KYLE CONFIRMED FOR NEVER GETTING A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND EVERY GIRL HE LIKES ENDS UP FUCKING HIM OVER

KYLE CONFIRMED FOR NEVER GETTING A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND EVERY GIRL HE LIKES ENDS UP FUCKING HIM OVER

Was she wrong? I mean he was being a dirty Jew.

Cartman is his girlfriend.

>Rebecca
>Leslie
>Heidi

Literally every single one has turned out horrible

"The List" showed the girls were fine with fucking him over

and he could have got with Bebe but he fucked that up too jesus fuck Kyle

He just needs to find himself a nice Jewish girl. Or follow in his father's footsteps and get a Jersey skank.

>We're ALL dating Cartman
Sure buddy. Sure.

>and get a Jersey skank
*Jewish Jersey skank

But what about Nicole. Dude paid for basketball tickets. He was in

>The Vrigin Kyle
>The Chad Cartman

Add cute little Nichole to that. Girl in a new school in a new town, doesn't know anyone yet, cute as fuck, Kyle was all over that. Or he would have been anyway.

>Kyle was in the wrong
Fucking hell, did I watch a different episode from you guys?
Cartman is bad for Heidi. He tried to kill her twice now, forced her to eat non-vegan food that was visibly making her sick and then made fun of her for gaining extra pounds. And all that this very episode.
Cartman is also very, very distant and insults her at every oporutnity. Kyle was right at trying to separate them as it is clearly a very toxic relationship.
It was Heidi's decision to go out with Kyle right after breaking up with Cartman. Kyle didn't manipulate or force her to do anything, unlike Cartman.

This is the cutest shit I have ever seen. Thank you trey.

Kyle proved he was in the wrong the moment he refused Butters and tried to get Heidi from himself. From that moment he went from helping her for her sake to breaking her and Cartman up for his. He knew it, too. You can talk shit about Cartman and how terrible he is forever, but that will never make what Kyle did a nice and selfless good guy thing to do.

He was sneaky because he had ulterior motives. It wasn't just to save some poor girl, it was to get some puss.

All is fair in love and war.

oh kyle. Between Leslie and Heidi and others to come, your circumcised dick will be the death of you.

Except war has rules of engagement so i guess not everything is fair there

Actually why was Heidi literally so Kyle's type it's ridicilous
>Sweet
>Well Mannered
>Has a Girl Next Door kind of look to her

It makes sense also he wouldn't be into Bebe

Fuck I forgot about Nicole jesus Kyle get it together

>Has a Girl Next Door kind of look to her

Are we building up to /r9kyle/

>Kyle acts like a paragon of morality but is really only in it for himself
It's always funny when it blows up in his face.

Cartman being wrong doesn't mean Kyle wasn't manipulating her too.

how does the character with the most romantic interests end up getting rejected the most

also this is why most people just see Kyle as the gay one

they're both awful people, just because one is in the wrong doesn't mean the other one isn't too.

This is why I will never accept Kyle as gay. He likes girls way too much for me to even consider the possibility that he might go gay ever

does this mean kyle is gonna die?

>Sup Forums warning for requesting adult content
>not requesting shit
>nothing adult oriented
>every thread about lolis and yuri and panty shots and all that infinitely more adult than my thread
why is Sup Forums CONTINUOUSLY the worst fucking board?

Heidi will die well before he does.

I hope Heidi gets skinny again by the end of the season but still holds a torch for Cartman. A cute girl liking an uglier villain is my fetish.

Heidi is annoying, can she go back to being irrelevant background character next season?

>finally break off from cartman
>go back to him just because her friends were being catty bitches about the two of them

I'll freely admit I haven't seen South Park in years (only got back into it after playing FBW last week) but it's hard to feel bad for someone that is setting themselves up for failure that hard. Not that Kyle wasn't being a manipulative bitch himself.

I hope not. She should at least remain Token or Wendy level prominent. Or even Butters or Jimmy level.

i hope heidi will keep transforming an starts hating the rest of the girls and boys and starts to see the world like cartman does. everyone is always trying to fuck you over and everyone is a piece of shit. she got a taste of it when the girls kept ripping on her and wouldnt stop and when she realized kyle had manipulated her into going out with him.

if this happens then she can sit comfortably in the background as cartmans racist sexist fat angry girlfriend who maybe sometimes participates as his right hand in his schemes

I mean I know the social media think was kinda a joke, but Heidi was kinda right that she was in a bad place when the relationship began this episode

She was suicidal and depressed and Cartman was a out for her and then going back to friends that rub a mistake in your face at every chance they get which doesn't really make them real friends really just kinda increases that sadness and loneliness she might have already felt

And Cartman is something she already knows and is might have been easier to run back to than get to know someone new like Kyle

Basically she's really easy to manipulate because she's mentally fucked and also why near the end of the episode it easy for her to absorb the Jewish hate speech Cartman feed her

Might get the Bebe treatment actually

Become another prominent "girl" character that speaks but fades into the background

plus Matt and Trey need the background female character designs and Heidi is an OG one, she can slip back to being one

man, he don't save because it was the right thing, he just want her pussy

You think Nicole was HIS fault?!

