Why are you literally voting to murder LGBT youth, Sup Forums?

Why are you literally voting to murder LGBT youth, Sup Forums?

The other day I was drinking with my buds and I was redpilling them on Jew's and gay agenda and stuff and then one of them said he's bi and we all laughed at him because he fell for the blue pill and he just realized it haha

>it's okay she and her husband actively hurt our movement several times in their career because she's the big democrat on the ticket this time!

The entire reason gay marriage is legal nationwide right now is because a substantial portion of the Supreme Court was nominated to be there by Bill Clinton. There is no reason to think Hillary won't put similar justices on the bench who'll do similar work for the LGBTOMGWTFBBQs.

Oh..they overturned the exact law he signed? WOW courageous!

Electroshock therapy is represented as a dangerous method to treat mental disorders.

When in fact modern Electroshock has had great results in mental illness including feelings of homosexuality.

I'm bi but you don't see me fuckin dudes, it's degenerate as fuck. We aren't animals and can make decisions with our brains better than with genitals

You left out a "Q".

It's only life or death if fags off themselves

internalized homophobia spotted in the wild. You like Milo?

It's not like they're forcing people into bathtubs and throwing a toaster in, it's an ELECTIVE therapy.

Don't want electroshock therapy? DONT GET IT

Thanks for leaving out the P's and A';s you bigoted cisscum shitlord.

Conversion therapy is disgusting. Homosexuality is something you're born with. Most teenage victims of Christfaggotry end up committing suicide.

I cant wait to see all these hardcore liberals cry when Hillary is elected.

i've only been aware of him in passing.
what's his whole deal? i'm atleast vaguely aware that he's alt-right but not really anything else

Anyone who identifies with the LGBT 'movement' is, typically, a moron with a victim complex masquerading as a political activist.
I say this as someone who should be part of it.

How can you be bi if you have never done anything with a guy? Your just attracted to them?

LGBTQ lol fuck off

electroshock is still used, although a lot differently than it used to be. I literally saw it being done when I was shadowing a doctor in High School like 8 years ago. The difference is, now they put the patients under first

I spoke to the guy before hand and he said it was the only treatment that had given him any relief and was so thankful for it

True, but the intent of some to establish a common morality where you *must* have certain opinions or be metaphorically lynched is equally as dangerous

I am okay with faggots who act like men. Anyone else is useless

>Whether you're a faggot or not is a matter of life and death for you.
If faggots kill themselves more often, would becoming straight not be a good thing?

yes

anyone else make a game out of doing the recaptchas as fast as possible on "instinct" without actually processing the images?

Lets turn this into Hillary wants to deny sex conversions for transexuals. That'll annoy them kek

How do you know you are born with it? Scientists can't figure it out but you somehow made it?

>electrocuting and almost killing people to try and stop them from kissing someone of the same sex
>in current year

>Homosexuality is something you're born with.

then why do adopted kids of fag parents turn into fags genius

It's actually LGBTQIA+

I would DEFINITELY vote for a candidate if they ran on the SOLE PLATFORM of killing the gays/trans weirdos.

I bet if that gets meme'd hard enough, people will repeat it without knowing what the fuck it means

>LGBT 'movement'
This has nothing to do with any movement you dumb fuck.

What does the Q stand for?

These hypocrites want to support people who'd like to choose their gender by undergoing medical procedures/treatment, but can't support people who'd like to choose their sexuality by undergoing medical procedures/treatment.

Let's reopen asylums and make lobotomies legal again.

Why is that even a question?

Less degenerates seems good to me.

T.Mohammed

degenerate

It does, Swiss cheese.

it's retarded. the only problem with homosexuality is promiscuity. instead of conversion therapy we should be promoting sexual prudeness regardless of orientation

Actually, it has had many successes.

Also, being gay is associated with all sorts of problems, depression, impulsiveness, volatility, etc.

Either convert 'em or kill 'em!

Your inpliening the milions of Refrugees she giong to let in wont kill fags

wtf I love refugees now

>I'm bi but you don't see me fuckin dudes
wow what a coincidence
i'm a chiropodist but you don't see me examining anyone's feet

That's it, I am now a shill for Hill.

Good I just want Clinton to get elected and start an end of the world nuclear war with Russia already just to spite all of these doomsayer motherfuckers

Clinton will promise anything. It's amazing faggots actually believe her when most of her career has been spent faggot hating.

Because I want lgbt faggots to die.
Are you dense or something.

I'm a Christian but conversions therapy is not Christian and stupid.

The Christian solution to homosexuality is thus: i take it for certain that the pleasure derived from homosexual sex is sin. We do not know why the homo is born the way he is so we must plead ignorance on the cause. The disciples were not told why the baby was born blind, but only that Gods grace was to be made manifest in him, if only he could find it. Thus the homo must pledge abstinence from sex just as the alcoholic must pledge abstinence from drink when a normal man can have 2 beers and go I further.

