youtube.com/watch?v=GvlQldNvCBo
dailymotion.com/video/x68jxf5
dailymotion.com/video/x68k13x
dailymotion.com/video/x68k685
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

endgame coming through

the episodes are on the app

Followed by this happening.

>We're the perfect pair, Connie! I have magic powers, and you have redeeming qualities!
>Yeah, about that Steven... I think I want to find someone else, who also has redeeming qualities.
>But... magic powers!

Connie is a fucking pointless character anyway just like Marco on star vs, why the fuck they would let a little girl fight superhuman gems?

WHERES THE LEAKS!

Yet in the episode where Lars is a space pirate they're clearly back together

How else is steven going to transform into that hideous pig-nosed super form?

>Episodes are currently displayed on the app
>This shows up

Looks like an intern is gonna lose their job tonight.

Maybe with Lars since they put so much goddamn importance on his character. But I guess now he's Steven's personal "Lion" which means Lion's role is now to....?

Its ok because with Lapis abandoning Peridot, guess who is gonna get a girlfriend?

Marco has literal magic kung fu and if he doesn't go full eastern mysticism superpowers I'm going to be sad

Hot...

Yeah I'm getting that too

I'm glad they broke up.

>implying anyone out side of /sug/ gives a shit

>connie gone
>lapis gone
yesss
the pieces are all falling into place

Marco is much better than Connie and is also better than Star who is really annoying.

Marco has mall kung fu and a pair of reality tearing scissors

I want it so hard but I know they don't have the guts to do it, they'll probably just fall back on Amedot (which is okay, I guess, I don't love it but its a vast step above Lapidot).

>they'd totally do my retarded crack ship if they had guts
delusion

Were they ever offcially an item?

No.

>have app
>ads load instantly
>episodes take 5 minuets, then dont actually load
Fuck me, mega when?

Good.
Take the poo to the loo.

Dare I hope this means we won't have to see Connie or Stephonie ever again? Or at least not nearly as much?

Same for me, someone on trash got it to work somehow. Maybe only certain cable logins can view it

Yeah, I'm sure that'll last for all of three episodes.

i hate this fucking heart mouth
they don't look like they're grinning, it looks like they're scared and trying to hold back vomit

>Connie
>redeeming qualities
damn that's a goodass joke

Connie sucks. Hopefully she becomes a minor character now like Fryman.

God fucking damn it. Can I get one piece of media with a solid, functioning relationship? Was interstellar war not enough conflict? Fuck off crewniverse.

Between CN leaving the show on the back burner for months at a time and Michalka's part in other shows, I think we were gonna see less Stevonnie one way or the other

Episode synopsises already revealed we're in for a truckload of townie episodes. Why even fight it?

>People honestly think its gonna be permanent
I have no idea how people are this naive

If they wanted to make this Steven/Connie thing have more weight shouldn't they have held off on showing the Lars preview where they are clearly back together?

Advertising stuff is probably out of the writers hands.

>Steven after not surviving

We already know it isn't anyway, given clips we've seen of other future episodes

were they something?

She broke up with him because he refuses to kill her.

>Break up
>Back together
Weird I don't remember the show ever explicitly stating they were "dating". Doesn't Steven have the mind of an 8 year old?

They weren't dating. They were just friends but with intentions.

creepy

Intentions on what?? What is steven intending to do? He's as mature physically and mentally as a prepubescent girl what does he intend to do get more frybits by harassing the locals?

Jesus Christ, they're both kids and they were never explicitly in a real relationship. If they actually do get into a relationship it'll be like Finn and PB all over again, minus the princess shenanigans.

>he
>as mature as prepubescent girl
>prepubescent
>girl
You are not very intelligent.

there was romantic implications given contextually by their interactions and storylines. Of course the writers werent gonna officially state it within the show because theyre still kids and deep romance is over their heads.

Dont be a hard headed retard just because you dislike the implied narrative other people do

where the mega at? or any download? fuck me if I'm gonna use their app.

That was the joke.

Children don't have sexual identities until they become sexually aware, so even if they have romantic-style feelings for one another, they don't know what to do with those feelings until they sexually mature, which they show that Steven won't or possible can't do, so until then they're nothing more than close friends because children cannot engage in romantic relationships until they become sexually aware to some degree.

Was it better or worse than Jackie and Marco's Break up?

Funny how the romantic intent was laid down a lot heavier season 1. We didn't see it again until Steven's Birthday.

Episodes won’t come out until 6pm EST.

>You need a girl with magic powers steven

There was that dream sequence in Chille Tid where Steven dreamt he was preparing to go on a date with Connie

Kevin scores again? Pretty weird considering how Connie is underage, but since everyone is pretty shit in Beach City I guess the Chad has to go with SOMETHING.

are we being stupid on purpose?
youtube.com/watch?v=GvlQldNvCBo

True, good catch.

it's just a brown girl with his fat gay friend

too bad she decided to leave Earth and abandon Steven and the Crystal Gems like the bitch she is

Mega when

Connie is getting older while Steven is still a autistic seven year old. The feels.

