Do you hate Angelica?

Do you hate Angelica?

I don't.

I like her .

Why should I? She's great

I want to hatefuck her, sure.

>Clearly write all the characters like teenagers.
>Makes them preteens.
What did they mean by this?

The Simpsons was pretty popular.

I liked Susie better than Angelica

They were pre teens?? hey acted like 16/17 year olds.

No, she's cool and hot and perfect.

god she's hot

You would think the name "All Grown Up" would tell you they were 16-17 but nah.

But fuck whatever nick says,they are all 16-17

I like this part of her

A lot of people hate her.

I like kimi better

This

Domineering girls who are secretly fragile and prone to crack when you push back are my fetish.

fuck off diaperfag

I want Angelica to bully me nonsexually at first but turning into sexually over time

no

this was the biggest problem I had with the show, even as a 13 year old I thought it was ridiculous that the show was based on them being 11-13 but acting like they were high schoolers.

Looks like somebody didn't have a sweet 13 party.

I wonder what Angelica would look like in that outfit if she were aged up.

find out

viwright . (com) (slash) (address id)
6fEs
6fJb
6fL0
6fMy
6fOW
6fPt
6fRL
6fSY

Weren't they suppose to be be older but higher ups said no?

Is this some kind of spam bot or am I just retarded

here you go, this is what you're looking for.

I hated her dad more when I watched the show back in the day. He seemed like such an insufferable prick--he directly caused Chuckie's dad to lose the fortune he'd won, was an abusive shit to his brother (taking pleasure in knowing Stu couldn't afford college for his son, getting him arrested, etc.) and was in general the direct cause of Agelica being such a spoiled brat (the indirect cause being her mother's non-involvement in raising her...)

Very strange in that.

I always like Angelica as a sassy teen.

>I want Angelica to bully me nonsexually at first but turning into sexually over time
I like this, especially if combined with
>Domineering girls who are secretly fragile and prone to crack when you push back are my fetish.
this

Wanna party?

You know I Do.

nah shes great

Wish you were me.
>remember this

That is right.

Wanna fap her?

Correct.

well are you going to post the others or not?

She ironically became the nicest character in this show.

All the rest of the Rugrats somehow grew into asshats

I only have a few pics left

>That time when Angelica shows up Suzie and becomes a better daughter than her.

So prevent like her mother.

I like her as a subject of weight gain erotica.

I meant .webms, this is a cartoon board, where's the animation?

>tfw you will never be a teen in the early 2000s

Glasses Angelica is superior

>Make all the characters babies
>They can talk and shit
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

That's the only webm I have from Rugrats

Why would you want that?

It was okay.

So... your fetish is being a dom male in the end. How vanilla.

love those A cups

Why was he always so entitled? He didn’t have a job iirc, but always dropped Angelica off at Stu’s place. And there dad was always there too. Plus Stu was a great engineer who could’ve made bank if he applied himself somewhere else besides making toys in his basement. Angelica’s mom was genuinely an upstanding role model too if you think about it. Having a badass, take no shit business woman for a mom would be pretty good if she had the proper time to raise you. Maybe she would if her piece of shit beta male husband pulled a little more weight in the household.

She would act like a bratty little girl, but she also had a lot of moments of genuine sweetness that made me appreciate her more

They're supposed to be in 6th grade

Shes the kind of girl that would get mad at her flat tits and get implants. And then spiral into out of control plastic surgery addiction as her look begin to fade.

I'm fairly sure this isn't true because the original point of AGU was that they'd celebrate the show's 10th anniversary by aging the characters up 10 years.

And I mean, the characters generally weren't that funny or likable.

like her mom?

My problem with the show is that it is extremely dated. If you watch it now, there will be jokes no one will get because they didn't grow up with the show. it's not inviting for anyone except the fanbase.

Her father was a banker/accountant of some sort; he mentions it a few times and Angelica was implied to have screwed up some important account in the past that costed him a client in that episode where he takes a magazine quiz centered around "Is your child spoiled?". Presumably, he drops Angelica off at his brother's house because there's two parental figures usually around (Stu and Grandpa) who can watch the kids theoretically.

For the longest time, especially after they started adding in Hanukkah and Passover tv specials, I legit thought they retroactively made him into a negative Jewish stereotype (a banker obsessed with money and in general a materialistic sniveling piece of shit) but people keep pointing out Tommy's mom/her family are Jewish and not the Pickles family as a whole.

Of course

Touché

I have nothing but love for Angelica

>My problem with the show is that it is extremely dated. If you watch it now, there will be jokes no one will get because they didn't grow up with the show. it's not inviting for anyone except the fanbase.

character content episodes are better than jokes based on references anyways.

Wasn't Hey Arnold the same way? They were supposed to be 10 and yet everyone looked older than they should be. Especiallt when Granpa went back to school and the 6th graders looked like high school seniors. Even Wolfgang who was supposed to be a year older looked like a high schooler.

Basically this, when AGU aired, my middle school school self had a huge boner for this Angelica.

Hated the original one.
This spin-off version is OK.

As a kid I wanted to fuck both versions, only later did I realize how fucked that is.

Also a sucker for Dexter's Lab Dee Dee and Helga from HA. Maybe I just really like blonde girls who tease you.

Are you me

In Hey Arnolds case, the characters looked older because we were meant to see things from a 4th graders perspective. And to them, 5th and 6th graders appear much larger and more mature. They still behaved like kids for the most part.

Yes , she's a shitty person and never changes. Terrible big sister figure.

angelica ad chuckie were the best ship

>getting him arrested
If I recall correctly all he did was kick him out of his costume party for being a LARP sperg and then some police men thought that he was trying to break in.

Depends, did your oddly specific fetish start even earlier with Cera from The Land Before Time, and still sometimes flare up to this day with characters like Candice from P & F?

Me too.

You think the bitchyness was just an act?

I'm glad that Fuchur webm wasn't posted.

Don't pretend that the 4th graders didn't look and act their age either.

Always your favorite meme

And her face

You just know that she pleased old men for money.

I'm sure we can find those perfect high quilty episodes of AGU.

No. You gotta admire her ambition.

Even for a kid.

Can we do a drawfag of Angelica Pickles right here?

Oh yes yes yes!

Hey Arnold did exactly the same.

If you don't hate her, you have no soul.

Jesus fuck op... I masterbated today, don't make me master ate again!

I didn't need to read this today

Why stop now?

Well, she just nervous that's all.

Sauce?

Never noticed that the kid in the back is probably supposed to be wearing shorts, but they colored it like a diaper facing the wrong way with the yellow tapes on the side

Why would you want that? It was shit. SHIT!