But to the topic at hand, Pence has said he does not support the therapy anymore, so this faggots tweet is null and void. But what is funny is the homo community has attempted to say that if they just liberate their homosexuality, everything will be better. Everyone will feel better. But this is not so. San Francisco is one of the most tolerant place in the world for homo's, yet it has the highest suicide rate for gays. It is a terrible problem in America that we have allowed the homosexual community to pick up any steam and even be allowed to have a say in these matters

weak tactic considering fatty bankrupt is so big on land invasons

They are part of the Filth infesting America. All Americans must be eliminated because they are Filth. There is no room for Filth in the Lord's kingdom.

t. Merkabah

iktfb
>tfw straight virgin

Was gonna vote Trump but now voting Hillary then
t. Gay

>the govemenet should never get between you and your doctor muh body muh choice

>unless its someone telling you not to be gay

Missed a keyword "with Russia"

A vote for Clinton is a vote for Merkabah and YHVH.

I didn't know VP Pence was supporting Omar Mateen

Where dus this wtf i love x meme come from frog?

>I'm a man but want to be a woman
This is good
>I'm gay but want to be straight
This is evil

>buying pro gay jewish propoganda

Being gay is a choice heretic

These people are mentally ill. Have a heart user.

Trump literally waves an LBGT flag
Hillary secretly hates gays (wikileaks) in private position.

I'm not letting you in on the meme magic newfag shill.

There is nothing gay about dominating a trap or twink. How manlier can you be? You're not only stronger than women, but also stronger than men

So when do we start openly calling out Clinton supporters as pedophiles?

Most faggots end up committing suicide anyway, is not a christyfaggotery thing

Who do you think your calling a Newfag kid? Iv been here since 2015.

If I pull that off will he die?

All gays deserve the rope

>nothing gay about getting off to a dude that looks like a woman.

Enjoy your delusion fag

This

>Why is Hillary so transphobic?
Anons, you know what to doo

wtf I'm with Pence

Faggots are mentally ill and therapy is the first treatment.

You need redpills in all your holes.

>flag

Daily reminder that threads like this are used to demoralize you or get you to vote Clinton based on stretches of the truth and blatant lies.

>tfw I've offered his fag to cure his homosexuality for a price

Doesn't that faggot Milo say he will be the most pro EL GEE BEE TEE candidate?

It would be extremely painful.

I didnt lose my Vcard untill i was almost 19, and i'm glad it wasn't any earlier, because i needed that time to grow the fuck up and learn to control my impulses.

Honestly I don't agree with conversion therapy on kids, but as far as I know Pence doesn't still fund that and only really said he supports it being legal on adults, which I'm totally fine with.

I am gay and support trump and pence because I draw the line of societal degeneracy at mothers killing their children. Pretty fucking simple.

Germany please.

Maybe im a bit uneducated but as a bisexual user myself im still voting trump. I dont care how much of a piece of shit Pence is he is NOT as bad as the fucking DNC or HRC

if i ever fell victim to my immoral desires it'd probably involve dominating and degrading a fag for letting me use him

As someone who's LGBT, I can tell you that mommy and daddy won't pay for it. You have to be out of the house and making your own money to live an LGBT lifestyle.

Trump will help people make it on their own, thus allowing faggots to afford their homosexuality. Clinton will just institutionalize LGBT people, and keep them from drugs and sex.

Pence isn't going far enough.

Conversion therapy needs to be mandatory for these sick homosexual deviants.

>hide the fact that im gay for my entire life
>conversion therapy becomes mandatory
>suddenly retarded gay pride rallies with ribbons and guys in drag and speedos covered in body paint are gone
>meanwhile I keep my degeneracy to myself and dont disrupt the flow of society.
im ok with this.

Clinton promised to import a shitload of muslims fresh out of ISIS territory who want to literally murder LGBT youth. How do these people even function with so much cognitive dissonance?

we're the good ones user

I'm gay, and I early voted for Trump :(

before any libfags go "why do u hate urself"
>I fucking like the idea of not living in a totalitarian state run by time traveling pedophiles, having privacy and personal liberty, and not having to worry about the threat of local refugees throwing me off of the nearest tall building. Fuck me, right?

...but come on guys. I was molested by my doctor (female) and other boys my age when I was very young, and ever since puberty I've only been attracted to guys. Whether it's genetics or the fiddling I didn't have a choice. Gay conversion therapy has been proven to be really bad for the mental health of people who go through it. So please, just don't say things like this. My life is already hard enough as it is.

Good thing I'm voting for Trump to be president and not his irrelevant VP.

Kill all the gays and the faggots desu

>being born a homosexual

umm excuse me? everyone knows that you can identify with any gender and sexuality you want and change it at all times.

i was gonna say something about liberals trying to kill trump because they've been convinced he's hitler, but something more interesting just occured to me...

why haven't any white supremacists/the KKK tried to kill obama more?in 2008 I liked him but was 100% sure somebody would eventually get close to killing a nigger president, is the secret service just that good or are they cucks?

Why would the FBI kill Obama?

the they at the end referring to racists gun owners

kek

Story to fap to?

MMMMH, that smells like some solid fascism right there.
I'll give it a perfect 10.