Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mVjX1G_7wI
youtube.com/watch?v=pNkiDVRIdZI
youtube.com/watch?v=Exah5evzMAU
youtube.com/watch?v=hqFMbfNgLXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Then it is gone.

But I can get it back, I can get it back!

I unironically love this movie and the second one.
Watched it to death as a kid.

Y'know, this might actually have been the first curse word I ever heard in a movie

The first film and the 2K3 series are the best Turtles media.

unironic comic kino
youtube.com/watch?v=2mVjX1G_7wI
youtube.com/watch?v=pNkiDVRIdZI

I'm sorry, didn't like the 2k3 one as much.

I still watch that shit, usually eating a pizza afterwards. TMNT is my jam bro

T-U-R-T-L-E
POWER

I've seen this movie a 1000 times and I never noticed Raph had a scar on his face. I guess my low quality VHS copy didn't catch that

it's a NECA figurine.

Holy shit me neither.

Oh wow. Ok yup now I see it's a figure

>2K3 series

(TURTLES) MUTANT CHAIN REACTION

THIS IS WHAT WE DO

go ninja go ninja go

Ah, the rat. So it has a name... It HAD a name.

This remains one of the most accurate comic to screen adaptations ever. They flat out adapted about two or three issues. Altering only details. Like flipping Leo's Micro to be about Raph getting his ass kicked so he's out of the movie a bit to give the others some focus. But otherwise it's the same story. Splinter telling April their history was exactly the same. Raph's first meeting with Casey is nearly identical. Lots of stuff. And you know what? The movie was, and still is fucking great. The first one holds up and can be easily enjoyed without much nostalgia. The second is kind of a mess, but the first is still great all around.

YOU LIE!

DO I?

BOSSA NOVA

>Heavy breathing

AHHHHHH!

I wish more film adaptations took their cues from this movie.

Back when fight choreography mattered more than the CGI.

Damn straight.

Wise man say "forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza"

>The second is kind of a mess, but the first is still great all around.

The first movie did a really good job of translating the feel of the comics over to film.
The second movie tried to do that with the cartoon but was simultaneously too goofy and not goofy enough for its own good.

The Foot Clan was neutered as a threat, it rammed in more mutants (but not the two people actually wanted), and had an instantly dated musical scene but didn't go all in with the insanity by bringing in Krang and the Technodrome out of nowhere.

You wanna go skateboarding later user?

The first movies is the best tmnt film.

>[autistic screeching]

Chevy Nova?

>groan

D A M N

My grandma took me to the cinema to watch it thinking it was a cartoon. It wasn't. I loved the movie. She loved the movie. I remember her wondering how they made the turtle suits look so good. Good memories.

Throw IDW turtles in there and I agree.

The second got neutered because "they" thought the first was too violent.
Also got the best Casey in any form.

This movie was unironically one of the best comic movies. Best Shredder.

Regular or menthol?

I love Sam Rockwell.

Go Ninja! Go Ninja! Go!

Raphael, come sit by me.

photoshop and clip paint is better

Excellent!

>Splinter telling April their history was exactly the same.
>exactly the same
Not quite. The movie had their first word be "pizza", when their love of pizza came from the 80s cartoon, not the comic.

> Fools, the three of you might have overpowered me at the loss of but one. Now your fate.. WILL BE HIS!!!!

God Shredder was so killer in this movie. Until he ran into the roadblock that was Splinter.

We have had our first battle, Master Splinter! They were many, but we kicked... but we fought well.

youtube.com/watch?v=Exah5evzMAU

Were you seen?

Always classic
youtube.com/watch?v=hqFMbfNgLXs

Uh-uh.

TMNT 1
CGI movie with Sir Patrick Stewart and Mako
TMNT 2
TMNT 3
Michael Bay movies

Sound fair?

I concur. Though, I do not hate 2 or 3.

For me it's 1 > 2 > CGI > the rest are about equal

TMNT 3's cheaper downgraded suits are painful to rewatch now, while the Bayturtles have a critical lack of Yoshi vs Saki that makes everything feel paper thin.

Sounds about right though I'd put Turtles Forever Uncut as #2 TMNT movie.

I still like the second one. I suppose it was easier for me cause they already added silly sounds to the first one in the German synchro.

I still laugh how they translated that in German with "Horse dung or monkey hairs?"

Goddamn you're making me wanna rewatch this. That scene with Shredder in front of the tvs was so damn omnious.

This was my senior quote.