Admit it... Even if you don't like Rooster Teeth / RUWBY, you were sad when Monty Oum died

Admit it... Even if you don't like Rooster Teeth / RUWBY, you were sad when Monty Oum died.

No, because I had no idea who he was.

Who?

Yeah, i mean, it had a terrible death.

THAT'S Monty?

T-that's not monty Oum! It's Edd Gould

Never heard of him

I was sad, that his wife killed him.
Get a cat that he has an allergy to.
Feed him foods that killed him.
I'm mad that woman is not in jail.

That's not what I remember Monty looking like.

Then again, my memory could be off because when I try to remember what he looked like all I see is Hideo Kojima. I'm really bad with faces.

not really
I mean, I feel bad that he died, & I feel sad for his friends & family, but I don't feel sad about someone I don't know kicking the bucket

I don't even feel bad that he'll no longer be able to complete his animations because, let's face it, the man is a hack

Edd was a better one-man-team than Monty.

Fuck Edd for dying on my birthday month

Was. Was a hack.

I never knew who is was so I didn't give a shit

Also fuck Red VS Blue

Take it to the general, fag.

>hack

explain

Not really, I never cared about him or for his work.
I was sad as shit when Edd Gould died, though.

Its a pity he didn't live to see it become so popular, but that's about it.

Not really, he wasn't a particularly nice or great guy. He just did some good fight scenes and not all that many. Besides he shat the bed when he did non stupid fight videos as RWBY's quality can atest to

>RUWBY
They added a fifth girl or what?

I was a big fan of red and blue and dead fanstsy so when he died i got the 1st season on DVD for 10 bucks never opened it never watched it I tossed it at my roommates head and he blocked it with a sword in 100% sure the DVD is broken

>that story
>that image
11/10
thanks doc

I was sad because he was basically murdered by his girlfriend who then went on to sell his things for money and she got away with it scott free, yes.

This.

I mean sucks he passed, but I had no idea who he was.
Besides, that's Edd in OP's pic, the creator of "Eddsworld" for those who were unaware.

fpbp

He was a good boy.

I miss Monty and I miss Edd

Karmic balance for abandoning an entertaining project in favor of baby's first chinese cartoon. Fucker earned it.

Edd did nothing wrong, and he will be missed.

Yeh its sad. I think it hit Burnie really hard. He started to take antidepressants and comfort eat to deal with his loss. Its a shame. he was doing so well with his dieting at the time.

Every premature death is sad. We need to be always ready, who knows when your time comes.

I have no idea who he is besides the fact that he's dead now.