The question that will be on everybody's mind on Wednesday morning: Why did Trump nominate this shitbird to be his...

The question that will be on everybody's mind on Wednesday morning: Why did Trump nominate this shitbird to be his running mate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LMY9uszM_j4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

to get Christians to vote for him.

Pence is a wank.

This + he needed to win over some hard line conservatives after he alienated them during his bout with Cruz.

Trump didn't want Pence as his running mate

Literally based except on foreign policy

Because he knows that he won't be assassinated by liberals if they think that the vice president is even more of a bigot.

Why wasn't it Christie?

Pence did great at the VP debate at least

Trump did choose Christie but Trump's plane malfunctioned and while waiting for it to be fixed, Pence spoke to him and convinced him to choose him as VP.

Fat retard

Thank you Kek, praise be to You

Why is he bad?

Should have been Carson.

Rev up dem Black votes in Detroit n' shit.

Bridgegate

What are you talking about? He has been nothing but impressive.

Has some distant association with corruption in his past that would interfere with Trump's "drain the swamp" message.

Because he destroyed Kaine and CTR still has a bleeding anus about it.

He didn't need them. His only path to victory is through the Rust Belt, which isn't a particularly religious. He should have gone with a populist like Webb, who might have put Virginia in play too.

Cenk explained what happened a few days ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=LMY9uszM_j4

he was great during the vp debate, I don't doubt Trumps judgement

Ben Carson is a meme. I wouldn't want a new earth creationist doing brain surgery on me.

>based Pence

Take back your comments you vile filth.

fuck off mailboxhead

>praising himself

>those who exalt themselves will be humbled and those who are humble will be exalted
> Kek 17:9

>Cenk
Leave.

I like Mike

Pretty obvious why