You're right. Token couldn't help being black.

Sorry fag but your gay ship will never become canon

Kyle had selfish reasons for his good deed even if he didn't realize it until later on. You kinda have to give him points for doing it himself after realizing his true motivations.

LOOK EVERYONE, IT'S THE KYLE DEFENSE FORCE
WE GOT A KYLE FAG OVER HERE
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MAKE EXCUSES FOR FAGS
THIS IS THE KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE ALLOWING HERE, KYLE APOLOGISTS.

inb4 kyle goes to pc principle to get told that he alone has a power that no other person has. He is gonna teach Kyle how to smash pussy by calling everyone an antisemite while he employs jew tactics.

>Kyle realises he can't into girls
>finally says fuck it and tries to go for a boy
>Still doesn't work because he is a fucking loser

Being an apologist for any character in this show is pointless. Just embrace the little shitheads

>>She was suicidal and depressed and Cartman was a out for her
it was actually the other way around

Who's dick do I have to suck to get a mega around here, jesus

>entire episode is about people stuck in abusive relationships, using Cartman/Heidi as a foil to Trump and McConnell/Ryan/Pence
>people still want to be on Cartman's side

>i hope heidi will keep transforming
That's clearly what's going on here.

She's going to get fatter. She's going to get meaner. She's going to get more racist. By the end of the season she's even going to sound like Cartman.

Just go to kimcartoon and dowload it if you are a Sup Forumsfag

>sound like Cartman
how much of a push would clyde need to go full cartman? he already sounds like him when called fat a few times

New Stan’s parallels?
>Cartman - Heidi
>Kyle - Wendy
>Stan - Bebe? Idk
>Kenny - Red, I guess

Funnily enough, Heidi's base personality would work perfectly as the Butters

Maybe she ends up dating Butters at the end of this.

Butters still has the hots for his Canadian Waifu, he can do better than Cartman's sloppy seconds

That is how relationships actually work.

Shut up, fatass.

I want them to confirm all the boys got back with their girlfriends so Kyle becomes the only one without one.
I want to see him suffer more.

>Except war has rules of engagement
Oh you naive child, you. Nations have constantly broken those rules time and time again. It's just they have control of the media so no one ever finds out. There is no such thing as a perfectly clean war.

bebe is too much of a crazy bitch to be stan. if heidi wasnt around, she would be cartman. i suppose this works because wendy would always be trying to be the moral police whilst bebe wouldnt give a shit, like kyle and stan.

i dont know who would be kenny. theres lizzy, who looks like him and talks a lot of shit and gets eaten but comes back, but shes been a background character for years. red is kind of just there. what would set her apart?

i dont think we can make parallels. they have to be different because theyre all different. if heidi turns into cartman, i see her talking shit, but not coming up with crazy schemes. i see bebe coming up with crazy schemes and doing cartman level shit while maintaining a stan level personality. wendy is a huge moralfag and i see her being basically kyle, except for when she loses her fucking mind and commits murder or does some other insane crazy shit like before.

maybe 3 girls is enough. but we would need another girl to step up and develop a wildly different yet complementing personality. if they turn reds traits up and turn her into kenny in the sense that she goes first and walks right into danger, then maybe

She was too good for him, and she knew it.

That will be the perfect ending to the season.

Butters is smart enough not to go after Cartman's ex, he knows what the wrath would be like.

and then Cartman will dump her immediately saying they have nothing in common

>4th graders
>girlfriends
>dates

Typical Nice Guy behavior

Reminds me of my best friend and his female friend who would always cry about abusive BF

Truth be told, Kyle isn't a bad guy or nothing, but you don't get pussy by being the shoulder to cry on.

Stand aside Kylefags and Cartmanfags.

Am I the only bastard on this board who wants to grab South Park/Simpsons/Hanazuki and any other franchise that doesn't deserve its creators and help it escape its captors?

I want to create a comic book and an animation series very similar to South Park, but better and grander. I want to make Trey and Matt jealous of my talent and I want the company to replace Trey&Matt with me. :) I will create the 22th season of South Park next year.

Kids get gfs at that age and start trying to emulate what they think real dating is like

I AM SUCTION CUP MAN, FUCK YOU.

Now let's go Sup Forums. I have a lot of ideas for how to handle a reboot of South Park and I know exactly how to get the popularity.
First we have to "parody" what's currently airing on television, in this case Heidi/Cartman/Kyle/PC Principal.
We'll make 2 comics. 1 of the reboot and another 1 of the parody. Because it's a parody of a parody, they can't sue us. But the parody will be done with the highest standards and be more of a tribute than a parody.

You've said this shit in the Hanazuki threads before, fuck off

I just want them to focus less on kids acting like shitty young adults/adults and have them act like kids again, to be honest.

The series is always at it's funniest when they're acting and understanding things like children, getting involved in role playing games, taking the things that kids consider serious as serious instead lie cartoons being cancelled or trading card games or whatever. The Hummels episode was also good because it had that OG Southpark feel of normal seeming stuff taken to an extreme with a pastiche of a classic/overdone narrative.

Relationship stuff always makes for a pretty boring episode, too.