Everything in gray literally won't matter. Trump can win all of that and will still lose

Everything in gray literally won't matter. Trump can win all of that and will still lose.

>Florida blue

Wrong

>implying he won't win NC NH and PA

I'm afraid flordia will go blue. I know it's hard to accept it but the sooner you come to terms the better.

>MI
>blue this year

Also
>NC
>blue

Thanks for Caressing The Rectum

>MI, IL blue
WRONG.

Damn whats the population in those middle states is it literally all farmland or are there loads of chill national parks and shit.

Trump will win btw.

Then don't allow it to happen
Stop wasting your time with complete garbage
Go to and start making and spreading memes

Hillary is campaigning in michigan hard because it's going red, why else would she be there?

Illinois here. We're going blue. As long as Chicago exists, we'll always be blue.

/thread

He flips CA tho.

This is what a blue state looks like.

>North Calorina
>Florida
>Pennsylvania
>Michigan
>Wishconsin
>New Hampshire
>Maine second disrict
>blue
try harder faggot

As long as Ted Nugent shits on you over in Michigan you'll go blue too.

I live in Upstate NY, and it is the same situation here. Libtards on Long Island that don't do anything for themselves suck up all of our money, water, and food. Then, they command the vote with their millions of retarded jaggoff cesspool scumfucks. I hope that place burns.

Chicago secession when?

Not when illegal immigrants are allowed to vote, which Obama has stated there won't be any legal ramifications against their doing so.

Florida and Michigan will be red though

this. There is no way it happens, sure, Trump may lose, but it most definitively won't be a landslide.

> Illinois - 12m people
> Chicago - 2m
> Chicago makes IL 97% blue according to Nate Helium
I don't understand this

Cook County has 5m people. There's a lot of cuck and nigger suburbs around Chicago city proper.

A Chicago succession would be like the feudal lord leaving his holdings because his serfs don't like him.

Illinois needs a peasant revolt.

I FUCKING HATE MY STUPID FUCKING SHITPOSTING FLAG STFU FUCK DO YOU KNOW CUNT

What time can we expect NC and FL to be called tomorrow? I guess if either of them go blue we can pretty much prepare for disappointment

it's all assumptions, you forget that this is as close at it can get, litterally 50/50

On nov 8, america flips a coin.
and still manages to lose either way.

Long Islander here. I think you'd be surprised how much support Trump has down here. My block alone has 6 houses supporting trump. There are Trump signs wherever you look on the island, not even just where I am.

I'd say after 10PM for NC, Florida after midnight ET. Unless there is a landslide

Don't count NC out. The rednecks will vote to protect their guns.

ya florida might turn red
they were stupid enough to elect george bush in 2000

Nice doubles KeK, but can your rednecks outvote the Northern and Californian transplants who live in the more urban areas?

I can only hope fellow burger

>jaggoff

Sound like a Pittsburgher to me.