Ava's Demon

Maggie why edition

avasdemon.com/

Fuck sakes Maggie you cunt

Maggie, please.

Damn Ava, don't be leaving your drawers hanging out all over the place.

Maggie for TITAN's sake.

That's this week's update.

Just rip off Maggie's shirt and show her delicious flat belly.

just
FUCK
already

Well why not?
She doesn't like Ava and doesn't want to associate with a loony.

I don't know why but I read ava's line here in Dr. Tran's voice

I hope Wrava is now sufficiently based to do just that.

She's too angry and hormonal to put up with anyone's shit.

Maggie is a cunt.

Goddamn if ever I wanted to slap the bitch out of a character, it's Maggie

She took off her top, but she didn't get killed by Greg Kinnear

>Warm red skin
>little horns
>little fangs

You didn't even know her name until you died Ava. Why are you adding extra details?

I told people they wouldn't listen. And now we gotta wait even longer for the convoluted bs to pass.

Im glad I finally dont have to wonder whether Ava has her glasses or not.

> I'm not saying it was magic aliens
> But it was magic aliens!

She probably said those things without giving her name (or said it once when Ava was too young to remember and didn't think she had to repeat herself).

Ava probably didn't want to listen to Wrathia because she was scary both in general and as a sign of madness. Now she knows better.

I think gil is in denial. He has seen Maggie's tree hands not to mention nevy.

Well, yes but as I was saying. Ava didn't know any of the backstory until she died. That doesn't exclude the possibility that Wrathia tried to explain when she was a baby.
We spent months poking fun at Wrathia for not explaining anything about what she's doing until the last second since most of her communication was via the form of your pic related. Aka she yelled out pacts and didn't bother explaining what a pact even was.

Maybe that's not true after all. Wrathia might have said more than "pact" on repeat but to a little kid told she's sick in the head, she didn't want to listen for fear of getting worse. It happens.

We know she is a strong woman with a closed mind, the whole story showed us her hatred from titan and she was very frustated at birth in a specimen so weak according to her perspective, when she could not convince her it was suicide, our protagonist for her part thought to be imagining all this

Even if you try to stop listening, she would have picked up more facts from sheer osmosis. We read/saw wrathia have to explain everything from scratch.

Tuls is Gil

Loving this new Ava

Who bets that Odin will step in as the voice of reason for this and prove Ava right somehow?

>yeah, anyway I have noticed that odin has been quiet lately since our protagonist woke up, ironically has proven to be the only one to hear it so we have history

kek

>has my vote, history has presaged these two every opportunity that can

Well isn't that the point? Ava has been hearing bits and pieces of the story through out her life but she was unwilling to accept it because that would mean she's crazy. Wrathia's intro and recap probably pieced it together as a whole but just because it's our first telling doesn't mean it's Ava's.

Something something stones something glass houses something something.

Bitch.

Honestly can't wait until Maggie gets btfo

>Odin immediately steps in with proof that Maggie is a lying bitch

Maggie and Gil are cunts I want Ava to murderfuck them both

>practically, he did the previous chapter with gil

Can't wait for Ava to fuck the truth into Maggie, Allison Mack-style.

Quality post.

>Can't wait for Ava to fuck the truth into Maggie, Allison Mack-style.
Close enough?

>has grown horns
>opens a drawer where her chest used to be
>it's so big there's no room left for organs
>pulls a book out of the drawer
>Maggie has been called on her lies just moments ago and been caught lying to cover up those lies
>Maggie admitted to having superhuman abilites
>"AVA'S A LIAR!"

Maggie really does need the bitch slapped out her. I hope the next update is Ava either just losing it and forcing Maggie to tell the truth for once her life or Odin just up and calling bullshit on her.

OR Gil stops trusting her and thus her pact with Tuls goes to shit because he Gil wont want her anymore.

Maggie's goal is still Gil. Being associated with the girl who just burnt down her (future) boyfriend's church and says she's part of a god killing cult? Not good for her chances.

>OR Gil stops trusting her and thus her pact with Tuls goes to shit because he Gil wont want her anymore.
>his pact with tuls, fails to become an abomination. odin tells you at last you look horrible for you outside as you are inside

These updates are giving me plot blueballs

>Its happening!
>Or not...

fuck me

I think it would be a pretty bad copout if everybody is suddenly buddies with one exposition scene. It's enough that the truth is out for the other characters to process.

Maggie you slut.

Ava needs to work on her social skills

She's getting brighter here
Is she about to explode again?

