So what's he going to ruin at DC?

So what's he going to ruin at DC?

He can have Harley Quinn.
the sooner that cancer ends the better.

Give him the batfamily.
Oh no, wait Superman, i wanna see clark getting cucked.

That already happened.

Everything he gets to write. Which makes me hope he's stuck on some kind of containment imprint so he doesn't Bendis up characters I care about.

Whatever he touches. Whatever he may once have been, Bendis has the reverse-Midas touch now. Whatever he writes turns immediately and irrevocably to shit. Scarlet Witch *still* hasn't recovered from what he did to her.

Best case scenario Batgirl.
Worse case Flash with cosmic multiverse plots.

Justice League

What if editorial reigns him in and he writes good comics again?

>caring about a character being "ruined" ie: have a poor quality run for a few years until a new writer takes over

All characterfags must hang, they are the biggest brainlets reading comics

>again
>implying

the movies division

>for a few years until a new writer takes over
smaller name characters don't have this privilege.

you are trying too hard to fit in, kid. Ultimate Spider-Man was good.

I'm more concerned about him ruining the greater DC setting and cosmology.

>So what's he going to ruin at DC?

Superman
Justice League

>DC Cosmology

Outside of the mystic side which was established by Vertigo, what could he ruin of the current cosmology that Snyder hasn't already touched and laid claim to? And the space side outside of Lanterns is still non-existent for him to ruin.

Does it count as cucking when he and Lois were never a couple?

I predict that Bendis will write something good (Sup Forums will mostly hate it anyway) for 6 months to a year, and the the real shit will start.

He could make universe 616 or something dumb to mess up the multiverse structure. Snyder hasn't done anything to mess up DC cosmology whether you like his works or not he keeps the line with established stuff.

Have Jon walk in Lois getting boned by Steve Lombard or Ron Trope. We'll have the entire readership out to get Bendis after that.

That sounds like he would be working at DC long enough to get a event on his hands so true Bendis-ing can happen

Why the fuck would DC want him? Why couldn't he fucking stay at Marlel writing his shitty containment fanfic books? Why couldn't Slott retire instead so I can read Spider-Man comics again? I really hope he gets handed Suicide Squad or Harley Quinn or some other shit I won't be picking up anyway

FPBP

Thread should have ended here.

>Why the fuck would DC want him?

According to BC it seems largely to screw with Johns and his plans for the comics side of DC.

Isn't he already ghostwriting Mr Miracle?

>again

Wonder woman , Justice league

Is that Grant Morrison ?? He looks more fat

It depends on the character. Of course the A-Listers will weather through it, but something like a shit Shazam or Question run has a real possibility of putting the character back into storage for a significant amount of time.

>implying Milestone would let him

that would be amazing.
Give him an editor, and solo street level books. He COULD write something good.

Or he is completely burnt out and he will continue to shit the bed. .. . . . I guess we have to wait and find out eh?

guys seriously. . . . go read Powers. . . Go read Jinx or Scarlet. . . USM

Its not all like the crap he took on Moon Knight

McDuffie is dead. Get ready for the Brown Bomber.