Why didn't Hulk slam her around like he did with Loki and Thor?

Why didn't Hulk slam her around like he did with Loki and Thor?

It would have been funny

Other urls found in this thread:

loveforum.net/ask-a-female-forum/97498-girl-am-dating-black-belt-kick-ass-respect.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He didn’t even fight her and they already referenced AND did the joke earlier.

Why didn't Hulk buttfuck her in the pussy like he did with Loki and Black Widow?

It would have been funny

Because she's a woman and you know it. It's the same reason why the valkyrie never got punched like she deserved.

Because she is a woman.

"WE WANT WOMEN SUPERHEROES!!!!"

later:
"OHMG THIS IS VIOLENZE AGAINST WOMEN!!!"

exactly.

Because she's much stronger than him.

I want to shove my dick in her mouth.

She probably would have beaten the shit out of him. Hulk could barely keep up with Thor and Hela is on much higher level of strength and durability.

Tumblr would attack marvel with the rainbow vibrators.

Because she's stronger than Loki?

Hulk is a fucking slowass punk who's roidrage isn't even that impressive.

Because, that would be mysogyny

Because
1. They already did that joke twice
2. Hela is like twice as strong as Thor or some shit. Wouldn't work out.

Hulk was already slamming Valkyrie.

Pretty much

Why would he? She's an ugly nigger.

this

The ads

>mcgillicutty
Isn't that a made up name? No one has a surname that silly.

Because she is a woman. Women are physically weak, even if you wanted a tough girl, that tough girl will be weaker than you.

Because Tom Hiddleston bullying is funny.

I trained in the arts of thinspo specifically for the opposite

Thor fights her you retarded r/incel refugees.

>Ywn see Hela get slammed by the Hulk

>He didn’t even fight her
That's really what OP was asking with his smarm but, please, continue being more of a faggot than OP.

>they already referenced AND did the joke earlier.
Which would have made a nice little full circle moment of Hulk either doing it to save Loki this time or just failing and having Hela do it to him.
>cc: this faggot as well

In all honesty the way hulk was used on Asgard was incredibly poorly thought out.

I say that having thoroughly enjoyed the movie. But there are some very severe weaknesses plot wise.

Imagine being Chris Hemsworth in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Cate Blanchett, you fuckin' evil, all menacing with your tight body and jet-black hair. I would totally hit you with a hammer, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck her brains out in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Chris Hemsworth and not only sit in that chair while Cate Blanchett flaunts her perfect MILF body in front of you, the skin-tight costume leaving little to the imagination, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her costume with the suggestive little tears but her friendly attitude as everyone on set tells her she's SO NICE and DAMN, CATE BLANCHETT IS THAT *APPROACHABLE*?? because they're not the ones who was unaware that a 48-year old could be this sexy before that day. You've been only fucking a bunch of thots and groupies and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Australia. You've never even seen anything this fucking hot before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her stomach, herself embarassed that you have to put up with this mother of four (for that is what she calls herself), with a beauty she somehow maintained all these years. And then Taika Waititi calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Thor. You're not going to lose future MCU sequels and spin-offs over this. Just bear it. Hide your erection and bear it.

i know the pasta, but maybe he did fuck her. i mean he seems like an ok guy and cate seems like a stuck up high class ex-slut type of woman. i know that she's muh approachable down to earth actress but still you know the kind of girl that i'm talking about, seem funny and shit but is pretty up tight about hook ups and generally doesn't really whore around with everyone but the top dog 0.001% alphas. maybe chris did tap that ass, who knows what kinds of depraved shit goes on in hollywood

Too busy fighting Fenris

You guys know Chris is happily married with a daughter, right? I know Hollywood's looking more sexually psychotic by the day, but Jesus.

>He's married, that means he can't think other women are hot and want to bang them

Cause she probably would have buttfucked him.

I hope Cate does more roles like this.

Hehe slam her around

Lame shit in awful movies?

So are you a tranny or something else?

Respect the institution of marriage you fucking asshole.

>god of thunder
>weakness is a taser

That was too ironic for me to enjoy.

wait, Valkyrie never takes any damage during the film?

t. roastie

I don't think she's going to be in a DC movie any time soon.

There's literally a flashback showing Hela beating her ass too.

It didn't seem like a basic taser. Every time it went off, his veins would pop out in a harsh blue.

MCU Hela is literally Broly, she'd have smacked his shit in

We need a buttfuck in the pussy edit featurin Hela now.

Why the fuck has this film got such good reviews? It was the worst paced Marvel film yet. It was an all out assault of le funny quips and epik moments.

Yeah, and he loses since "WEMAN STRONKS". Marvel may be what it is but they couldn't show fucking Hulk get defeated just throwing away decades of his characterization as the strongest, and yet they decided to not taking the risk of showing the wet dream of feminists get assblasted so they decided to not make them fight at all

>You can't have slapstick with female characters meme

find me one scene in a marvel movie where a guy punches the face of a woman, or a woman loses to a guy.
>thor lost to hela
>loki lost to valkyrie
>antman got punched by hope
>hawkeye lost to black widow
etc etc.
feminism is a hell of a drug

>Getting triggered that Ant-Man got punched by a woman
Literally worse than tumblr

>hulk.webm

Bucky beating the shit of Black Widow in Winter Soldier and Civil War. Hell, in Civil War he beat up Black Widow and Agent 13.