WHY IS NOBODY CONFUSED BY THE FACT THIS SMOL GIRL HAS A FUCKING WOODEN DRAWER WHERE HER LUNGS SHOULD BE

Eh, probably one of those new cybernetics Titan is selling.

Varying degrees of denial.

Gil's not a real doctor, Maggie's as dumb as a plank of wood, and Odin is high

also Gil doesn't even know she was ever human.

She has a chest drawer

Probably full of padding.

Anyone noticing that Maggie's skin is changing? She has these lines suddently up her neck and on her lower face.
Is she slowly turning into Tuls?

She's most likely about to turn into a wooden abomination due to her pact failing, Tuls is on his wits end.

they are all aliens.

Right, I forgot that part about pacts going wrong. as there any details as to what happens exactly, or is it just "you don't want to know"?

When pact hosts are under stress, their demon traits surface. Ava glows and Maggie trees out.

You don't want to know kinda thing. Wrathia was pretty intimidated when Ava threatened her to fuck the pact up.

HERE COMES ACTION!
HERE COMES DANGER!
HERE COMES... AVA IRE!

They're still forgetting the number one rule of space.

No money? No trust? No problem. The airlock accepts everyone.

Patiently waiting for Nevy to pop up and start trying to tell Gil she's remembered something.

Given how clingy she is, and how much Ava's just fucked her entire attempt at figuring out who she is, I'd figure she'd have jumped in by now.

SHE IS GONNA FUCK WRATHIA'S HUSBAND UNTIL HE BEGS FOR MERCY!!!

you know, seeing how Ava's collar anatomy is all normal and suddenly GIANT SQUARE HOLE

is pretty unsettling. it's one thing to see it from underneath or the front, or with the drawer closed, but that particular angle is actually unsettling

Ava is Tuls

TulsMaggie when?

Ava is a slut

When she drinks the green potion

I'm waiting for Odin to say something. He of all people seems to actually understand this haunted by an alien ghost thing. He even explicitly smokes his spaceweed to shut his ghost up.

I'm expecting Ava to rip off maggie's shirt. She knows there's a door there, and now has the temper to aggressively push back when bullied.

I don't get that reference and I used to love watching The Secret World of Alex Mack.

>Wrathia gave Ava all the curse potions that better manifest the ghost's traits and abilities
>Ava conveniently drank the right one that corresponds to Wrathia

What wouldve happened if she'd drank a different one instead? This won't stop bugging me, since it's clear each one is meant to correspond to a different pact, but Wrathia never actually says that, meaning Ava could just as easily have drank a different one.

God, even from the beginning of the comic, I've hated Maggie and I see no point to her being the way that she is. There are plenty of asshole characters I love to hate, but for whatever reason, I can't stand Maggie as a character. There's nothing compelling or fun to follow about her. She's just a straight up asshole for no reason, except not in a funny or entertaining way.

She's a woman.

Remember that Wrathia slammed the right potion out of the drawer for her. So Wrathia must know that they have to drink the right one.

delicious brown skin

What a fucking cunt

I should have specified. There are plenty of female asshole characters that I love to hate. So that isn't it.

well of course Wrathia knows. But what if Ava hadn't waited for Wrathia to literally drop the answer right in her lap, she'd thought, "oh right, the potions" and picked the green one?

I wonder how ava chose the right one?

Guessing she's going to make one of them put on the glasses?

Imagine how satisfying it must be to rape Maggie, and have her crie and beg you to stop and you just continue over and over, and piss on her face at the end while she cries in the fetal position

She acts exactly like a stupid, duplicitous, lying cunt.

I think she was too much of a wuss to even think of messing up with those things, Wrathia had to literally throw one at her face for her to consider it, not mentioning the while someone getting laser butchered in front of her.

So it is most likely an oversight that work because of the character's flaws.

supposedly there's a reason shes like that and we will learn why, but honestly probably doesn't excuse her bitchiness

I don't think Wrathia would allow that kind of screw up. This plan of hers is a long time in the making and there is too much at stake to let things fuck up.

It better be a damn good reason because by this point nothing short of ava murdering and eating her dog will be enough to make maggie a sympathetic character

gonna guess that either maggie got her heartbroken and/or got raped, still won't make me hate her any less tho, we'll just have to wait and see

God, how long has this comic been running though? I've lost count of the years. I get that webcomics are slow, but if you're going to build up to this reveal of why this character acts like an irredeemable asshole, you have to have SOMETHING to show the audience the character is worth it, or you at least have to entertain the audience with their assholery. There has to be something there, anything, to endear the audience to them, even if it's in a "love-to-hate" way.

started somewhere around 2012, its just been through so many hiatuses that its being dragged out longer and longer then intended to