Why doesn't she just go to Earth herself and fry everyone?

Why doesn't she just go to Earth herself and fry everyone?

Because she is in a shitty show with a snail paced plot.

Because her schedule does not allow it, since she's too busy doing triple-duty at running the gempire.

Why hasn’t she sent anyone to check on the cluster?

it's not a mechanical timebomb, it's a random mess of organisms that WILL reach a state to end the world but it's probably a big window of time considering it already took centuries since it started when they left

The show would be over in season 1 and Sugar wouldn't be able to spread he pedophile believes, and feminist propaganda

Because that would be interesting, and we can’t have that in Steven Universe.

She think the cluster is about to emerge. That and going on the planet that caused the death her sister wouldn't be healthy.

Too busy bangin’ blue and possibly white:

Because the the show would be over and Sugar couldn't waste valuable time by having episodes filled with townie bullshit and singing/crying.

Because she's a shit villain in a mediocre show.

Earth its Pink Diamond's, Diamonds cannot interfere on a planet under another sister dominion.

DUH.

I don't think she knows it's been put in stasis. Last she checked, it was doing fine, and has no reason to believe otherwise.

>pedophile believes

name one instance of pedophile innuendos in steven universe

That and she really doesn't care all that much

fpbp

She isn’t aware of the remaining crystal gems
She doesn’t send anybody after peridot as she still thinks that the cluster is still going to merge and I say they aren’t suspicious about the rubies as they think they are still looking for jasper

She thinks she's hot shit or something

Pink's fucking dead

I enjoy Yellow Diamond's lewds, more than Blue Diamond lewds.
I guess it's because people have to make more of an effort with Yellow?

she sent the green mean meme machine forever ago but can't be fucked to send another Peridot to confirm the findings. or, you know, just bomb Earth from orbit like any intelligent intergalactic tyrant would do

that would be too easy and make too much sense

because it's a cartoon for kids

‘Cuz she’z too bizzy troyin’ (an’ failin’) not ta’ krumped boi da Orkz.

she's the one who send peridot, jasper, the rubies, and aquamarine/topaz in the first place you idiot

You're mistaken if you think Earth is anything but an afterthought. There's a reason why they've only been sending a single Peridot on a routinely basis.

If she finds out the Cluster has been stalled? Yeah, she'll come over. There won't be any reason to bring her full force unless they manage to wreck havoc at Homeworld as well.

she doesn't see a need to. earth is an abandoned, backwater colony, and while she wants her cluster, she's in no rush to get it. additionally, she isn't aware of any forces that could stop it.

>sent a single peridot to check on the cluster, along with one soldier and a terraformer to check on possible gem activity. all three replaceable
>sent 5 rubies to find the soldier, who take a while to finish their mission, but eventually come back to homeworld, albeit emptyhanded.
>send a bounty hunter and a messenger to get 6 humans. the mission ends with one human and the war criminal they've wanted to destroy for millenia in their hands.
>as far as she knows, rose quartz is a pile of shards in the deep recesses of homeworld

if she found out that somehow rose quartz escaped, or that the cluster was stopped, she'd be on earth in a heartbeat.

Because she knows if she tries, it would take eons. Besides, she already got that Blue.

>as far as she knows, rose quartz is a pile of shards in the deep recesses of homeworld

That's fucking retarded, but no less retarded than she's been so far for the entire show.

>I'll give Rose a big speech about how fucked she is, my planet of loyal gem soldiers will find her easily
>twelve weeks later and Rose still hasn't shown up yet
>the creature who was with her is now the second most wanted fugitive on Homeworld and he stole a warp capable ship but there's still been no sightings of Rose Quartz
>AND DAY NOW

Like this is beyond Saturday Morning Cartoon retarded. Even by the low standards of big meany poo face villains stupidity she's retarded. Good thing all of gemkind is also functionally retarded or they'd have dethroned her long ago.

What's she even going to do with the cluster anyway? A planet sized amalgamation of gem abortions shrieking constantly in pain is somehow useful as a tactical weapon? The only real use it seems to has is as a time bomb that destroys a planet but takes thousands of years to go off.

Draw Lesbian Space Hitler's face.

I'M

Because gems are so incompetent it hurts to watch, that scene where Topaz starts crying and betrays her own race after hearing that cliche ''emotional'' conversation between Steven and Lars still makes me cringe

It is kind of disappointing and makes it hard to take the Homeworld as a serious threat when everyone is an idiot and/or so emotionally unstable they're effectively retarded

No

LOOK AT ME MORTY, I TURNED MYSELF INTO A GIANT ROCK LESBIAN! I'M YELLOW RIIICK

Because that is not what diamonds are for.

Alternatively:
1) Because she's afraid Earth will mess her up somehow like it does every gem that lands on it
2) Because she does not want to see the place that killed Pink Diamond again
3) Because she is literally too busy

Spotted the raging faggot.

>You're mistaken if you think Earth is anything but an afterthought.

>The planet where gems rebelled
>The planet where a Diamond died
>The planet that seems to warp and brainwash all gems that go there

Never mind the fact that Earth is ALWAYS special.

They're immortal. It could take a few decades before they decide that the Cluster is late enough to merit checking on again.

>green mean meme machine
bur