Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gVewEox6GBg
youtube.com/watch?v=9nPNm4J__Gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought his name was Dr.Dragon for the longest time

So, why is he blue?

Nobody cared about who he was until he put on the blue

Did you watch the finale?

I think he was nearly the perfect balance of funny and occasionally intimidating.

he used to be drew

It was nice to have a Drow villain in animation

>"Attention, Kim Possible! You have something that doesn't belong to you! Technically, it doesn't belong to me, either, but I'm a villain and so I don't really care. Hand it over!"

He thinks he's soooo good.

BUT HE'S NOT.

He got raped by Shego

Do you think he ever murdered anyone? Why didn't seal team six kick down his door?

This.

The Lava Ray episode was his peak in evil though. It went all down hill from there. Until the memory wipe ep

>Until the memory wipe ep
So what was So the Drama then? Did I imagine it?

He looks like Freakazoid got a haircut.

Would you buy it?
youtube.com/watch?v=gVewEox6GBg

I bought the soundtrack CD with the full version AND the one with the instrumental, does that count user?

John DiMaggio's best role

No. Best role would be Bender Bending Rodriguez.

One day he turned blue.

(Is legitimately a fairly good song.)

youtube.com/watch?v=9nPNm4J__Gc

I hated the finale of Kim Possible.
Should've focused on the high tech gadgets of both Draken and Kim instead of retard flower/monkey God bullshit. The Shego romance also felt like it came out of left field.

The villain is a better good guy cliche is nice though.

Most likely a science accident of his. His whole shtick is that he's a mad scientist after all. Might've been the same one that gave him that scar, which, by the way, by the looks of it that dude's lucky he didn't lose an eye.

They don't really say anything other than that it happened on a Tuesday.

God this. He's such a perfect comedic villain. He is legitimately funny and smart, (but not clever,) and hi voice acting is the best.

Also you sort of get used to the way he looks, but if you were to randomly encounter Dr. Drakken on a street in broad daylight he WOULD seem scary.