill off such a powerful character off panel if it didn't lead somewhere!

Follow suit and join him

How do you know if it's a joke when it didn't have the chance to appear in the comic?

Because knowing TAAO if wouldn't get much focus and would probably be something humorous tossed in there among pages of Starscream scheming and Windblade suffering.

>Nautical = Lesbian
Wrong. She and Skids have been getting it on more than any other character she's been with. Even more than her forced friendship partner.

They ended up as just friends and nothing more.

and now Nautica doesn't give a shit because Mengel mindwiped her.

Press F to pay respects.

kys primefag

>expecting effort
>in a Hasbro production
You should know better.

>Also didn't one writer confirm AGES ago Sixshot was out in space chilling with the Terrorcons or Monsterbots or something currently?
Yeah. It was Roberts. On his twitter. So what now user?

dont be so tsundere man, we can still be friends

He also said Railspike is on the Lost Light but never once has he appeared.

That's exactly my point.

Wait...ROBERTS was the one who said Sixshot was wandering about?

Yes. On twitter, pretty long time ago too. He probably hadn't heard from Barber or known about any of these current things.

They’d gotta clarify things straight.

Sixshot is suffering the same fate that Thunderwing suffered in Spotlight Sideswipe aka defeated off panel.

This entire thread has been dedicated to nothing but salt so post your favorite character and why you like them so much.

He turns into a cool car.

He's the duly-appointed enforcer of the Tyrest Accord

>cool design in every incarnation
>best MP and toy in general
>god tier in IDW
>smug but super loyal asshole in every continuity

great taste user.

Is Jazz shooting that one guy the Pymslap of IDW Transformers?

>theallspark doesn't give a shit about Sixshot and unironically think killing him off-panel is good
How fucking warped are the minds of these people to have taste and opinions this bad? This is my 2nd time visiting the site since I saw how TFW2005 is handling it and wanted to see of it was elsewhere as well. Man I now know where to never go again.

Because he's such a loser schmuck I can't help but like him.

Why is Prowl on a jet

All the Allspark cares about is Anode, Rewind and Chromedome.

Because he is leaving and he don't know when he'll be back again.

No, because unlike Pym, people actually give a shit about Jazz.

They're making buddlings.

Can we quit dragging every tiny thing the Allspark does here too? There's a faggot on /toy/ as well that must practically live on the Allspark with how much he knows about them.

Rarely does the Allspark gets talked about in these threads. It's only been recently it's gone full throttle here. Same person?

Maybe, I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

What are your favorite covers?

>All Walky cares about is Anode, Rewind and Chromedome.

fixed

>Mad people don't care a shitty character died

Sixshot gets to be a shameful off-screen death when he gets to be more than a generic "badass", for now, he gets to be a off-screen death that makes the sane go "huh. that sure happened."

t.theallspark

>single-minded obsession disregarding social cues or literally anything else
>enough self-awareness to be fucnctional and unchanged faults
>held in neutral-positive regard at best, by others, due to unchangingg self character traits as mentioned
>skeptical regardless of religious experiences*
>identity crisis*
*Roberts' Eugenesis (a worththwhile read regardless of his cuurrent work

Nightbeat is like a better version oef me who didn't want want to kill himself, arguably

Say what you will about them, they're not the ones that came to suck dick and cry tears that internet people disagreed with him.

You're a bigger pussy than the one Copper Bezel pretends he has.

Aliens of all kinds just hanging out.

Are you that one guy from /toy/?

Post yfw based Primus Vult kills all the heathens

Who?

Star Saber

>It's only been recently it's gone full throttle here
It hasn't been discussed on the past 9 threads we've had. This is literally the first time it's been brought up. Quit trying to make a boogeyman.

>they're not the ones that came to suck dick and cry tears that internet people disagreed with him.
>complaining about people shitting on you
Not that user but holy shit Sup Forums is the last place you should be getting up and arms about people complaining and arguing.

Here I was thinking you meant primus varus.

Where the hell is Star Saber now?

Hell, probably

Crying because he lost Power of the Primes to lemonkeyface, captain shoulders, and "I've never had a real toy"

I wanted Shockwave to win.Aesthetically I really don't like Transformers that turn inot furry animals because it looks so lame. I still like Primal as a character, I just won't be buying a toy of him ever. Ah well BW fans deserve it at least.

I just want to see Magnus as a Prime in some continuity so he can finally have the touch

Aside from Magnus and Primal who on that voting poll was worthy of the matrix?