Fifteen-year-old girl can have sexual relationship with 47-year-old uncle, German court rules

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/relationship-teenager-girl-15-47-year-old-uncle-court-germany-german-a7394656.html

GERMANY YES

Were they tanned germans or is this regular german pedo shit?

Uncle by marriage, they aren't even related, he's just a massive pervert and she's a wreck, let them endulge in utter degeneracy.

She's 15. That's a child in every sense. She can't be accountable.

>15 year old.

oh wow it's nothing.

why the fuck they keep doing it to themselves Ivan?
why do they hate their own country and people so much?
it is as sick as it is fascinating

You don't have to agree with it, we can't change anything.

I was ready to fuck when I was 15.

Total click bait non story

She already had that right.

Now if it had been a 12 year old woman fighting for her natural rights to love / be loved by whom ever she wishes then that would be news.

from the article.

>The age of sexual consent in Germany is 14, as is the case with several other European countries.

so where exactly is the problem?

I started fucking at 15, and she was an older girl so I considered myself quite lucky, been doing it eve since, I like it too.

Position of authority makes it illegal in germany, probably were just concerns about that, being an uncle could be seen as a position of authority in some light.

>The age of sexual consent in Germany is 14
I better travel to germany then.

It's the same in Italy and pretty much any decent country.

in what world do you live? my first gf already had DD cups when she was 14.

They ruined Germany.
Hitler was Based As Fuck, he spat on the 14 year old age of consent Germany had and instituted a 21 year old age of consent and it was glorious.
Gave the gestapo the order to curb stomp predatory piece of shit men who lurk around young women.
You see some of these disgusting * men * on this board or anywhere. Their time of pain will come again.

Is this about Germans or sandniggers? Can't really tell anymore...

Moving on, they're both white, who gives a single shit.

>21
You disgusting fuck, how can you live with yourself. You sicken me, find someone your own age or wait if you're that young.
#RaiseAgeOfConsentTo30

Here in Brazil, the age of consent is 14 years old

r u jelly, "first world"?

hey proxy Canadian, here legal age is 14, stay mad

Na, part of being an actual product and maintainer of the first world is self discipline, being reserved, and acting in unison with greater societal values as opposed to individual lusts.

raising or lowering the age of consent would not affect me.

a ginger girl and her uncle (probably german too)
shit happend around Berlin,so.... im not suprised

Can anyone confirm if 14yo pussy is as good as I presume it to be?

Do 14 year olds only fuck other 14 year olds? It would interesting to have such an experience once.

t. 18 year old.