They’re going to buy WB one day

They’re going to buy WB one day.

Other urls found in this thread:

artrepreneur.com/how-mickey-mouse-keeps-changing-copyright-law/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please save us hasbro, you're our only hope.

Them buying FOX would make it probably impossible, or at least really unlikely.

>Implying Disney can’t just buy the government and make them ignore the obvious monopoly

If they could then they wouldn't be leaving FOX Sports behind in the deal. Keep the facebook-tier business commentary to yourself.

Marvel has been trying to buy Hasbro for years.
They were just waiting for Transformers to bomb at the theaters.
One more failed Transformers movie, and Disney will swoop in.

Isn't AT&T already buying WB?

Ugh no that's too much work.

i cant wait for Batman/IIronman crossover!

Umm, no, sweetie. The mouse won't win that battle.

At last, ROM can return to where he belongs.

>LOL DISNEY CAN BUY GUBERMENT AND THEN RULE THE WORLD XD!
God it's like pre-marvel buy out all over again.

And that day will be the final sign of the End Times. Looney Tunes and Mickey Mouse, Lord of the Rings/Game of Thrones and Star Wars, Marvel and DC under one banner? Can you even imagine?

I still say hasbro should try and buy idw.

If marvel brought hasbro what comics would improve from idw and what would get worse?
On the plus side ponies might gain some respect for show canon but I am terrified of what they would do to tmnt or g.i joe.

Who owns star trek?

>only studio allowed to make R-rated capeshit due to Murdochs not giving a fuck about movies
>sell it all to Disney to concentrate on Fox News and Sports
>PG-13 Deadpool and quiptastic X-Men reboot incoming
>thunderous applause from fans on social media

Such is life under late capitalism.

A mixture between Viacom, which owns the movie rights and CBS, which owns the television rights.

>Gisney

Yes, which makes this whole thread useless.

artrepreneur.com/how-mickey-mouse-keeps-changing-copyright-law/

They have had copyright extended multiple times.

It's Gisnep, Waly Gisnep.

>Please save us hasbro, you're our only hope.

In what way could Hasbro prevent Disney from buying Time Warner (or, in the future, AT&T)? Toy companies don't make nearly as much money as media conglomerates (or telecom companies, particularly those that buy media conglomerates). If anything, Disney would buy Hasbro.

>Implying Disney can't just buy the government and make them ignore the obvious monopoly

Not even Disney can do that. It would need several more corporate mergers and the US to undergo a catastrophic economic downturn (that miraculously didn't affect Disney in any meaningful way) for Disney to outright buy the US government. Right now, they can only buy individual politicians to skew the law in their favor, not a complete government to completely rewrite the whole system of law.

>If marvel brought hasbro what comics would improve from idw and what would get worse?
>On the plus side ponies might gain some respect for show canon but I am terrified of what they would do to tmnt or g.i joe.

I'm not sure, although fans would probably appreciate being able to get official reprints and digital copies of ROM and Micronauts (and continuations of those series, provided there's good writer/artist/editor teams behind them).

Disney wouldn't have TMNT if they bought Hasbro. They'd have to buy Viacom to get the Ninja Turtles (or, more likely, Viacom would have to sell the Ninja Turtles to Disney).

WB is going to be bought by AT&T which is bigger than Disney by orders of magnitude. Actually Disney is in serious issues because ESPN is one of their main sources of revenue (as big as the studio and parks combined) and they are REALLY fucking up there, Apple will probably buy them in less than a decade