Ragman Storytime #2

Don't think this was done yet

Other urls found in this thread:

www91.zippyshare.com/v/SDdluXcd/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck, there's a big typhoon where I live so if Storytime stops it either means power went out or I died.

I wish March wasn't just doing covers, but the interior artist is still pretty good.

Speaking of snaking on your friends wife, does anyone have the desu link for #9 of Royals? Missed the issue when it came out and want to see the salt from the issue.

Yeah the art is good, also is it me does Rory look like Ryan Gosling?

He was even wearing a jacket that looked like the one from Drive in the first issue, so I'm pretty sure it's intentional.

Doing the Michael Cray one in a bit,I hope you guys enjoyed, if you liked it remember to buy/support the book. Speaking of, Etrigan book is out next week iirc.

thanks op, I liked it

Glad you liked it dude, just doing the shit that wasn't done yesterday and since this isn't a rebirth comic I don't think Reburrth user would do it.

Thanks for the storytime, OP! Good stuff.

No problem user, was there anything else that wasn't storytimed? I could do it.

I'm not one to ask, I've slacked off from downloading every Wednesday and just scan the board for interesting storytime threads.

What city is this taking place in?

This is in Gotham I believe.

Based OP, thank you
Granted, my only exposure to Ragman was TV Arrow, but I am liking this and issue 1

>one of the vanishingly few Jewish superheroes
>military cemetery only have crosses, not a single star

Editors should have caught that if it didn't occur to the artist.

Is he even Jewish here?

In an era where they're trying to cram as many minority characters in as possible, would they really remove one? Especially while keeping most other things the same?

>Speaking of snaking on your friends wife, does anyone have the desu link for #9 of Royals? Missed the issue when it came out and want to see the salt from the issue.
Not desu, but...www91.zippyshare.com/v/SDdluXcd/file.html

bump