Why does this show have so many hot girls? I can't think of a single one I don't want to fuck

Why does this show have so many hot girls? I can't think of a single one I don't want to fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8C0DukozIYs
youtube.com/watch?v=vaIt1Hb1kTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A really good artstyle.

They only had two hot girls?

literally the only ones that mattered

Did they ever draw her breasts pressing on anything?

There were a bunch more but they didn't get any attention. For instance the devil boss was leagues better than hortense.

Lies.

The Boss was a good SECOND PLACE, though.

Dan vs. is superior to Rick & Morty. ( Please come at me chodes.)

Honestly this series was very well written and related slice of life.

Dan Vs. gets extra brownie points for me because I'm an Angelino and because of small horse cartoon crossovers but I can't watch it anymore because I got into it right as my ex broke up with me and she's a bit Elise-like

No need to be a cockweedle, but I would say Dan Vs has a better structure when it come to Dan seeking justice for the wrongs commited by this unjust world. I don't think fate itself could stop Dan from getting what he wants.

Why haven't you taken a page from Dan and get your sweet justice from you ex for daring to break thy heart. Scream into the void and declare your unyielding autism rage for this!

>small horse cartoon crossovers
excuse me?

There's a famous crossover from an artist who made the pink fluffle horse that is shipped with Bug horse

Promo on the Hub (rip). This and several fan animations spawned the ship of Dan and Pinkie Pie.

Personally, makes fucking sense.
youtube.com/watch?v=8C0DukozIYs

I believe the Hub ads also had Dan Vs. Ponka crossovers

2 Dan threads in one month? Nice.

I think Elise is sexy as fuck but she has shit characterization. She's always depicted as either literally perfect in every way or a total bitch... Or both

Can someone post Dan Mandel's Facebook shitpost on the official Dan Vs. page from today?

Unfortunately I already passed the autismal rage phase and have moved on to dejected acceptance

Oh fuck, I didn't mean to post that link
I meant to post this
youtube.com/watch?v=vaIt1Hb1kTY

Reminder that the comic about the imposter raping Dan still continues to this day.

>Oh fuck, I didn't mean to post that link
What link

I wanted the patty melt you bitch

More screenshots of her curves?

OwO whats this

Bump

damn that's a qt

Damn straight. Doofy girls are my favorite. Especially when they have fat fuckin thighs like that.

Dan's always able to hit things off with the ladies and every single time he FUCKS it up.

Hot take: Elise Sr. is better than Elise Jr.

I've found my background waifu

Dan Vs. has a LOT of those.

>Got an email from MEGA telling me my account and its data, Dan Vs I uploaded for Sup Forums years ago, will be lost if I don't log in in 30 days
>Had tied to log in months ago and completely forgot password
>Tried again when I received that notification with all the passwords I ever remember using
>Managed to find the right one this time
Phew, looks like the MEGA is here to stay.

/blogpost
I just it was a neat coincidence that a Dan Vs thread popped up the day I remembered the MEGA password where I uploaded it.

Man, this takes me back. I had a friend who was REALLY into her.

post linky or u stinky

What comic?