Because SJW marvel would never allow a woman to be defeated by a man.

Hell, to add to this Bucky also strangled Tony's mum to death.

But she was literally killed by a male demon. Possibly.

typical non answers! you go gurls!

in winter soldier he doesnt even touch her.
in civil war he throws her and agent 13 around.

i never said that there are no males/females fights. i said that most of the time women win, especially when fighting main characters, and that they will never get punched.
they will get pushed or thrown around.

She only died because asgard got blown up. SJWs couldn't bear to see their YASSSSSS QUEEN self insert get defeated so they got a plot device that could get rid of her without fighting her.

I was hoping they would at least meet.

>antman got punched by hope
Fuck that bitch! Hated how she got clean like nothing!

Was hoping for Valkyrie to get electrocuted for all the times she did it to Thor because dur hur women abusing of men is le funny. I think the only time she gets damage was when she falls drunk.

Girls are always side characters in Marvel. Side characters don't get beaten.
Like Hawkeye or Tony's assistant.

He shoots her in the shoulder and throws her against a car in Winter Soldier though.

Fuck, I was actually thinking they could use that on Hella to hold her for a while.

Why would Lightning even work on Thor, shouldn't he like drain, void, or reflect it?

Hawkeye gets beaten all the time.

exactly my point. girls will always get thrown around, never beaten, because its less violent.

tonys assistant got beaten by black widow in that training boxing match,
hawk eye lost to black widow and she hit his head against a metal bar. this would never happened if the genders were reversed.

I dunno, watch the movie. Many people around me were also getting tired of the running gag.

Closest thing was in Watchmen where Comedian beats up Sally. I remember on plenty of theaters many female audience members were "you go girl" when she slapped Comedian, but later toned down after he beat her up.

And it was nowhere as violent as in the comic.

>HULK NO FIGHT GIRLS!!!

Hela literally got stabbed through the torso in the fight against the einherjar in this movie.

Is Sif in the movie?

No, the actress had scheduling conflicts.

Do are we ignoring the ending of Ragnarok or do monsters not count because they can’t have gender’

Two words: MOMMY

In GOTG Gamora and Nebula take tons of punishment from men that's not being thrown around. Star Lord shoots gamora point blank in the face and knocks her ass out

There's also Colossus fighting that one strong gal in Deadpool.

loveforum.net/ask-a-female-forum/97498-girl-am-dating-black-belt-kick-ass-respect.html

Who beats him up.

I think scott punches Hope hard in the gut during training in Antman and its not seen as evil or wrong

That never happens.

He definitely hit her and tried to apologize before she hit him back.

he doesn't apologize. He goes "Ha! Gotcha!" or something like that.

Real name. Type of booze with that name too.

Hulk would have been Ivan the Terribled.

>r/incel refugees
Christ ... now there will be even more Sup Forumstard'd perma-virgins.

Where have you been all this time? Hulk has been raped and toyed even by street levelers since the beginning, old man Logan just chumped Maestro in his last issue, Hulk ain't shit in a fight, it doesn't help being slow and dumb.

Yes, it did

No. She pretty much beats everyone she fights with no effort and doesn't even get scratched, not counting the flashback where she didn't even do anything of note. Her one good scene is falling down drunk, but everything after that is 110% woman stronk! charicature. It's the biggest reason why she's the worst character in the movie by a huge margin.

Why are you virgin shaming people?

Clearly, she turned down Hippolyta.

is she atleast funny

Her opening scene is kinda funny. She tries to pull off that tough-guy maneuver where you drink an entire bottle of liquor while walking towards the enemy, but fucks it up, quickly regrets it, stumbles, and then falls on her face. That's pretty much it though. Oddly enough she later does the same thing completely unironically ruining the earlier joke.

aww. I was hoping she's be a goof What is it with the mcu and their inability to make funny female characters?

She got tricked by Thor, mind fucked by Loki to see into her trauma memories, and Hella kicked her shit in since she was on the ground unable to get up during the fight.

Just because Hulk didn't anal rape her doesn't mean she got out of the adventure totally unscathed. Thor and Loki were already slapstick acts, did you really want every Asgardian to just be a vaudeville routine?

She was more powerful than Hulk.

Even Thor couldn't beat her, and Thor beat Hulk TWICE in the Marvel films.

> I know Hollywood's looking more sexually psychotic by the day
You don't actually believe this witch hunt bullshit, do you?

Colossus and that lady in Deadpool.

I think Surtur really worked, and is arguably one of the better MCU villains to date. Why? Simple motivation, and he actually achieved what he wanted

Also Daredevil vs Electra in The Defenders

You can't show brutal male on female violence on screen. Remember the controversy over that X-Men poster that showed Apocalypse grabbing JENNIFER LAWRENCE (who, like, totally, like played, like some blue girl, like omg) by the throat?