>Which stands for: Steven After Not Surviving.
Dumb.

Now we need guts to make hetero ships canon?

they're already out on PS vue, which doesnt require a playstation, to be clear, and there's a free trial

Wait Lapis left Earth again?

Yes. She took the meme barn with her, so they're both gone for good.

Reminds me of a book series I read as a kid. Where a cabin boy and a dog on stuck on the Flying Dutchman when it get's cursed, but then the angel grants them eternal youth. They then wander the seven seas in search of a purpose. Pretty bleak set of books, but I liked them a lot.

I fear a similar fate will befall Steven.

A said a girl with magic powers why- oh... wrong image, sorry. As I said "Steven you need a girl with magic powers".

Peri meme is shit character! She would wear him out.

Grearl and Stevidot were always the best ships in this show.

Still better that Connie she is boring as hell.

For anybody who is able to watch them on the website, sharing them all for the rest of us is a very simple task. Just install an extension like video downloader, and download the video, and then upload it to mega. It's that simple.

>Steven Universe completely avoids any lasting consequences or status quo changes

what a shock!

Didn't work for me when I tried, I assume because of DRM flash

dailymotion.com/video/x68jxf5
recorded

Dewey Wins

dailymotion.com/video/x68k13x

>dailymotion.com/video/x68k13x
Thanks, senpai.

If this shit with connie makes me pissed I'm not watching the rest

It's interesting, Steven's the only guy that can fight, but now every time he does Connie says "we should've fused!", which means now no guys in this show fucking fight.

"and no one got hurt!"
>"i got hurt"
>"no you didn't, everything's fine"
>"it's not tho"
can't make this shit up

It mixes between "we can fight together, that's fair" and "we should fight fused together, that's fair" and "steven can't fight on his own because it breaks my heart, JAM BUDS?!"

>Steven discovers Beach City is some kind of a fucked cult colony.
>Escapes it while his deadbeat dad is off blowing hookers.
>Gems would've gone after him, but the feds were all over that place after stumbling across Greg's suspicious tax history.
>Beach City ends up like Jonestown, Waco, and Innsmouth. Everyone from Mobius to Dexter to Lisa wants a piece of that gem tech, so the place is picked clean by scavengers.
>But Steven doesen't care. He begins wandering the world, helping those in need, in search of a purpose... And a cure to his aging thing.
>Really, he fucking hates being a autistic seven year old.
>Fucking Kevin and the local Chads haunt his dreams for getting them all killed.

She's mad about Steven not fusing with her to fight Aquamarine which would've been useless against her. Now she's taken Lion and Steven needs him to check up on Lars in Space.
>Connie: You said we'd fight together, you're so selfish!!! WAHHHH

Sadie Killer

dailymotion.com/video/x68k685

To be fair Steven was being a bit of an idiot acting as if nothing was wrong and treating it like it was no big deal. At the time there was not much he could do but he could have treated it seriously and better explained himself instead of just going "lol I'm back and everything somehow worked out so nothing is wrong"

Boy... now I remember why I hated Sadie.

Writing is all around shitty in this one. Connie is a cunt, takes lion for some reason, Steven's lines/acting is pretty fucked, Sadie's still annoying, they imply as the Mayor Dewey should've
>known of an impending alien invasion
>known every citizen's whereabouts at all times
>had USA President tier knowledge
and, of course, everyone being shits scattered across the plot

I agree, but she's still being whiny.

>"lol I'm back and everything somehow worked out so nothing is wrong"
His lines were so god damn forced holy shit

Maybe it's just Connie's time of the month.

Steven is a kid though, he isn't going to come up with precise master plans every time. In decisive moments he's just reckless. Connie sperging out about Steven being selfish is just, pointless though. Stevonnie probably wouldn't have done any better against Aquamarine and in general it's not about her to begin with.

Does he take the sword back or is he super cuck?

Still mad she never kept the attitude pearl was instilling in her in sworn to the sword.

Oh definitely, both are being stupid at least Steven realizes by the end that he was acting like a moron during that conversation

Again it wasn't so much about the action itself (since again he really didn't have much of an option) its just that now that he got back due to Lars Ex Machina he is acting like the whole ordeal was no big deal just because everyone managed to get through in the end rather than acknowledging how seriously fucked the whole thing was and that he was sorry it came to him having to do that in the first place

Well that was a really boring episode and I hated the "That's probably how Connie feels", that was stupid.

>Sadie Fan: Sadie is beautiful, Lars is the one you should hate. He's always used Sadie and was mean to her. Sadie did nothing to hurt him!

She's trapped him on an island along with Steven, tried to come on to him, fed him fire salt because he talked to another girl, pushed him into the hole with the killer gem monster, acts like it's his fault in the end

>Sadiefan: you just fat characters! admit it!

Aquaman and mera?

They had to do the whole "competent woman / stupid idiot guy" shit... again.