Was she a well written character?

Was she a well written character?

No.

No. She's just Tits and Anus bait for the teen audience

I'd like to write her well if you know what I mean

Nah but she is cute

Why does she fuck so many guys?

She is a sufficient character.

She is, like- X-Men unofficial cumdumpster. She doesn't need to be Scarlet O'Hara.

it honestly depends. Duggan has done the most with her recently in terms of character building outside of being someone's ass piece.

How many X-men have dumped their cum in this hottie-tottie?

In terms of character depth or development, not really. But she's consistently enjoyable and has enough character to have good stories.

Oh shit Machine Man is actually in a book these days.

This is my favorite Domino story. So Yes OP, she doesn't have much going for her besides sex appeal and innocence

She's a visual. That is all. A specific look attached to a specific name. If people know anything more than that, it's that she uses guns, has powers (although they're so ill-defined no one really knows what they are) and is generally linked to Cable.

But that's it. Mostly just a look.

And they turfed the ONLY THING ANYONE KNOWS DOMINO FOR in the movie.

I have to get me some of whatever movie execs are snorting these days. Stuff must be killer.

What about X-Force Sex and Violence?

Cable, Colossus and Wolverine for sure.

not him but one of the mark bagley books

This is her entire character arc

How retarded do you even have to be to ask something like this about a character that's been handled by at least a dozen different writers

Oh right you're a Sup Forums refugee who heard she's in your latest meme movie

S-source?

tbqh this boob shot is a bit gratuitious. I'm not an SJW but people who say that comics depict women unrealistically can point to stuff like this and be validated

Movie version looks like a good character

wtf i love domino now

>Was she a well written character?

Nah, she isn't THAT lucky.

It's Gianna Michaels